Irregular periods is a very common problem these days and it is common too amongst adult women and impacts more than 20% of mensurating women. Irregularity in menses or period dates, heavy bleeding, light bleeding, very painful period cramps is only some of the common problems that many menstruating women face during their menstrual cycle. Irregular periods or irregular menses can be a sign of some health conditions like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome PCOS, overactive thyroid or uterine fibroids and in some cases of irregular periods cycle, hormonal imbalance can be the cause.
To bring back your normal menstrual cycle you can opt for some home remedies but remember that if these remedies seems not to work within 4-6 months or if you observe that the problem is going out of control, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible who might also suggest you medications for hormonal therapy if there are no other concerns diagnosed in medical tests:
Here is the list of the most effective home remedies to treat the problem of irregular periods:
1. Practice Yoga and Meditation: Meditation and Yoga are the most effective and beneficial treatments for regularizing menstrual cycle and irregular period cycle without medications. Yoga and meditation simply help in relieving stress and energy level of the body, which is one of the biggest primary cause of hormonal imbalance in the body that absolutely triggers irregularities in menstruation.
2. Eat Iron and Folic acid rich Diet: The common reason for the irregular period cycle in women is anemia and low hemoglobin. 80% of Indian women suffer from iron and/or folic acid deficiency that works as a cause for irregular periods and disturbed menstrual cycle. So, if you are suffering from the same issue, make sure that you add folic acid and iron rich foods in your daily diet.
3. Green Papaya: Eating green papaya or unripe papaya can help you get rid of irregular periods and irregular menses. Papaya helps in proper contraction of muscles fibers of your uterus. Papaya is specifically beneficial for delayed periods that are associated with menopause.
Try to eat unripe papaya for a couple of months and you can see the difference. Remember to avoid consuming the papaya when having your periods.
4. Fennel Seeds: Fennel seeds or called saunf can also help you regulate your monthly periods or irregular period problems. You need to mix 2 tbsp of fennel seeds in a glass water and keep it overnight. Strain the water using a strainer and drink it early in the morning. Make sure to add a glass of fennel water to your daily diet regimen.
5. Grapes: Grapes are best known for regularizing irregular periods and bring back your normal menses. Drinking grape juice on daily basis can help you with irregular period problems. Apart from drinking juice, you can also eat raw grapes as it is easy to consume and make it a part of your daily diet. However, excessive consumption of grapes in a day is not good. It may cause loose motions.
6. Papaya: Papaya is the most common food that is known to regularize your irregular menstruation cycle, so it is best to drink or eat papaya juice every day. Make papaya your habit, you will see positive results.
7. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera juice or pulp of aloe vera may also help to get frequent menstrual cycles. Follow this tip regularly as this can help you get positive results. Aloe vera very well regulates the hormones responsible for menstruation and helps in getting regular menstrual flow every month on time. You just need to pluck some aloe vera leaves from your garden and gently extract the gel of aloe vera from it.
Mix the gel with 1 tbsp of honey. Continue this remedy for at least three months for its effective results. Don't forget to avoid this remedy during your periods.
8. Sugarcane Juice: Sugarcane juice is best known to cure irregular menstruation problem. Consuming sugarcane juice before a week or two of your recent menstruation cycle will definitely assist you in getting your periods regularly. This is decades were known and simply used remedy for irregular period problems.
9. Ginger: Ginger is highly beneficial for regulating menstrual cycles and cure irregular periods and to get rid of irregular periods. Ginger also helps in dealing with menstrual pain and cramps. What you have to do is: Boil 1 tbsp of fresh ground ginger in a cup of water for 5 minutes. Add a pinch of sugar and drink the mixture exactly three times a day after your meals.
Learn all the useful information on menstruation and menstrual cycle including signs of menstruation, problems associated with menstruation in this article.
Find all information related to Crocin Advance Tablets along with its uses, benefits, composition and side effects. Also explore the benefits and usages of Crocin Advance Tabletto treat mild to severe cramps during and before menstruation.