Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Maintaining an exercise routine after you have given birth would not only get you back in shape but it also makes it easy for you to steer clear of postpartum depression. You can start with exercises such as Running or Walking, Deep Breathing with Crunches, Forearm Plank, Walking Leap, Pushups, Wide Lifts and Floor Bridge to shed extra weight around your belly, thighs, butts and other body parts.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About Pregnancy Exercises to Lose Extra Fats:
- Running or walking
- Deep breathing with crunches
- Forearm Plank
- Walking Leap
- Wide lifts
- Floor Bridge
Pregnancy is a time when your body adjusts according to the baby and probably the only time when you take the leverage of gaining weight. Throughout the pregnancy weight gain is healthy and required for the body to support the growth of the baby. There is a considerable amount of weight gain around breasts, tummy, butt and other parts of the body. On an average, a pregnant woman gains around 25 to 40 pounds of weight. But once the pregnancy is over, you know that you must shed those extra kilos to stay healthy. Post Pregnancy exercises make you more flexible and help the body to release happy hormones like endorphin and dopamine that lift your spirit as you lose excessive fat. This article brings you a list of easy exercises specifically selected to help new moms to trim and tone their body and get back in the shape.
Always keep in mind that no matter whichever method you choose to be it walking or running, you need to be gentle with yourself. One of the best exercises for new moms is walking.
- As a beginner, you may start with half a kilometer of walking in the morning as well as in the evening. This would prepare you by building stamina and gradually you can go jogging and running too.
- There are no doubts about the fact that running or jogging is the best exercise for all age groups. If you want to shed weight effectively, jogging or running for at least 25 minutes a day is certainly going to help you.
- For mothers who have recently delivered, it is advised to go for slow jogging initially before stepping up to running. You can make walking a fun activity.
- Go for a daily walk with your family, or you can also take your baby along with you during morning walks. Not only you will get fitter but walking in the fresh air will make and your baby healthier.
Getting out with other family members and spouse is also a good idea just don’t forget to sip little water or juice to prevent exhaustion and dehydration. Walking is the basic fundamental workout plan for new moms, but there are many more exercises that they can go with.
Before you start with any exercise, breathe deeply as along with helping in respiration it also helps to get back in shape. Every exercise requires that small moment when you hold on and follow a breathing pattern. Regular crunches increase the strength of muscles apart from making them stronger and firmed up. This part helps extensively in toning up your muscle and belly fat and this can be observed in crunches.
Contraction and relaxation of the muscle post-birth is something that helps greatly in losing fat in the belly. This will effectively help to flatten your belly fat.
Target: Lose belly fat
- Lie face up on the yoga mat with the knees bent 90 degrees
- Place your hand behind head while your elbows should be out
- Lift your shoulder to the opposite direction
- Try lifting each side of your shoulder 10 times at least when you begin with your post-baby exercises.
In order to maintain your abs, obliques, thighs, and butt, forearm plank is the best exercise you should try to post pregnancy. Planks and side planks are great ways to work up your entire core without putting a strain on your neck and back.
Target: Toning up abs, obliques, thighs, and butts
- Get into plank position (abs engaged, back straight, forearms on floor, legs extended)
- Hold for 30-60 seconds, keeping hips up and abs tight
- Lower knees to the floor, resting for 30 seconds before resuming
- Complete a rep of 4-5 planks
After you have held a plank for 30-60 seconds, you can also make it harder for quick results. Move into a side plank, shifting body weight to left hand and rotating body to extend right arm directly up, palm forward. Stack right foot on the top of left. Hold for 30-60 seconds. Switch the sides.
Pregnancy can impact your legs and hip regions resulting them in getting loose. This is a post-pregnancy exercise, which will help you in toning your legs and butt. Follow the given steps for walking leap.
Target: Toning up leg muscles
- Stand with feet together and hands on the hips
- Take a large step forward, bending so both knees are at 90 degrees
- Push through the heel of the front leg and return to standing position
- Repeat on the opposite side
- You can do 1-3 sets of walking leap with 10-20 reps.
Push-ups are known to improve stamina and have a strengthening effect on abdominal muscles. It works on various body parts too. After pregnancy, push-ups will help your stomach muscles, arm, shoulders, and chest get back in shape. Follow the following steps for push-ups.
Target: Shaping up arm, shoulders, and chest and tummy muscles
- Start with hands and toes on the floor, hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart
- Bend at the elbows and lower chest about an inch from the ground
- Straighten arms and push away from the floor, returning to the start position
- You can go for 1-3 sets push-ups along with 10-20 repetitions each.
Although doctors do not suggest lifting, wide lifts with minimum weighted dumbbells are really helpful. Lifts are the common duties of moms, so it can easily be done in a simpler manner. Follow the steps mentioned below for performing wide lifts:
Target: Toning and strengthening arms, shoulders, and forearms
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand with palms facing body
- Slowly bend forward, pushing your butt back while lowering dumbbells to shin level
- Tighten glutes and return to start
- Do 1-3 sets of 8-10 reps
Instead, you get back to the position, jumping back and forth will help you get the best results sooner.
With excessive fat, your butts may look sagging or out of shape. This easy to perform exercise will let you maintain your butts in good shape and get compliments for your incredible figure.
Target: Shaping and firming up buttock muscles
- Lie on your back with knees bent, feet horizontal on the floorboards and arms by your sides
- Slot in core and squeeze butt to lift off the base while pressing heels on the ground
- Continue with the same position at the top of the bridge, hold for three seconds, and slowly return to the floor. Release at bottom of the bridge
- Do 1-3 sets of 10-20 reps
Try these exercises and help yourself get back into the shape once again. Make sure that you are always cautious and are well informed about the benefits and other implications of these exercises before you go for them. Having a positive frame of mind and an appropriate diet are other factors to look for.
Also, follow the right steps as the wrong ones might lead to other problems. You can also read our article post pregnancy Chitrangda Singh Slayed twitter with her beauty to get some inspiration on losing weight post pregnancy.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.