Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Best tips for normal delivery after pregnancy include regular exercise, stay away from stress, practice breathing techniques, eat right food at the right time. You also need to make sure that if you want to opt for normal delivery instead of cesarean delivery, then you must follow tips for normal delivery.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About Best Pregnancy Tips to Help You Have a Normal Delivery:
- What is Normal Delivery?
- What is cesarean Delivery or C-section Delivery?
- Reasons to Prefer Normal Delivery
- Best Tips for Normal Delivery
As per research conducted by Ela over 37% of women across the globe land up with C-section delivery instead of normal delivery because of ignorance or because of a misconception of associated labor pain. Only 63% of caesareans are associated with medical health reasons.
Normal delivery, often known as vaginal delivery is a process of natural childbirth. Occurring through the vagina, normal delivery is of various subtypes depending on the use of assisting medicines during the process of childbirth. (1) (2)
- Spontaneous normal vaginal delivery is where a pregnant woman goes into labor without any labor inducing medicines.
- Assisted or Induced vaginal delivery is where labor is induced through medicine and special instruments. However, Assisted vaginal delivery should not be confused with cesarian delivery as no abdominal incision is made under this delivery.
Cesarean delivery or C-section is a process of childbirth where surgery is used to deliver one or more babies. This method of delivery should only be performed when a mother’s or baby’s health is at risk due to some medical reason. Acceptable reasons could be those of obstructed labor, twin birth, gestational diabetes or problems with the placenta or umbilical cord. A C-section delivery normally takes up to an hour under general anesthesia. (3)
These days many doctors across the globe have started suggesting C-section to patients because of the issue of pain and time and not just because of medical reasons. Normally ‘to-be’ mothers start panicking and get apprehensive with even a little labor pain and tend to get rid of it as soon as possible through caesarian delivery. However, giving birth to a new life is highly a natural process and unless there is the issue of high-risk pregnancy, a woman should opt for natural or normal delivery. Moreover, our bodies are designed in such a way that we can bear that sweet pain to give birth to a new life, which of course is a unique experience in itself. It's true that vaginal delivery is intensely painful and it takes hours to deliver depending upon the health of the mother. Caesarian deliveries is not suggested because of the following reasons (4):
- The wounds take longer to heal and they cause discomforts to the mother as in case of normal surgery.
- With C-section, it has been observed that problems of breastfeeding increases. Mothers tend to produce lesser milk compared to those experiencing Normal delivery.
- The natural process helps a woman to connect herself with her baby faster and quicker because of growth hormones. Moreover, the reason that caesarian delivery leads to keeping the baby away from the mother for at least 36-48 hours (because of the recovery time of the mother) the bonding builds up slower. On the other hand, with normal delivery, the mother can start breastfeeding immediately after the delivery.
- Normal delivery also allows the mother to regain the same body figure and weight as before pregnancy – with much lower physical effort and exercises – and at a much faster rate.
One needs to prepare a lot before planning to go for normal delivery. Some of the best tips and tricks to help your body and mind prepare for normal delivery are discussed below. (5)
1- Regular exercise
To keep your body fit and active at the time of pregnancy, it is very important to focus on exercises and yoga. This is the most effective and efficient way to keep your body fit and firm. Opting for small but efficacious exercise techniques can help your baby to grow healthy and for you to bear the pain of normal delivery. (6)
2- Stay away from stress
Keep yourself stress-free through your pregnancy. Stress can create health complications, which may lead to high blood pressure, migraine and increased sugar levels. All this may lead you down the road of C-section. (7)
3- Practice right breathing techniques
Take proper sessions on breathing and relaxing techniques so that you can supply proper and mandatory oxygen to your body. These are usually a part of your daily pregnancy exercises and yoga, so don't forget to ask your fitness trainer for the same.
4- Refrain from hearing horror birth stories
Listen to good and positive things that make you happy and can help you plan your normal delivery. Avoid having negative conversations with those who have already experienced some medical complications and have actually gone for C-sections.
5- Eat Right
Eating right and healthy is very important during pregnancy. Take more iron, omega-3, and Vitamin (A, B, C, D &E ) rich foods and try keeping your sugar levels well within control at all times. (8)
6- Consult your doctor and let him/her know
Regularly consulting a doctor and always staying in touch is the key to normal delivery. This will not only help you detect any medical issues well in advance but also allow you to share your desire for normal delivery with your doctor. (9)
7- Adequate sleep and water
Water and sleep both are as important as a doctor’s advice. It helps to clear out the toxins along with stress factors in the body and will mend your way to Normal delivery. (10)
Hope, this article has helped resolve your queries regarding normal delivery. Follow Elawoman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatment.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Vaginal Delivery | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 06 July 2019
- ^ Vaginal Delivery - WebMD Webmd.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ Caesarean Section | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 06 July 2019
- ^ Reasons for a C-Section: Medical and Elective - Healthline Healthline.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ Normal Delivery - Signs, Benefits, Procedure and Tips Parenting.firstcry.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ 11 Must Do Exercises in Pregnancy for Normal Delivery Parenting.firstcry.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ Can Your Stress Affect Your Fetus? - WebMD Webmd.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ Food and Nutrition for New Moms After Childbirth - WebMD Webmd.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ Choosing a Health Care Provider for Your Pregnancy and Childbirth | WebMD Webmd.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ Does Sleep Affect Weight Loss? How It Works - WebMD Webmd.com, 06 July 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.