Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Crocin advance tablet is a mild analgesic and antipyretic drug which is used to get relief from a number of health conditions like fever and mild to moderate aches and pains like headache, arthritis, joint pain, muscle pain, tooth pain as well as back pain. It is composed of Paracetamol as an active salt ingredient and can have side effects such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, allergy, diarrhea etc.
Crocin Advance is a mild analgesic (painkiller) and antipyretic drug, which is used for different health issues right from getting temporary relief from pain to fever. It is also effective in getting relief from sore throat, toothache, muscle pain, arthritis, backache and period cramps. It is also known as Paracetamol Fast Release Tablet because it is very fast and effective in releasing paracetamol drug in the body. The medication is safe to consume in general yet those with liver or kidney condition should consult with their doctors before giving it a try. This article helps you to find all the information related to Crocin Advance Tablets along with its uses, benefits, composition and side effects. Also explore the benefits and usages of Crocin Tablets to treat mild to severe cramps during and before menstruation.
What is Crocin Advance Tablet?
A product of pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet and other variants act as mild to moderate analgesic to treat pain and fever related symptoms. Due to its pain relieving properties, Crocin Tablet may also be suggested to treat muscle pains including backache, arthritis, leg cramps and toothache. Many Gynecologists also suggest Crocin Advance Tablet to help relieve mild to severe cramps during and before menstruation. Crocin Advance Tablet can also be prescribed to relieve surgical pain.
Is Crocin advance a painkiller?
Crocin Advance belongs to a class of mild analgesic drugs, which is useful in relieving pain in different parts of the body. It is beneficial for symptomatic relief. It starts functioning within 5 minutes of its intake and can be taken for migraine, headache, musculoskeletal pain and toothache.
Crocin Advance Tablet – Dosage, Category and Composition
Crocin Advance is composed of an active salt called Paracetamol, which is Analgesic (pain reliever) and Antipyretic (fever and chill reducing) in nature. The medicine gets absorbed to the body very fast, which is almost 25% faster than a regular paracetamol. Due to this reason, one can see the effect of Crocin Advance 500 MG within 5 minutes of consumption.
Crocin Advance tablets come under ‘OTC’ (Over the counter) drug category. However, one should always take medical advice prior to consuming Crocin Advance Tablet.
Crocin Advance comes in strips of 15 tablets each. Always take this medicine after food. For better results, swallow it with water and do not chew or mix it with water or liquid food. Dosage may vary from 120 MG, 240 MG and 500 MG depending on the age and medical condition.
- For kids older than 5 years: The maximum dosage is as little as 120 MG and not more than 1 tablet per day.
- For Adults and Children Above 12 years: Crocin Advance can be taken after every 4-6 hours depending upon the medical condition and as suggested by the doctor. Maximum recommended dosage in a day is 4 g.
Crocin Advance Tablet Uses and Benefits
Popular as a paracetamol tablet with Optizorb technology (Advance Absorption Technology), Crocin Advance Tablet has a lot of uses and benefits-
- Cold- Crocin Advance is prescribed for cold, with or without blocked nose, sore throat, nasal or sinus congestion.
- Fever- Crocin Advance Tablet has antipyretic properties, which treats fever and chills and provides instant relief from muscle pain.
- Menstrual Cramps- Crocin Advance 500 MG can treat mild to severe cramps during and before menstruation.
- Headache- Crocin Advance 500 MG can treat all kinds of headaches including Migraine headache.
- Post Immunization Pyrexia- In children Crocin Advance Tablets can be used to treat fever and pain arising out of administration of vaccination.
- Muscle Cramps- Crocin Advance Tablet is used for curing muscle cramps such as generalized body pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain and even complicated situation such as Arthritis.
- Toothache- Crocin Advance can be used to treat mild to severe toothache.
Crocin Advance Tablet in Pregnancy
Usually Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet is not suggested to pregnant women. Although based on research it has been found that it does not affect the fetus growing inside, however in few cases it has been found that Crocin Advance can mess up the blood circulation leading to difficulties during Pregnancy. It is very safe if administered rectally as oral administration is not very much preferred in pregnancy. It helps in reliving muscle pains especially back pain in case of pregnant women. One must consult a doctor before using Crocin Advance.
Crocin advance for throat pain or sore throat
Crocin advance is a non-drowsy formulation that is used for treating throat pain and sore throat symptoms. It is specifically meant to treat headache, body aches and pains, sore throat, pain related to sinusitis, nasal and sinus congestion that surface due to cold and flu.
Crocin Advance Tablet Side Effects
Although, Crocin Advance Tablet is a very useful medicine to treat various medical conditions with instant results, it entails certain side effects. Please consult your doctor or medical health facilitator in case you experience any of the below mentioned side-effects –
- Nausea or vomiting
- Diarrhea or Loose stool
- Skin allergy, including rash, swelling and itching
- Gas and abdominal bloating
- Fatigue and Dizziness
- Anaemia and blurring of vision
Down below is a table that compares various aspects of Crocin tablets and allows you a quick glance through the prices, side-effects and other good to know information.
Crocin Variant / Tablet Name
|Crocin 500||Crocin Advance||Crocin Cold and Flu|
Crocin Pain Relief
|Treats fever and Pain||Relieves fever and mild to moderate pain of muscles, arthritis, headache, backache and toothache||Helps in cold and flu symptoms including body aches, headache and pains, sore throat, pain associated with sinusitis, nasal and sinus congestion|
It provides symptomatic relief from mild to moderate pain right from headache, migraine, toothache to musculoskeletal pain
Paracetamol I.P. 500 mg
(Analgesic and Antipyretic)
Paracetamol 500 mg
Phenylephrine 10 mg
Caffeine 32 mg
Paracetamol IP : 650mg
Caffeine Anhydrous IP : 50 mg
|Rs 30 for a strip of 15 tablets||Rs 30 for a strip of 15 tablets||Rs 49.85 for a strip of 15 tablets|
Banned in India
|Not banned in India||Not banned in India||Banned in India|
Not banned in India
Crocin Advance – FAQs (Frequently Answered Questions)
1. Does crocin advance affect or delay periods?
No. In fact, crocin helps in relieving the pain, which usually occurs in the women during their menstrual cycle. Long-term usage of this tablet should be avoided.
2. Can Crocin Advance be taken during breastfeeding?
Yes. Crocin Advance is absolutely safe to be used at the time of breastfeeding. You can consume it in the recommended dosages as advised by your doctor.
3. Price and Expiry Date of Crocin Advance
One strip of Crocin Advance contains 15 tablets costing Rs. 30.00. The expiry date of the medicine is usually within 2 years of the manufacturing date.
4. Can it cause drowsiness?
Crocin Advance can cause drowsiness hence you should avoid any physical activity, which requires immediate attention right after consuming it.
5. What to do in case of Crocin Advance overdose?
If you have taken Crocin Advance in overdose, then it is advised to visit a physician at the earliest without any delay. This is because overdose of Crocin Advance can affect the kidney and liver. It can also abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting along with general tiredness.
6. Who should not take Crocin Advance?
Persons having allergies or kidney issues should not take Crocin Advance.
Note: Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet is only legal in India, USA and Japan. They have not been approved worldwide.
Hope this article has answered your queries effectively regarding all different variants of Crocin Tablets especially crocin advance in detail. Follow Elawoman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatment.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Diet chart for period cramps period cramps, Elawoman - 2017
- Period delaying pills uses, types, doses, and side effects menstruation, Elawoman - 2017
- Crocin advance tablet - uses, composition, benefits and side effects Crocin Advance 500 MG Tablet, Elawoman - 2017
- Five signs of healthy periods! Menstrual Cramps, Elawoman - 2017
- Ovulation pain - causes and symptoms severe cramps, Elawoman - 2017
- Know about viral fever fever, Elawoman - 2017
- Ime 9 tablets - composition, usage and benefits pregnant women, Elawoman - 2017
- What not to eat when pregnant pregnant women, Elawoman - 2017
- Are you pregnant - top 10 early pregnancy symptoms Nausea, Elawoman - 2017
- Know about loose motion or diarrhea Diarrhea, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.