Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Experts have created certain effective tips on how to get pregnant fast. Some of them include use of ovulation calculator, keeping note on symptoms of ovulation, avoid contraceptive pills, consumption of folic acid for pregnancy, and getting rid of cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs.
Once you have made up your mind to start a family you need to understand that getting pregnant takes a lot of patience and efforts. Since getting pregnant is all about timing, you should know the ideal moment for a sperm to win over the egg. If you wish to get your little one on board the earliest, follow these guidelines to boost your fertility and learn how to get pregnant fast.
1. Track Your Ovulation
- Ovulation may be defined as a phase when one or more eggs are released by your ovaries for fertilization to take place.
- Keeping a track record of your ovulation may help you recognize when you are most fertile and when the best time is, for you to conceive.
c- An ovulation fertility calendar may help in to monitoring the length of your menstrual cycle and the time you are most fertile. ELA Fertility App is a perfect example for the same. Try downloading it here.
2. Recognize Ovulation Symptoms and plan Sex
Since it’s not always easy to keep an eye on all 28-day cycles, following symptoms can define your ovulation-
- Light spotting
- Change in appearance of cervical mucus to sticky white discharge
- An increased libido
- Breast sensitivity and tenderness
- Bloating of stomach
- Change in basal body temperature by 1.5 Degrees
3. Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle
- a- A healthy lifestyle can help you in getting pregnant faster.
- b- A healthy exercise regime ensures that you are neither overweight nor underweight.
- c- Vitamin rich foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals help in maintaining a healthy weight and boosting your fertility.
- d- Acupuncture and yoga helps in reducing tension and anxiety.
4. Rekindle The Romance
- If an idea of going on romantic holiday seems to be harsh on your pocket then try other ways to ignite the fire of romance with your partner.
- Many couples feel the need of making intercourse to conceive and as per research the more wet you are down there its that easy for the sperms to reach the eggs. So just forget your fertile windows and set a seducing atmosphere with your partner.
5. Have Sex Often
- When you are trying to conceive, it gives you an incentive to have sex often.
- In order to get pregnant fast you must try to make intercourse at least on all the five days of your Fertile Window. However it is good to have intercourse on other days too, as you always have some chance to conceive. So, the more you have sex, greater are the chances for you to get pregnant fast.
- As per experts, an ideal time to have sex is every day near your fertile period or ovulation.
6. Avoid Douching After Sex
- Douching after sex sabotages your chances of getting pregnant and also put you at a risk of pelvic infection.
- You should also avoid hot tub baths or any activity that raises your basal body temperature.
7. Skip The Lube
- Lubricants can make you more comfortable during sex but some lubricants may contain spermicides, which can make sperm die before it reaches the eggs.
- You can use a natural lubricant like canola oil just to pump up your own natural lubrication process but avoid those artificial ones.
8. Say No To Pills
Are those tiny white contraceptive pills still finding their place next to your bed? If you are planning to get pregnant then you should stop taking contraceptive pills at least two month before the time of ovulation. For many women it has been found that it takes up to six months to flush out the effect of Birth Control pills.
9. Sex Positions
- While trying to conceive you must have sex in a position that keeps the sperm inside your vagina for a longer duration.
- Generally the missionary position is considered as a good position to use while you are trying to conceive.
10. Monitor Daily Intake Of Folic Acid
- Expert advice that a daily intake of 0.4 mg of Folic Acid is required to reduce the risks of fetal neural tube defects, miscarriages and other serious health issues.
- Folic acid is also responsible for prevention of stroke, autism and certain cancers.
11. Bid Goodbye To Cigarettes, Drugs and Alcohol
- Things like cigarettes, drugs and alcohol not only affects your fertility but has an adverse impact on your pregnancy too.
- Consult your doctor about all the medication regimes you follow. Getting an advice on all of them in regards to Fertility is always a good idea.
- Even Over the Counter medicines can cause pregnancy related complications, so be careful with them during this phase.
12. Get A Shot of Vaccine
- You may need an array of vaccinations throughout your pregnancy.
- Taking the right vaccination at the right time may help you not only with onset of a healthy pregnancy but also to keep your baby away from getting sick.
- These include Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR), Chickenpox vaccine and Tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis shot (Tdap).
13. Know The Game Of Genes
- Getting detailed information about your family history may save your child from numerous health issues.
- There are possibilities that your sister’s heart disease or your cousin’s sickle cell condition may affect your child’s health.
- Depending upon your family history your health care provider may refer you for genetic counseling.
14. Consult Your Healthcare Provider
- Before you plan to get pregnant, consult your health care provider for a preconception health checkup, so that you could diagnose problems which you might not be even aware of before.
- Preconception health is essential for a woman when it comes to a healthy and quicker pregnancy.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.