Tryptomer is a medicine, used for treating depression and thus very effective if one on the partners is experiencing Depression symptoms, while TTC.
Couples suffering from Depression face a lot of problems in conceiving as they depression results in hindering your sex life and your efforts in trying to conceive. It is also helpful in treating GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) in which patient feels anxiety over every issue. It is composed of Amitriptyline and belongs to a class of medicine called tricyclic antidepressants. Tryptomer 10 mg tablets works on changing certain brain chemicals. So, it should be taken as per the doctor’s prescription or else it can have some severe side effects.
Tryptomer 10 mg uses
- Tryptomer 10mg tablets are used to treat depression or generalized anxiety disorders. Basic symptoms of GAD are loss of interest, increased pulse rate, irritability, sadness, insomnia and continuous anxiety. This tablet helps in controlling the abnormal brain activities.
- Tryptomer is used in relieving the complications of Migraine. It helps in reducing the acute headache and prevent from panic attacks.
- Tryptomer 10 mg tablets are used in treating involuntary urination, which is leakage of urine any time. This is more common in women than men. Most of the women face this after menopause or childbirth.
- Tryptomer 10 mg tablets are used for controlling bed-wetting, also known as nocturnal enuresis, condition of the children while they sleep. It helps in transmitting the lost signals to brain due to which the bed-wetting condition is found in children.
Tryptomer 10 mg is a sleeping tablet
Most of the people suffering from depression or anxiety disorders have faced trouble due to loss of sleep. Tryptomer 10 mg, as it is designed to treat depression, helps in sleeping disorders, too. Most of the tryptomer 10 mg tablet-consuming people have experienced a cozy sleep.
Tryptomer 10 mg side effects
- Tryptomer 10 mg tablets can cause severe headaches and these headaches can last for a long time. Hence, to be used carefully.
- Tryptomer 10 mg is an oral medication. It keeps the mouth dry and so regular sips of water or sugar gums should be taken to prevent mouth from drying.
- One major side effect of Tryptomer is seizures i.e. abnormal or excessive neural activities in the brain. It can cause fits as well as subtle loss of awareness. One can feel unconsciousness, too.
- It can affect the digestive system. Constipation or diarrhea is one of the side effects of tryptomer.
- Swelling of eyes, lips, face can be seen. Sometimes it may cover hands and feet also.
- Tryptomer 10 mg effects widely on the respiratory system. Shortness of breath and stammering are the most common side effects of this medicine.
- In some cases, nausea and vomiting are also seen as one of the side effects of Tryptomer 10 mg tablets.
- Unexpected weight gain or loss is seen. Patient may feel weakness in one side of the body due to irregular weight loss.
- Chest pains, abnormal bleeding, lack of sex impulse and blurred visions are of the severe side effects of Tryptomer 10 mg tablets.
- Tryptomer 10 mg tablets can adversely affect pregnancy. If it is still required then it should be taken only after the doctor’s consultation.
Tryptomer 10 mg tablets function with the brain chemicals. It is effective in treating depressions and migraine pain. But every medicine has both positive and negative effects. A doctor’s consultation is must before choosing any medicine.