Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
A pregnant woman has certain symptoms during 11 week pregnancy. This includes increased bloating, fatigue, mild cramps, linea nigra, and eventual weight gain. Baby growth during pregnancy needs to be focussed for healthy birth of the baby. An 11 weeks pregnant woman needs to take timely care of herself.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About 8 Weeks Pregnant Symptoms:
- Gas and Bloating
- Mild Cramps
- Linea Nigra
- Vaginal Discharge
- Week 11 Pregnant and Weight Gain
- Week 11 Pregnancy and Food Safety
- Avoid Foods With High Dose Of Methyl Mercury
- Beverages You Should Avoid
- Belly at 11 Weeks Pregnancy
- How Big Is Your Baby At 11 Week Pregnancy
- Your Baby’s Movements
- What Body Changes You Notice At 11 Weeks Pregnant
- Checklist For 11 Weeks Pregnant Women
During week 11 pregnancies woman’s body is haywire and the following symptoms may be more profound -
- You are now more relaxed as nausea is finally at peace.
- You may still experience tiredness during the early days of week 11 pregnancy. (1)
- The tummy troubles will stay apart throughout your pregnancy. Keep deeply fried or oily foods including beans, cabbage, and desserts off your plate. Include fiber-rich fruits and vegetables in your menu.
- Mood swings will stay a common occurrence. So try yoga and meditation to avoid stress and keep you calm.
- Keep yourself away from crowded places like office parties, huge get-together events and from large family functions. (2)
- Tight and tender muscles can strike you at night when 11 weeks pregnant.
- Leg cramps are surely a sign of low water retention in your body. So ensure an adequate intake of water and keep yourself well hydrated.
- Also monitor your diet to ensure that you are getting an adequate intake of potassium and magnesium. (3)
- We bet you never knew that one fine morning you might wake up and notice a dark line running across your belly. It is called Linea Nigra.
- Fluctuating hormones leads to Linea Nigra and it usually starts developing in week 11. It will fade away slowly after you give birth to a baby. (4)
- During 11 weeks of pregnancy, you may experience a sudden increase in vaginal discharges. It's common and so don't panic.(5)
- Don’t panic if you have not put on much weight till now, as you must not be eating well because of nausea.
- Experts reveal that your appetite is more likely to return soon and you may begin to gain around 1 pound of weight per week post 11 weeks pregnancy. (6)
You must know that some food items may lead to potential health risks to you during 11-week pregnancy. Below is a list of such food items. These items encourage the growth of bacteria and may lead to food poisoning. (7)
- Raw or undercooked meat
- Poultry and eggs
- Homemade cookies that contain eggs
- Unpasteurized soft cheese
- Refrigerated meats and sandwich spreads
- Smoked salmon
- Green Papaya
- Unwashed Fruits and veggies
- Food items those are stale for more than two hours
While seafood are a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, on the other hand, certain seafood items can contain high amounts of methylmercury which can trigger pregnancy-related complications. While planning a beachside dinner at 11-week pregnancy, you should avoid items (8):
- Shark, Swordfish, King mackerel, and Tilefish
- Limit yourself to 6 ounces per week if you are fond of eating Tuna fish.
On the other hand, adding several seafood options to your menu can be a good source of proteins and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Low mercury fish such as Salmon, Shrimp, Pollock, and Trout.
- Caffeine is one of the most well known psychoactive substance. (9)
- Women with 11 weeks of pregnancy are advised to limit caffeine intake to less than 200 mg per day - 2 to 3 small cups of coffee per day.
- 11 weeks pregnant woman is advised to stop drinking alcohol completely as it can give rise to pregnancy-related complications like miscarriages or stillbirth.
- Alcohol can also cause fetal alcohol syndrome, which is characterized by facial deformities, heart diseases and mental retardation in babies.
- At week 11 pregnancy your belly may start to develop a baby bump.
- If it’s your first pregnancy you may not be showing at 11 weeks pregnant.
- Although your belly may not show by this time, you may notice a change in the appearance of your breasts. (10)
- At week 11 pregnancy your baby resembles the size of a fig.
- He or she now measures over 1 ½ inch long when measured from head to toe.
- Tiny teeth buds are now developing under the gums.
- Your baby’s bones have also started to harden. Your baby’s hands have begun to develop and will soon close into fists.
- The see-through skin of your baby is now on the way to become opaque.
- At week 11 pregnancy, baby fingers and toes are no more webbed and nail beds have already started to form.
- Your baby is now busy in stretching and making slow movements, which is now more like a water ballet.
- These movements will become more profound and frequent as the baby grows more.
- At 11 week pregnant, you may feel a fresh breeze of energy. So now you can go for your favorite food items or munch on some healthy snacks.
- By this time nausea is finally at peace but you may still be suffering from constipation.
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor.
- Go for a weekend tour. Following weeks will require you to stay more at home.
- Start choosing and buying some comfortable yet stylish maternity garments.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ What is fatigue? - WebMD Webmd.com, 21 June 2019
- ^ Gas and Gas Pains - Symptoms and Causes - Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 21 June 2019
- ^ Pregnancy Cramps: When to Worry - Healthline Healthline.com, 21 June 2019
- ^ Linea Nigra - Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 21 June 2019
- ^ Vaginal Discharge - NHS Nhs.uk, 21 June 2019
- ^ Pregnancy Week 11 - 11 Weeks Pregnant | American Pregnancy Americanpregnancy.org, 21 June 2019
- ^ Pregnancy Guide - 11 Weeks, Nutrition, Wellness, Baby Growth Abbottfamily.com.sg, 21 June 2019
- ^ Mercury and health - World Health Organization Who.int, 21 June 2019
- ^ Foods and Beverages to Avoid During Pregnancy - Healthline Healthline.com, 21 June 2019
- ^ 11 Weeks Pregnant - All You Need to Know | Tommys Tommys.org, 21 June 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.