Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Zerodol P Tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of inflammation and pain associated with conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. It is also used to get relief from mild to moderate pain associated with a headache, fever, toothache, or back pain.
Zerodol P belongs to the category of NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug). One should consult a medical professional before the consumption of the medicine. This tablet is prescribed for joint pain, arthritis, and muscle pain due to fever, headache, stomach cramps, and inflammatory pain. Zerodol P Tablet constitutes of Aceclofenac and Paracetamol. Both these constituents are known for the anti-inflammatory property.
In this article, we will look at:
- What is the composition of Zerodol P tablets?
- What are the uses of Zerodol P tablets?
- What are the side effects of Zerodol P?
- What are the precautions of Zerodol P tablets?
- When not to use Zerodol P Tablet?
- What is the suggested dosage of Zerodol P Tablet?
- What are the possible Interactions with Zerodol P Tablet?
Go through the article to get the complete details on Zerrodol P tablet, its uses, composition and side effects.
The composition of Zerodol P is as follows:
- Aceclofenac (100 mg): It helps to reduce swelling of joints, inflammation, and it belongs to an acetic acid class derived from NSAID. (1)
- Paracetamol (325 mg): It belongs to the category of analgesic. It helps in getting relief from pain and antipyretic- subsides fever.
Zerodol P Tablet is an antipyretic, analgesic, and NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Medicine). The various uses and benefits of Zerodol P include:
- Dental infections
- Menstrual cramps
- Muscle pain
- Migraine pain
- A headache
- Dengue fever
- Rheumatoid pain
- Abdominal pain
- Slipped disc
- Joint pain
- Post-operative pain
- A toothache
Zerodol P medicine is used for multiple purposes. One should always consult a doctor before taking Zerodol P Tablet. (2)
Excessive use of Zerodol P can lead to some of the side effects. Some of the common side effects with Zerodol P Tablet include:
- Appetite loss
- Visual disturbance
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reaction to paracetamol
These are some of the symptoms shown when there is overuse of Zerodol P. In case, one experiences any of the above-mentioned symptoms, they must consult a doctor immediately. Apart from the symptoms, a doctor should be reported in case the patient feels any discomfort after consuming Zerodol P tablets. (3)
One must consult their doctor before taking any medicine. Some of the aspects that should be considered while taking zerodol p medicine include the following:
- Patients with kidney or liver related diseases need to consult a doctor before consuming zerodol p medicine.
- More than three tablets should not be taken at a time
- A considerable gap should be maintained between each dose (4)
- If pain or fever does not sink within an hour after taking the medicine, one should consult a doctor.
- It is advisable to check the expiry date before purchasing any medicine.
- Store the Zerodol P at room temperature and keep it away from sunlight.
- Do not mix Zerodol P with other common medicines like Hifenac P.
- Do not take Zerodol P on an empty stomach as it can cause acid reflux or an upset stomach.
- This medicine helps in relieving symptoms but it does not cure the problem.
- Women with cramps, abdominal pain, and painful periods are advised to consult a doctor before taking this medicine.
If a person is suffering from any of the given condition, then it is not advisable to consume Zerodol P tablet:
- Allergy: Zerodol P tablet is not recommended for patients having an allergy to aceclofenac, paracetamol, or any other NSAIDs.
- Severe Renal Impairment: If someone has a severe renal impairment then they should not take this medicine as there is an increased risk of serious adverse effects.
- Severe Hepatic Impairment: If one is suffering from severe hepatic impairment then this medicine is not recommended due to the increased risk of serious adverse effects. (5)
- Peptic Ulcer: Those with peptic ulcer disease should not take this medicine as there is an increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding: Patients with a known history of gastrointestinal bleeding should not take Zerodol P tablet. It can result in an increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Zerodol P tablet is not recommended for use in patients who have a history with cardiovascular diseases as it will result in an increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition. (6)
Zerodol P Tablet should be taken only when prescribed by the doctor and the dosage must be strictly followed by the patient.
- The medicine should be taken with a meal or after a meal. (7)
- The effects of the Zerodol P Tablet will begin to show within the first 30 minutes after consuming the medicine and it can last up to 6 hours.
- One must swallow the tablet with water and not chew it.
- Zerodol P is available at pharmacies and the genetic variants are also available.
- In case of a missed dose of Zerodol P Tablet, the medicine should be taken as soon as one remembers. However, if the time of the missed dose is overlapping with the next dose, it is better to skip the missed dose and continue with the usual schedule.
- If someone overdoses on Zerodol P, then consult a doctor as soon as possible.
All drugs have different interaction results for everyone hence one should check all the possible interactions before starting Zerodol P Tablet.
1. Interaction with Alcohol
Consumption of alcohol is something to be completely avoided during the intake of Zerodol P Tablet. It can increase the risk of serious side effects such as dizziness, fatigue, severe gastrointestinal bleeding, weakness, rashes, nausea, joint pain, and fever. (8)
2. Liver Disease
Zerodol P Tablet should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from liver function impairment or active liver diseases. It can increase the risk of severe adverse effects. Close monitoring of liver function is necessary before the intake of this medicine. It is advisable to report any symptoms such as dark urine, nausea, fever, rashes to the doctor as soon as possible.
Patients with NSAID-sensitive asthma should not use this medicine. Replacement with a suitable alternative is preferable under a doctor's supervision. (9)
4. Gastro-Intestinal Toxicity
On prolonged use, Zerodol P Tablet may cause damage to the stomach, intestines, and liver. If one has any symptoms such as chronic indigestion, blood in stool or vomit then report to the doctor immediately. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative can be done.
5. Urine Test
One may get a false-positive result from a urine test while taking this medicine. It is advisable to inform the doctor and lab technician about all the current medicines including herbs and supplements before undergoing any lab tests for clear and better results. (10)
This is not the complete list of possible drug interactions of Zerodol P Tablet. One should consult their doctor about all the possible interactions of the drugs they are taking.
Hope this article was helpful in getting the complete information about Zerodol P: Uses, Composition and Side Effects. For any query or suggestion regarding any infertility issue, feel free to call on the given number: +918929020600.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Aceclofenac 100 mg Film-coated Tablets Medicines.org.uk, 18 May 2019
- ^ Aceclofenac Tablet - Dailymed Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov, 18 May 2019
- ^ Paracetamol Tablets - Medicines Medicines.org.uk, 18 May 2019
- ^ Voltanec PR Tablets Aceclofenac Paracetamol Ciplamed.com, 18 May 2019
- ^ Zerodol P Tab - Medplusmart Medplusmart.com, 18 May 2019
- ^ Zerodol SP - DrugsBanks Drugsbanks.com, 18 May 2019
- ^ Aceclofenac - Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 18 May 2019
- ^ Aceclofenac tablets - Patient.info Patient.info, 18 May 2019
- ^ Zerodol SP - Factdr Factdr.com, 18 May 2019
- ^ Aceclofenac - Drug bank Drugbank.ca, 18 May 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.