Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Pregnancy announcement is one of the crucial steps for a couple towards a having a baby. 7 week pregnancy is the best time which couples can do pregnancy announcement. 7 weeks pregnancy ultrasound is suggested to pregnant women. hCG test and urine tests help are advised for the pregnant women.
Week 7 pregnancy is very crucial for a pregnant woman. You should take extra care and affection so that you can feel better and more relaxed for the new life developing inside you.
Overview - Week 7 Pregnancy
Being 7 weeks pregnant, means it’s high time now that you won't be able to keep it a secret from those around you. If you are 7 weeks pregnant, you will be feeling little twigs, turns and tingling in your belly. In 7 weeks pregnant women, the baby would be sized like a blueberry. An embryo in week 7 pregnancies will be almost 0.51 inches long and will double its size in the upcoming week. You may not feel too much in the sense of physical appearance, but being 7 weeks pregnant a sense of developing life will surely start creeping in. Obviously, it’s early to share week 7 pregnancy news and you will want to wait for your 7 weeks pregnant symptoms to show up. So till then enjoy this time.
7 Week Pregnant Symptoms
- Nausea/ Puckish feeling -This is a very common 7 weeks pregnant symptom. You will be feeling puckish and nauseated (feeling to vomit) during your week 7 pregnancy. You may also feel morning sickness. It happens due to hormonal imbalances. Once they get back to normal, nausea and morning sickness will go off. You can help it with ginger, garlic, avocados or sesame seeds. 7 weeks pregnant woman can use acupressure wristbands to cope better.
- Craving for Food/ Aversions -During your week 7 pregnancy, you may feel a strong urge or craving for certain food items. While on the other hand, you may even feel detestation from the very food items you thought were delicious. It is a normal 7-week pregnant symptom to follow your craving for food. But be careful and do not indulge too much as you can gain weight which can affect your pregnancy. You should follow a proper diet plan during your 7-week pregnancy.
- Acne -As you undergo certain hormonal changes during your week 7 pregnancy, it's quite possible that you may get acne and pimples. You should not over wash or over scrub. You can use some natural remedies like honey and coconut. It will balance your hormone and wouldn’t have any side effects. Make sure you consult your gynecologist before using any kind of artificial remedies (or any lotion or medicine).
- More Saliva -It is one of the rare 7 weeks pregnant symptoms, but it may occur as part of your cravings and aversions. If you are too much prone to nausea and vomiting, you are more likely to secrete more saliva. This also happens due to hormonal imbalances. Once you have balanced them, the saliva production will reduce.
- Mood Swings/Irritations -Having mood swings during week 7 pregnancy is very common and it can happen due to hormonal issues or if you are stressed or over thinking about your pregnancy. One should definitely avoid such feelings and thoughts through meditation or Yoga.
- Cramping/ Spotting -With the onset of week 7 pregnancy, you may feel cramping and spotting as your cervix will be more sensitive during these starting months. You may even have these 7 weeks pregnant symptoms before you feel the baby’s movement. This week 7 pregnancy can be disturbing. If you are bleeding heavily or you are feeling severe cramps and pain, then please do consult your doctor immediately. However, in most cases, such symptoms are not a sign of miscarriage but do make sure not to take any risk.
Lineups for 7 Week Pregnancy
- Get an ultrasound done. You will get a picture of a new life growing inside you. This can even help you with managing your mood swings during week 7 pregnancy.
- Have blood and urine tests done, to check your HCG levels. It will help you balance your hormones.
- With a proper diet plan and health measures, it’s equally important to look after hygiene and cleanliness. Choose your shampoo, soap, hair dye, perfumes, and body wash and other beauty products very carefully. Keep your beauty stuff separate and use them wisely.
- Check the medicines you are taking. Sometimes, you may not need it and you can meet the requisite amount of vitamins and minerals through fruits and vegetables – in such cases avoid them. Always consult before taking any medicine, especially when its week 7 pregnancy.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Fertile symptoms - how to track and see them? 4 effective ways to do it pregnant symptoms, Elawoman - 2017
- How to get pregnant fast with fertility foods - what to eat to boost fertility levels? food items, Elawoman - 2017
- Fertility infertility - signs, causes, natural remedies of fertility disorders natural remedies, Elawoman - 2017
- How to stop periods pain? - effective diet for painful periods severe cramps, Elawoman - 2017
- 4 weeks pregnancy - symptoms, 4 week pregnancy ultrasound, pregnancy tips 4 Weeks Pregnant: Symptoms, Tips and More, Elawoman - 2017
- 5 weeks pregnancy - what are the symptoms in a 5 weeks pregnant women? What are the Symptoms at 5 Weeks Pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- Checklist for 6 week pregnancy - symptoms, risks, and measures 6 Weeks Pregnancy Symptoms, Elawoman - 2017
- 7 weeks pregnancy - 7 weeks pregnant symptoms, tips for 7 weeks pregnant women 7 Weeks Pregnant: Symptoms, Tips and More, Elawoman - 2017
- 13 key points to understand about 8 weeks pregnancy 8 weeks Pregnant Symptoms, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.