Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Tryptomer 10 mg uses include depression, anxiety, migraine attacks, treating involuntary urination, sleep disorders, and control bedwetting. Tryptomer side effects include headaches, blurred vision, swelling of different body parts, unexpected weight changes, and abnormal bleeding.
Tryptomer tablet is composed of Amitriptyline salt and belongs to a class of medicine called tricyclic antidepressants. Tryptomer 10 mg tablets work on changing certain brain chemicals. It is also helpful in treating GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) in which the patient feels anxiety over every issue.
But, it should be taken as per the doctor’s prescription or else it can have some severe side effects.
Couples suffering from Depression face a lot of problems in conceiving as depression hinders an individual’s sex life and his/her efforts in trying to conceive. Tryptomer in such cases can be a savior for the couples.
Know More About:
- What is Tryptomer Tablet?
- How does Tryptomer Work?
- For What Purpose Is a Tablet Tryptomer Used?
- Is Tryptomer a sleeping Tablet?
- What Are the Side Effects of Tryptomer 10 Mg?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Tryptomer Tablets?
Tryptomer medicine is composed of an active ingredient named Amitriptyline. It is manufactured by Wockhardt Ltd. Tryptomer tablet is available in various strengths i.e. 10 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, 75 mg, 100 mg and 150 mg.
Tryptomer is not an over the counter (OTC) drug and should be prescribed by the doctor.
The dosage of tryptomer medicine for an individual is decided on the medical condition. Maximum dosage recommended for an adult in a day is 150 mg. The tablet is taken at the nighttime after a meal.
Sometimes, the doctor may recommend if the child has the habit of bed-wetting during sleep. Maximum dosage, which can be given to a child, is 25 mg one hour before bedtime.
Tryptomer works by balancing certain chemicals generated in the brain, which in return helps in fighting depression and anxiety.
Depression and Anxiety Disorders: Tryptomer 10mg tablets are used to treat depression or generalized anxiety disorders (GAD). Basic symptoms of GAD are a loss of interest, increased pulse rate, irritability, sadness, insomnia, and continuous anxiety. This tablet helps in controlling abnormal brain activities.
- Relief from Migraine Attacks: Tryptomer is used in relieving the complications of a migraine. It helps in reducing the acute headache and prevent panic attacks.
- Treat Involuntary Urination: Tryptomer 10 mg tablets are used in treating involuntary urination, which is leakage of urine at any time. This is more common in women than men. Most of the women face this problem after menopause or childbirth.
- Controlling Bedwetting in Children: Tryptomer 10 mg tablets are used for controlling bed-wetting, also known as nocturnal enuresis, the condition of the children while they sleep. It helps in transmitting the lost signals to the brain due to which the bed-wetting condition is found in children.
- Treat Sleeping Disorders (Insomnia): Tryptomer 10 mg tablets are also used to treat sleeping disorders such as insomnia and apnea.
Most of the people suffering from depression or anxiety disorders have faced trouble due to the loss of sleep. Tryptomer 10 mg, as it is designed to treat depression, helps in sleeping disorders, too. Most of the tryptomer 10 mg tablet-consuming people have experienced a cozy sleep.
- Tryptomer 10 mg tablets can cause severe headaches and these headaches can last for a long time. Hence, should be used carefully.
- Tryptomer 10 mg is an oral medication. It keeps the mouth dry and so regular sips of water or sugar gums should be taken to prevent the mouth from drying.
- One major side effect of Tryptomer is seizures i.e. abnormal or excessive neural activities in the brain. It can cause fits as well as a subtle loss of awareness. One can feel unconsciousness, too.
- It can affect the digestive system. Constipation or diarrhea is one of the side effects of tryptomer.
- Swelling of eyes, lips, face can be seen. Sometimes it may cover hands and feet also.
- Tryptomer 10 mg effects widely on the respiratory system. Shortness of breath and stammering are the most common side effects of this medicine.
- In some cases, nausea and vomiting are also seen as one of the side effects of Tryptomer 10 mg tablets.
- Unexpected weight gain or loss is seen. The patient may feel weakness in one side of the body due to irregular weight loss.
- Chest pains, abnormal bleeding, lack of sex impulse and blurred visions are of the severe side effects of Tryptomer 10 mg tablets.
- Tryptomer 10 mg tablets can adversely affect pregnancy. If it is still required then it should be taken only after the doctor’s consultation.
Disclaimer: These side effects can vary from a person to person. Hence, the list is not exhaustive. Ela has collected information after the experience of many of the people who have used this medicine in the past. It is solely for the purpose of imparting information to the users.
When not to use Tryptomer?
Tryptomer shall not be taken in case you have any of the below mentioned conditions.
- Allergy: If you have ongoing allergy or a history of allergy in the past, you should inform your doctor beforehand so that he/she does not prescribe tryptomer to you.
- Heart Attack: If a patient has recently had a heart attack then tryptomer shall not be consumed.
- Cisapride: If you are using cisapride drug then do not consume tryptomer as the medicine can interact with Tryptomer, which can have serious side effects on heart and blood vessels.
Substitutes of Tryptomer
- Triptova 10 MG Tablet by Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- Normaline 10 MG Tablet by Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Goldep 10 MG Tablet by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Amit 10 MG Tablet by Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Eliwel 10 MG Tablet by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd
1. Tryptomer During Pregnancy
Tryptomer medicine shall not be taken during pregnancy as it can cause harmful effects to the unborn baby.
2. Tryptomer During Breastfeeding
Tryptomer shall not be taken if you are breastfeeding your child or planning to breastfeed as this tablet passes into the milk which can cause harmful effect to the child.
3. Onset of Action and Duration of Effect
Tryptomer tablet takes time to show its impact on the body. It can take around 4-6 weeks before its effect is seen in the body. Its duration of effect is life long if it works well for you.
4. Price of Tryptomer
A single strip of tryptomer contains 30 tablets costing Rs. 72.29.
5. Expiry date of tryptomer
The expiry date of tryptomer tablet can be found on the strip itself. Do not take expired medicine as it will not be effective and can cause side effects sometimes.
6. Countries where Tryptomer medicine is approved
Tryptomer is available in the below-mentioned countries on doctor’s prescription:
7. Tryptomer for Children
Tryptomer can also be prescribed to the children after 7 years of age if they have the habit of bed wetting during sleep. It helps in treating their brain chemicals, which causes this.
8. Can tryptomer tablet cause sleepiness and drowsiness?
Yes, Tryptomer is known to cause drowsiness and sleepiness. Avoid doing an activity such as driving right after consuming tryptomer.
9. Recommended dosage for Tryptomer to treat insomnia (sleeping disorder)
Tryptomer in the dose of 25 mg is recommended to treat sleeping disorders. The dose of this medicine varies depending upon the extent of the medical condition.
10. Is tryptomer safe?
Tryptomer is safe to take if it is consumed under doctor’s guidelines. If you see any side effects, stop taking the medicine right away and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Tryptomer 10 mg tablets function with the brain chemicals. It is effective in treating depressions and migraine pain. But every medicine has both positive and negative effects. A doctor’s consultation is a must before choosing any medicine.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- How to induce periods - 5 proven ways to get periods immediately anxiety, Elawoman - 2017
- 7 must do things to opt for while trying to get pregnant - how to get pregnant? trying to conceive, Elawoman - 2017
- Trump 100 mg injection - uses, precautions, and interactions depression, Elawoman - 2018
- Low progesterone levels in females - symptoms, causes, and treatment headaches, Elawoman - 2018
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.