Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Indian PCOS weight loss diet comprises of healthy foods such as cereals, oats, cornflakes, fresh fruit juices, salads, and leafy vegetables. You need to follow diet plan for weight loss to make sure that PCOS weight loss occurs successfully and heals the condition effectively.
Know About PCOD
PCOD or also known as PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Disease or Syndrome) is a medical problem in women. It causes hormonal imbalance and affects ovulation. Adequate weight loss and having proper nutritious food in PCOD diet can balance the hormones and ovulation. In PCOD, Androgens, usually called male hormones are produced more than the female reproductive hormones- estrogens and progesterone. As a result, cysts are developed in the ovaries and they disturb the release of eggs. This is the main cause of infertility in women.
In India, PCOD is very common. 5%-10% of the childbearing aged (15-44 years) women have this syndrome. PCOD can be treated medically but following certain diet plan can also work well. PCOD diet should be full of fibers, folic acids, proteins and green vegetables. Moreover, diet depends upon the type of body and its mechanism. In PCOD, hormonal imbalance causes various complications like irregular menstrual cycles, weight gain or loss, excessive hair growth and improper ovulation. During this, the eggs are produced with follicles which do not mature and block the release of eggs, too.
PCOD diet should be treating this hormonal imbalance. In India, we have so much of naturally growing nutritional food that can help in treating PCOD. Overweight and improper eating habits elevate the problem of PCOD. Regular exercise and proper diet can regulate menstrual cycles and improve ovulation. As per the report of diet experts, many women have overcome this problem by simply losing some weight and following a healthy diet.
1- The most important part to be taken care of is Glycaemic Index (GI). The pcod diet should contain food item that controls the increasing level of this glycaemic index. PCOD diet should have green vegetables and lots of protein rich food.
2- Breakfast- The day should start with a healthy and nutritious food, especially for the one suffering with PCOD. For a healthy breakfast, cereals, cornflakes, wheat flakes, oats, milk with low fat and sprouted grams will be ideal. It will help in losing weight.
3- Seasonal Fruits, grams, lahiya are some light snacks which can be taken throughout the day at regular intervals. They enhance the metabolism of the body by 30%.
4- It is very important to include liquid food items in the diet. Low-fat milk and fresh fruit/vegetable juices are preferred for regulating menstrual cycles and eliminating fat from the body.
5- Lunch- An ideal PCOD diet would have two vegetables (one has to be leafy), two roti (multigrain is preferable), curds, salads and must include protein rich food like pulses, rajma or beans.
6- Tea Time- Green Tea has high anti-inflammatory property and so it can reduce the complications of PCOD. Beverages must not be taken empty stomach as they produce acidity.
6- Dinner- In PCOD, One bowl of fresh soup with a platter full of leafy salad will stimulate the proper functioning of the nervous system. It will reduce stress and anxiety as well. Dinner should be light and nutritious so that the next morning one should feel fresh and fit and light.
EXCLUDE THESE FROM DIET IN PCOD
- Carbonated drinks and Junk foods should be avoided completely. They increase the level of bad cholesterol and this leads into a rapid weight gain.
- Dairy Products should not be included as they vitalize testosterone. In PCOD, Androgens are already stimulated and so the dairy products can have a negative impact. They can multiply the rate of imbalanced hormone. Avoid them.
- Red meat should not be taken as it is a fat-rich food and will lower down the metabolism of the body. It can result in weight gain up to 50%.
- Raw sugar, processed food, and additives to be completely excluded from diet in PCOD. They will lead to inflammation and complications in the treatment.
- Alcohol and Excessive coffee must be kept out of menu. They adversely affect fertility in women and should not be a part of diet in PCOD.
- With the follow-up of a proper diet, it is very important to exercise regularly. Exercises will help in burning calories which will maintain the weight. It will also regulate menstrual cycles and will help in proper ovulation.
- Yoga and Meditation should be a part of daily routine. As per research, 24 million people in the US do yoga and are benefited. It will help in releasing the toxics from the body. It will elevate the mind and body to a comfortable state.
|8-9 AM||BREAKFAST||Cereals, Oats, Cornflakes, Fresh fruit juices|
|12-2 PM||LUNCH||Multigrain or simple Atta roti, leafy vegetables, curd, Rajma-bean salad|
|4-5 PM||SNACKS||Green tea with gram, lahiya|
|8-9 PM||DINNER||Fresh soup with leafy salads|
In all, following a healthy diet plan and maintaining weight is proven helpful in fighting with PCOD.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos) - causes, symptoms, risk factors, and treatments PCOS, Elawoman - 2017
- How to become slim in 10 days - most effective ways to lose weight fast weight loss, Elawoman - 2017
- What are the top 5 reasons for delayed periods or irregular periods? irregular menstrual cycles, Elawoman - 2017
- Overweight but want to conceive? must know facts to conceive Overweight, Elawoman - 2017
- What are the effects of stress during pregnancy? - 3 major effects of stress reduce stress, Elawoman - 2017
- Pcod or pcos - know all about effective ways towards pcod problem treatment Health Measures In PCOD, Elawoman - 2017
- Know all about polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos) - pcos weight loss, pcos treatment PCOS or PCOD – Cause, Symptoms, Treatment And More, Elawoman - 2017
- How to stop periods pain? - effective diet for painful periods Diet Chart For Period Cramps, Elawoman - 2017
- How to get pregnant with irregular periods? how to get pregnant with presence of pcod? How to Get Pregnant with an Irregular Period, Elawoman - 2017
- Best diet for ivf patients - know the best components in diet during ivf treatment Diet during IVF, Elawoman - 2018
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.