Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Crocin Advance tablet uses are in cold, headache, fever, muscle cramps, and post immunization pyrexia. Crocin Advance tablet side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal bloating, fatigue, anemia, and dizziness. Crocin advance tablet dosage varies from 125 to 500 mg depending on the purpose of use of medication.
Let’s Discuss in More Detail About Lubricants Brands in India:-
- What Is Crocin Advance?
- How Does It Work?
- What Is Crocin Advance Used For?
- Is Crocin Safe During Pregnancy?
- What Are the Side Effects of Crocin Advance?
Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet is a mild analgesic used to treat the common cold, flu and cold related headache etc. Due to its pain relieving properties, Crocin Advance Tablet may be suggested to treat various muscle pain ( backache, arthritis, leg cramps etc.) as well toothache etc. Crocin Advance Tablet is used to relieve surgical pain etc. Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet is not approved worldwide and is legal only in India, USA, and Japan.
Crocin Advance is composed of active salt Paracetamol which is Analgesic (pain reliever) and Antipyretic (fever and chill reducing) in nature. The medicine gets absorbed into the body very fast which is almost 25% than a regular paracetamol. Due to this reason, one can see the effect of Crocin Advance 500 MG within 5 minutes of consumption.
Crocin Advance comes with a strip of 15 tablets in one pack. Dosage may vary from 120, 240 and 500 MG depending on the age and medical condition. For kids, the dosage is as little as 120 and not more than 1 tablet per day. However, one should always take medical advice prior to consuming Crocin Advance Tablet. Always take this medicine after food. For better results, swallow it with water and do not chew or mix it with water or any liquid food.
Popular as the first paracetamol tablet with Optizorb technology (Advance Absorption Technology), Crocin Advance Tablet has a lot of uses and benefits as discussed below-
- Cold - Crocin Advance is prescribed for cold with or without blocked nose, sore throat, nasal and sinus congestion.
- Fever - Crocin Advance Tablet has antipyretic properties which treat fever and chills and provide instant relief from muscle pain from fever.
- Headache - Crocin Advance 500 MG can treat all kinds of headache including Migraine headache.
- Menstrual Cramps - Crocin Advance 500 MG can treat mild to severe cramps during and before menstruation.
- Muscle Cramps - Crocin Advance Tablet is used for curing muscle cramps such as generalised body pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain and even complicated situation such as Arthritis.
- Post Immunization Pyrexia - In children and adults as well, Crocin Advance Tablets treats fever and pain arising out of post vaccination.
Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet is not suggested to pregnant women until and unless deemed very necessary. Although it does not affect the fetus growing inside, Crocin Advance can mess up the blood circulation which is not a very suitable situation for pregnant women. However, it can be prescribed rectally as oral administration is not preferred in pregnancy.
Although Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet is a very useful medicine to treat various medical conditions with instant results, it entails certain side-effects. Please consult your doctor or medical health facilitator in case of any of these side-effects spotted-
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Diarrhea or Loose stool.
- Skin allergy, including rash, swelling, and itching.
- Gas and abdominal bloating.
- Fatigue and Dizziness.
- Anemia and blurring of vision.
Hope this article has been able to solve your queries on Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet. Follow Elawoman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatment.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. Crocin advance tablet - faqs, composition, uses, and side effects Crocin Advance, Elawoman - 15/11/2018 11:11
2. Must know facts about dolo 650 mg tablet - uses, side effects, and faq's Paracetamol, Elawoman - 14/09/2018 11:09
3. Top 10 effective natural remedies to cure menstrual cramps Menstrual Cramps, Elawoman - 13/07/2018 10:07
4. Top 10 effective natural remedies to cure menstrual cramps menstruation, Elawoman - 13/07/2018 10:07
5. How to stop periods pain? - effective diet for painful periods cramps, Elawoman - 13/07/2018 10:07
6. Top 10 foods to avoid during pregnancy to achieve best results pregnant women, Elawoman - 04/01/2019 11:01
7. Top 15 symptoms of pregnancy you need to understand for a positive pregnancy Nausea and vomiting, Elawoman - 04/01/2019 15:01
8. Loose motions in pregnancy - causes, symptoms, home remedies for treatment of loose motion Diarrhea, Elawoman - 04/01/2019 15:01
9. Top 10 most common early pregnancy symptoms 3 weeks - confirming pregnancy abdominal bloating, Elawoman - 04/01/2019 15:01
10. Top 10 most common early pregnancy symptoms 3 weeks - confirming pregnancy Fatigue, Elawoman - 04/01/2019 15:01
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.