Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
A woman in her 16 week pregnancy must know that the symptoms associated with the pregnancy include weight gain, nasal congestion, radiant skin, lustrous hair, enlarged breasts, constipation, as well as dry and itchy eyes. A mid-pregnancy ultrasound is recommended to the pregnant women so as to keep a check on the growth of the baby.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About 16 weeks Pregnant:
- Weight Gain
- Nasal Congestion or Blocked Nose
- Skin Radiance and Lustrous Hairs
- Enlarged Breasts
- Dry and Itchy Eyes
- Don't Mind The Pregnancy Brain
- Measuring The Embryo
We know that you are highly curious to know what all is happing with your body when you are 16 weeks pregnant. So before we deep dive into facts about your baby below is a list of interesting facts related to your body at 16 weeks pregnancy.
- Watching yourself gaining weight may not appear to be a good transformation at first. But at 16 weeks pregnant your baby is growing rapidly and trying to accommodate in the uterus well and weight gain is obvious.
- Every extra ounce you acquire during week 16 pregnancy is a sign that you and your baby are maintaining good health.
- At this point in time, you may experience a bulge in your belly and the baby bump can reveal your top secret to the world – in case you have shared it yet.
From now on, make sure you embrace the changes in your body throughout pregnancy – these will be the most memorable moments for you.
- Your uterus is not the only part, which continues to swell throughout your pregnancy. The pregnancy hormones are circulating in your body and may affect the mucous membranes present in your nose too.
- You may be well aware of occasional nosebleeds that may occur but unfortunately, the stuffy nose can create more uncomforting situations during this time.
- Make sure to consult your doctor before trying your hands on any kinds of Nasal Sprays as some nasal sprays can cause pregnancy-related complications.
- Installing a humidifier in your room and dabbing your nose with a lubricant or petroleum jelly can help avoid dryness and congestion.
- If in case the congestion becomes truly unbearable then try your hands on saline sprays or nasal strips – but only after consulting your doctor.
- It is definitely good news for moms to be (at week 16 pregnancy) to start having glowing skin because as per our research 16 weeks is too early for most. Usually, radiant skin starts to show at 20 weeks of Pregnancy.
- You may also notice a fast pace growth of fingernails and lustrous hair.
- A backache would not be new to you, by this stage of pregnancy.
- The pregnancy hormones continue to create turmoil throughout your pregnancy and often result in aching back.
- Your breasts may look fuller and may now have gone several cup sizes higher. You are more likely to get prepped for lactation or breastfeeding by the end of the second trimester.
- You may feel blocked or constipated throughout your pregnancy due to the extra pressure on your intestines.
- Keep your plates well acquainted with fiber-rich foods and include plenty of healthy drinks in your diet regime to keep things moving well.
- You may feel discomfort or itching in your sensitive eyes, during 16-week pregnancy.
- You can use an effective eye drop to relieve discomfort and pain.
- 16 weeks pregnancy introduces you to new aspects of your brain. We bet no one knows that a pregnant woman is more likely to become forgetful during pregnancy.
- The reason behind the pregnancy brain is still unclear but it may be because your mind is super committed to making a baby and working many extra hours per day and so the forgetful nature.
- At week 16 pregnancy your baby measures around 4.6 inches in length and weighs around 3.5 ounces. The baby resembles the size of an avocado.
Also at this time some of the most fascinating developments of your baby are as follows:
- By week 16 pregnancy your baby’s eyes are well developed and have started working.
- Although the eyelids are still sealed, baby can make side-to-side movements and has already begun to perceive light.
- Your baby has grown more adorable with recently developed eyebrows and eyelashes. But the baby is still skinny and has not attained much fat yet.
- Your baby’s skin is practically translucent till now and it allows you to get a sneak peek at the blood vessels under that thin sheet of soft skin.
- At 16 weeks pregnant, tiny bones of the fetus have attained a perfect position.
- As the earlobes of the fetus are now in place, she or he can now listen to your voice while you are talking to someone or when you are singing in the shower.
- It’s high time for moms to be to start crooning your favorite lullabies. Studies reveal that babies who hear a song while in mother’s womb recognize the same tune when it is sung to them after birth as well.
10. Checklist For 16 Weeks Pregnant Woman
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.