Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
The best home remedies for irregular periods include Iron rich diet, Green Papaya, Fennel Seeds, Grapes, Papaya, Aloe Vera, Sugarcane, as well as Ginger. You need to make sure that you need to consume these foods to get periods soon along with performing of regular yoga and exercises.
Irregular periods is a very common problem these days and it is common too amongst adult women and impacts more than 20% of mensurating women. Irregularity in menses or period dates, heavy bleeding, light bleeding, very painful period cramps is only some of the common problems that many menstruating women face during their menstrual cycle. Irregular periods or irregular menses can be a sign of some health conditions like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), overactive thyroid or uterine fibroids and in some cases of irregular periods cycle, hormonal imbalance can be the cause. (1)
To bring back your normal menstrual cycle you can opt for some home remedies but remember that if these remedies seem not to work within 4-6 months or if you observe that the problem is going out of control, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible who might also suggest you medications for hormonal therapy if there are no other concerns diagnosed in medical tests: (2)
Here is the list of the most effective home remedies to treat the problem of irregular periods:
1. Practice Yoga and Meditation:
Meditation and Yoga are the most effective and beneficial treatments for regularizing menstrual cycle and irregular period cycle without medications. Yoga and meditation simply help in relieving stress and energy level of the body, which is one of the biggest primary cause of hormonal imbalance in the body that absolutely triggers irregularities in menstruation. (3)
2. Eat Iron and Folic acid rich Diet:
The common reason for the irregular period cycle in women is anemia and low hemoglobin. 80% of Indian women suffer from iron and/or folic acid deficiency that works as a cause for irregular periods and disturbed menstrual cycle. So, if you are suffering from the same issue, make sure that you add folic acid and iron-rich foods in your daily diet. (4)
3. Green Papaya:
Eating green papaya or unripe papaya can help you get rid of irregular periods and irregular menses. Papaya helps in proper contraction of muscles fibers of your uterus. Papaya is specifically beneficial for delayed periods that are associated with menopause. (5)
Try to eat unripe papaya for a couple of months and you can see the difference. Remember to avoid consuming the papaya when having your periods.
4. Fennel Seeds:
Fennel seeds or called saunf can also help you regulate your monthly periods or irregular period problems. (6) You need to mix 2 tbsp of fennel seeds in glass water and keep it overnight. Strain the water using a strainer and drink it early in the morning. Make sure to add a glass of fennel water to your daily diet regimen.
Grapes are best known for regularizing irregular periods and bring back your normal menses. Drinking grape juice on a daily basis can help you with irregular period problems. Apart from drinking juice, you can also eat raw grapes as it is easy to consume and make it a part of your daily diet. However, excessive consumption of grapes in a day is not good. It may cause loose motions. (7)
Papaya is the most common food that is known to regularize your irregular menstruation cycle, so it is best to drink or eat papaya juice every day. Make papaya your habit, you will see positive results.
7. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera juice or pulp of aloe vera may also help to get frequent menstrual cycles. Follow this tip regularly as this can help you get positive results. Aloe vera very well regulates the hormones responsible for menstruation and helps in getting regular menstrual flow every month on time. You just need to pluck some aloe vera leaves from your garden and gently extract the gel of aloe vera from it. (8)
Mix the gel with 1 tbsp of honey. Continue this remedy for at least three months for its effective results. Don't forget to avoid this remedy during your periods.
8. Sugarcane Juice:
Sugarcane juice is best known to cure irregular menstruation problem. Consuming sugarcane juice before a week or two of your recent menstruation cycle will definitely assist you in getting your periods regularly. This is decades were known and simply used remedy for irregular period problems. (9)
Ginger is highly beneficial for regulating menstrual cycles and cures irregular periods and to get rid of irregular periods. Ginger also helps in dealing with menstrual pain and cramps. What you have to do is: Boil 1 tbsp of fresh ground ginger in a cup of water for 5 minutes. Add a pinch of sugar and drink the mixture exactly three times a day after your meals. (10)
- Doctor and Clinic Ratings are based on patient reviews - varying from 1 to 5 ratings. These reviews are from verified users on Ela. For rating accountability, Ela also takes into account various genuine sources such as peer site reviews, online surveys and patient's doctor experience to derive these ratings.
- Ratings reflect the Doctor’s or Hospital’s Accuracy of diagnosis, Experience, Knowledge, Cutting Edge Technology, Infrastructure, Success Rates and Accessibility for advice.
- Success Rates: These are average Success Rates (rounded to the nearest integer) of Hospitals/ Doctors for a cluster of fertility treatments including IVF, ICSI, IMSI, Surrogacy, Surrogacy with OD, FET and Blastocyst transfer (as applicable). These are clinical pregnancy rates for aged 37 and Under and are shared directly by the Hospitals & Doctors and as per the guidelines of MCI.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Home Remedies for Irregular Periods Rewardme.in, 29 May 2019
- ^ Backed Home Remedies for Irregular Periods Healthline.com, 29 May 2019
- ^ Yoga Asanas For Irregular Periods - Doctor Ndtv Doctor.ndtv.com, 29 May 2019
- ^ Foods rich in folic acid and vitamin - KZN Health Kznhealth.gov.za, 29 May 2019
- ^ The Effect of Papaya Fruit on Period and Pregnancy Menstrual-cycle-calculator.com, 29 May 2019
- ^ Fennel Seeds for Menstrual Cramps - Nutrition Facts Nutritionfacts.org, 29 May 2019
- ^ Foods to Eat and Avoid on Your Period Flo.health, 29 May 2019
- ^ Aloe Vera - Whole Health Chicago Wholehealthchicago.com, 29 May 2019
- ^ Menstrual Cycle Using This Easy Home Remedies Inlifehealthcare.com, 29 May 2019
- ^ Can Ginger Tea Start Your Period - Live Strong Livestrong.com, 29 May 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.