Getting pregnant is the most beautiful feeling. Starting from tracking ovulation, here are some pregnancy tips for couples wondering how to get pregnant
Whether a female has wanted a baby since she can remember or she only decided last week that the time is right and not knowing how long it will take her to conceive can seriously try her patience. She may have spent most of her sex life trying to avoid having a baby, but now she has ditched the condoms and come off the Pill and silently her mind questions that how to get pregnant or is getting pregnant right for me? but getting pregnant may not happen as quickly as she expects. This is what she needs to remember when trying to getting pregnant of conceiving.
1. Take Proper Supplements:It's a good idea to cut out processed foods, but don't be tempted to ditch whole food groups or replace meals with juices if you are thinking of getting pregnant and to carry the healthy pregnancy. And go for foods that are high in antioxidants, omega 3 oils, and protein. Still thinking, how to get pregnant?
2. Enjoy Sex Life: Every two or three days are ideal, as too much ejaculation or prolonged abstinence both have adverse effects on sperm quality and quantity. You should keep a track of ovulation period to conceive fast.
3. Put down the bottle opener: One study found that women who drink five or fewer units of alcohol per week were twice as likely to conceive within six months as those drinking ten units or more. If you are thinking that how to get pregnant then firstly, cut down on your drinking habits and track your ovulation correctly.
4. Think about him: Remember it's not just about the woman. You are in this together and her partner needs to feel relaxed and happy too. Performance anxiety is not conducive to baby-making. Getting pregnant is the equal happiness. With this, you should get to know the pregnancy tips and keep a check with ovulation and most fertile days.
5. Regular Sex: The best time to conceive is one or two days before she ovulates, which can seem like a tricky task to time. But she doesn't need to have sex every day – sperm can survive for up to seven days in her body, so every couple of days is fine. Work out when she is ovulating, and so most fertile, with our ovulation calculator.
6. Sperm-Boosters: She is probably staying healthy, but she can also make a difference to her chances of conception if her partner keeps his sperm healthy. That means a balanced diet, no smoking, cutting down on alcohol (which affects his testosterone levels) and maintaining a healthy weight.
7. Baby making break: If a couple has been trying for a while and it’s all getting too stressful, take a break. Go on some dates or a weekend away and reboot the romance. How to get pregnant is a stressful thought but if it is stressing you too much then take a break and chill but don't forget to track your ovulation time to time.
8. Stop Smoking: If she can’t stop, then cut right down. If a woman smokes more than 3 cigarettes a are more likely to face complications while conceiving than non-smokers. If you are thinking how to get pregnant then immediately cut off your smoking habit and read some pregnancy tips that can help you with getting pregnant.
9. Forget the Kama Sutra: When it comes to sex positions, the missionary with a slightly tilted pelvis (i.e. a cushion under your bottom) can help.
10. Get Weight Ready:If she needs to reduce her weight, do this before starting to try for a baby. Being over or underweight can both have a negative impact on fertility, but if she loses too much weight too quickly while she is TTC, her body thinks it isn't the optimum time to conceive.
Pregnancy test kits help to find out if you are pregnant or not, by detecting hCG hormone in a urine sample. Prega News pregnancy test kit, Clearview, i Can and Velocit are some of the best pregnancy test kits available in the Indian market. Prega News and i can top the list of best home pregnancy kits because of their high hCG sensitivity.
There is no wrong sex position for conceiving but there are few positions that increase the chances of sperm meeting with the egg. The missionary position, Doggy style, spooning and plough position are said to be the best sex positions for conceiving.
Start tracking your menstrual cycle frequency, start taking supplements and maintain a healthy body weight, from the moment you start trying to conceive. Immediately stop your birth control pills and give up on alcohol and smoking. Most importantly enjoy sex every other day during your fertile window.
There may be several reasons to a false positive pregnancy test including chemical pregnancy, hCG trigger shots, ectopic pregnancy, evaporation lines, certain specific medications, UTIs, and wrong test kit.
Prega News test kits detect the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine. On the circular area on the device, urinate (up to three drops) and check the results after 3 minutes.If you are pregnant then two pink lines will appear on the device else one line will appear showing Negative.
Sperm Count, Sperm health, fertility days and non-fertile window are crucial factors that you should consider before deciding the frequency of sex to conceive. Having intercourse during fertile window provides 25% chances of conceiving however indulging in it every other day might lower the chances to up to 22% because of increase of immotile and morphologically abnormal sperm.
Ideal time to take pregnancy test is after two weeks of missed period. The wait is because the body needs time to develop a level of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) hormones in case you are pregnant. It is this HCG, which the pregnancy test kit detects to show the desired result. In case you test too early then even if you are pregnant the Pregnancy test kit will show negative.
To get pregnant fast put an immediate stop to your Birth Control pills, start tracking your Ovulation to plan your sex ahead to time and eat healthy and keep track of your lifestyle by saying a strict no to alcohol and smoke. A diet or medication into folic acid and vitamins is always yes to get pregnant fast.
Get all the information regarding Nimesulide tablets, its uses, benefits, and side effects along with drug interactions, in this article. Also learn how Nimesulide during pregnancy can affect a womans health.