Now that you've planned and made up your mind to get pregnant, you wish it happens as soon as possible! However, don't get impatient if it takes time. There are a couple of things you should do and some things that you should avoid to increase your chances.
1. Know your cycle: Knowing your cycle is the most important thing one should consider if you want to get pregnant fast. It gives you a fair idea about your ovulation cycle and when is the best time to conceive. A mucus-like watery discharge and changes in cervical mucus can be a good indication of ovulation.
2. Sex position: There are a lot myths associated with sex positions when it comes to getting pregnant. It's often said that missionary position is better than the doggy position. It's a myth! According to doctors, one must take up that sex position, which makes the couple feel good.
3. Lying down after intercourse:Okay! This might sound a bit futile but it actually works. Lying down in the bed after sex for about 10-15 minutes eases the movement of sperm entering the cervix. Also, avoid going to bathroom during this course and let that sperm flow easily.
4. Get a pre-pregnancy checkup: Our bodies are unique and some of us might have birth defects like spina bifida. Don't panic! Get a check up done before you start trying for pregnancy and ask your doctor for prenatal vitamins containing folic acids.
It protects you from those birth defects and makes you sexually healthy enough to conceive.
5. Give Sperm a Boost: Sperms have the best shot of fertilizing an egg when they're healthy, strong, and plentiful. Your partner can do several things to help:
a) Cut back on alcohol. Studies show that drinking daily can lower testosterone levels and sperm counts, increasing the number of abnormal sperm.
b) Skip tobacco and recreational drugs. These can cause poor sperm function.
c) Try to maintain a healthy weight. Obesity can lower sperm count and slow down sperm.
d)Get enough of certain key nutrients – like zinc, folic acid, calcium, and vitamins C and D – that help create strong and plentiful sperm.
e) Don't use hot tubs and saunas or take hot baths because heat kills sperm. (Testicles function best at 94 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit, a couple of degrees cooler than normal body temperature)
6. De-stress: Stress can be a nemesis to not only mental health but also physical health. Causing performance anxiety in men, stress can hinder the conceiving process. In order to avoid stress, indulge in activities that soothe you.
Be it through music, meditation or any breathing exercise; get rid of that stress and notice the difference.
7. Ditch the birth control: Taking birth control pills for a long time can hinder the natural ovulation process. Even after stopping consumption of those pills, your body can take some time to gain that normal hormonal level. Consult your doctor regarding the birth control method you have been adopting and the reversal time it might take to get the ovulation process back.
8. Quit smoking and alcohol: Do you smoke or drink? Quit it right away! It is the worst a woman can do while trying to get pregnant. Also, chuck the intake of caffeine from your diet. Consumption of these items can be your enemy in the process of conceiving.
9. Reduce weight:Though it might sound completely irrelevant, but reducing even a little weight can make a big difference. If considerably obese, one must try to shed some weight as it will ameliorate the prospects of conceiving.
10. Eat properly: Eating the proper vitamins, minerals, fats and fiber are necessary to achieve a healthy body composition. The most common hormonal disorder is PCOD and PCOS, which is caused due to unhealthy eating habits and stressful lifestyle.
There is no wrong sex position for conceiving but there are few positions that increase the chances of sperm meeting with the egg. The missionary position, Doggy style, spooning and plough position are said to be the best sex positions for conceiving.
Start tracking your menstrual cycle frequency, start taking supplements and maintain a healthy body weight, from the moment you start trying to conceive. Immediately stop your birth control pills and give up on alcohol and smoking. Most importantly enjoy sex every other day during your fertile window.
There may be several reasons to a false positive pregnancy test including chemical pregnancy, hCG trigger shots, ectopic pregnancy, evaporation lines, certain specific medications, UTIs, and wrong test kit.
Prega News test kits detect the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine. On the circular area on the device, urinate (up to three drops) and check the results after 3 minutes.If you are pregnant then two pink lines will appear on the device else one line will appear showing Negative.
Sperm Count, Sperm health, fertility days and non-fertile window are crucial factors that you should consider before deciding the frequency of sex to conceive. Having intercourse during fertile window provides 25% chances of conceiving however indulging in it every other day might lower the chances to up to 22% because of increase of immotile and morphologically abnormal sperm.
Ideal time to take pregnancy test is after two weeks of missed period. The wait is because the body needs time to develop a level of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) hormones in case you are pregnant. It is this HCG, which the pregnancy test kit detects to show the desired result. In case you test too early then even if you are pregnant the Pregnancy test kit will show negative.
To get pregnant fast put an immediate stop to your Birth Control pills, start tracking your Ovulation to plan your sex ahead to time and eat healthy and keep track of your lifestyle by saying a strict no to alcohol and smoke. A diet or medication into folic acid and vitamins is always yes to get pregnant fast.
Get all the information regarding Nimesulide tablets, its uses, benefits, and side effects along with drug interactions, in this article. Also learn how Nimesulide during pregnancy can affect a womans health.
Have you ever wondered, can you get pregnant on your period? Get all your queries answered on period and pregnancy in this article.
Wondering how to get pregnant fast. Deliberating whether frequent s...