Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
11 weeks pregnancy introduces you to some most fascinating pregnancy symptoms. This article is a guide of all the symptoms you may experience at 11 week pregnant.
During week 11 pregnancies woman’s body is a haywire and following symptoms may be more profound -
- You are now more relaxed as nausea is finally at peace.
- You may still experience tiredness during early days of week 11 pregnancy.
2. Gas and Bloating
- The tummy troubles will stay a part throughout your pregnancy. Keep deep fried or oily foods including beans, cabbage, and desserts off your plate. Include fiber rich fruits and vegetables in your menu.
- Mood swings will stay a common occurrence. So try yoga and meditation to avoid stress and keep you calm.
- Keep yourself away from crowded places like office parties, huge get-together events and from large family functions.
3. Mild Cramps
- Tight and tender muscles can strike you at night when 11 weeks pregnant.
- Leg cramps are surely a sign of low water retention in your body. So ensure an adequate intake of water and keep yourself well hydrated.
- Also monitor your diet to ensure that you are getting an adequate intake of potassium and magnesium.
4. Linea Nigra
- We bet you never knew that one fine morning you might wake up and notice a dark line running across your belly. It is called Linea Nigra.
- Fluctuating hormones leads to Linea Nigra and it usually start developing in week 11. It will fade away slowly after you give birth to a baby.
5. Vaginal Discharge
- During 11 weeks pregnancy you may experience a sudden increase in vaginal discharges. Its common and so don't panic.
6. Week 11 Pregnant and Weight Gain
- Don’t panic if you have not put on much weight till now, as you must not be eating well because of the nausea.
- Experts reveal that your appetite is more likely to return soon and you may begin to gain around 1 pound of weight per week post 11 weeks pregnancy.
7. Week 11 Pregnancy and Food Safety
You must know that some food items may lead to potential health risks to you during 11 week pregnancy. Below is a list of such food items. These items encourage the growth of bacteria and may lead to food poisoning.
- Raw or undercooked meat
- Poultry and eggs
- Homemade cookies that contains eggs
- Unpasteurized soft cheese
- Refrigerated meats and sandwich spreads
- Smoked salmon
- Green papaya
- Unwashed Fruits and veggies
- Food items those are stale for more than two hours
8. Avoid Foods With High Dose Of Methyl Mercury
While sea foods are a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, on the other hand certain sea food items can contain high amounts of methyl mercury which can trigger pregnancy related complications. While planning a beach side dinner at 11 week pregnancy, you should avoid items:
- Shark, Swordfish, Kingmeckerel, and Tile fish
- Limit yourself to 6 ounces per week if you are fond of eating Tuna fish.
On the other hand adding several seafood options to your menu can be a good source of proteins and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Low mercury fish such as Salmon, Shrimp, Pollock and Trout.
9. Beverages You Should Avoid
- Caffeine is one of most well known psychoactive substance.
- Women with 11 weeks pregnancy are advised to limit caffeine intake to less than 200 mg per day - 2 to 3 small cups of coffee per day.
- 11 weeks pregnant woman are advised to stop drinking alcohol completely as it can give rise to pregnancy related complications like miscarriages or stillbirth.
- Alcohol can also cause fetal alcohol syndrome, which is characterized by facial deformities, heart diseases and mental retardation in babies.
10. Belly at 11 Weeks Pregnancy
- At week 11 pregnancy your belly may start to develop a baby bump.
- If it’s your first pregnancy you may not be showing at 11 week pregnant.
- Although your belly may not show by this time, you may notice a change in appearance of your breasts.
How Big Is Your Baby At 11 Week Pregnancy?
- At week 11 pregnancy your baby resembles the size of a fig.
- He or she now measures over 1 ½ inches long when measured from head to toe.
- Tiny teeth buds are now developing under the gums.
- Your baby’s bones have also started to harden. Your baby’s hands have begun to develop and will soon close into fists.
- The see through skin of your baby is now on the way to become opaque.
- At week 11 pregnancy, baby fingers and toes are no more webbed and nail beds have already started to form.
Your Baby’s Movements
- Your baby is now busy in stretching and making slow movements, which is now more like a water ballet.
- These movements will become more profound and frequent as the baby grows more.
What Body Changes You Notice At 11 Weeks Pregnant?
- At 11 week pregnant, you may feel a fresh breeze of energy. So now you can go for your favorite food items or munch on some healthy snacks.
- By this time nausea is finally at peace but you may still be suffering from constipation.
Checklist For 11 Weeks Pregnant Women
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor.
- Go for a weekend tour. Following weeks will require you to stay more at home.
- Start choosing and buying some comfortable yet stylish maternity garments.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Health checkup must be done before and after baby symptoms, Elawoman - 2017
- Five signs of healthy periods! cramps, Elawoman - 2017
- Expert tips to better your chances of getting pregnant after ivf treatment baby, Elawoman - 2017
- What are the symptoms at 5 weeks pregnant What are the Symptoms at 5 Weeks Pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- 6 weeks pregnancy symptoms 6 Weeks Pregnancy Symptoms, Elawoman - 2017
- 32 week pregnant - symptoms, suggestions and more 32 Week Pregnant - Symptoms, Suggestions And More, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.