There are many reasons of heavy bleeding during menstrual cycle or period cycle. Period problems are not disease but can be due to hormonal change or blood disorder
Menstrual cycle bleeding is a normal bodily phenomenon among women, but heavy bleeding during those days of the month are not only cumbersome but is also something that needs to be duly treated. Though heavy bleeding in itself is not a disease, persistent loss of blood can definitely have ill-effects on a women’s body. Blood loss occurs during menstruation cycle but an excessive loss can cause anemia leading to fatigue, breathlessness and other related symptoms. Menstruation bleeding a lot depends on hormonal changes. Heavy bleeding is one of the worst period problems of period cycle.
Heavy bleeding is a term that can be interpreted in several different ways, but there are some boundaries that can help you differentiate between a normal and abnormal period problems.
Apart from that here are some other red flags you should keep in mind:
1. Your menstrual cycle lasts for seven or more days.
2. You need to change your sanitary towel or tampon every one or two hours.
3. You need to visit the toilet in the middle of the night to change pads.
4. You experience pain in your lower abdomen constantly.
5. You observe big clots of blood on your sanitary napkin.
6. You experience fatigue and breathlessness during those days of the month.
Causes of Heavy Bleeding:
1. Fibroids or uterine polyps: This is one of the most common causes of excessive bleeding. Fibroids are seen as polyps or small growths that form inside the uterine lining and are commonly seen in women of the childbearing age. The good news here is that they are non-cancerous in nature and can be removed through a minor surgery. Menstruation bleeding a lot depends on hormonal changes. Heavy bleeding is one of the worst period problems of period cycle.
2. Hormonal imbalance: Another leading cause of heavy menstrual cycle bleeding, hormonal imbalance is especially difficult if it occurs during woman’s adolescence or menopausal years. An imbalance usually happens mainly because the woman has an increased amount of progesterone in her body and her body’s effort to accommodate the new changes can result in heavy bleeding. Heavy bleeding is one of the worst period problems of period cycle.
3. Pregnancy-related complications: Some of the most common complications include an ectopic pregnancy (where the fetus is formed in the Fallopian tube and not the uterus of a woman) and miscarriage.Other complications include the improper positioning of the fetus on the uterine wall, a formation of the fetus outside the uterine wall or death of the fetus in the womb. Heavy bleeding is one of the worst period problems of period cycle. Menstruation bleeding a lot depends on hormonal changes. All these circumstances cause heavy menstrual cycle bleeding. Excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles. Such conditions include infection in the liver, thyroid disorder; severe infestation and abnormal kidney function.
Find all information related to Crocin Advance Tablets along with its uses, benefits, composition and side effects. Also explore the benefits and usages of Crocin Advance Tabletto treat mild to severe cramps during and before menstruation.
Get all information related to Meftal Spas Tablets including uses, side effects, composition, precautions and dosage along with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Meftal Spas.
Ovulation calculator can predict ovulation days.Ovulation predictor...