Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Pan 40 mg tablets uses are in gastro duodenal ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and zollinger ellison syndrome. Pan 40 mg tablets side effects are vitamin B12 deficiency, loss of appetite, bone fracture, muscle pain, and occasional cramps. Pan 40 mg tablets interacts with liver diseases and osteoporosis.
Pan 40 MG tablet is mainly used for treating ulcers in digestive system. It also prevents esophagus damage, which is caused by stomach acids and the symptom of Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). It also helps in treating Zollinger- Ellison syndrome and other acidity related disorders. This tablet is advised by doctors for prevention of peptic ulcers that develop from taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Pan 40 MG tablet can be administered orally, as a tablet or capsule. But before taking the medicine you should always follow doctor’s instructions.
Everything has its pros and cons. So, there are some side effects of Pan 40 MG tablet like gassy stomach, headache, and pain in joints, dizziness, and diarrhea, vomiting abdominal pain. Patients who suffer from diseases or conditions like liver diseases, kidney failure, osteoporosis and hypomagnesaemia, Lupus and allergies should discuss with their doctors before taking the medicine.
Now, we will describe in detail about the uses, benefits and side effects of using Pan 40 mg tablet.
Pan 40 mg Tablet Uses and Recommendation
Pan 40 mg tablet is used in the following cases:
- Helicobacter pylori infection: It is a type of bacteria, which can enter the patient’s body and live in their digestive system. When they live in the digestive system for many years, then they can cause ulcers. To get relief from this, Pan 40 mg tablet is recommended.
- Gastro-Duodenal Ulcers: It is a kind of peptic ulcer. It occurs on the inside of the stomach lining or at the upper part of the small intestine. Pan 40 mg tablet is used in recommended dosage to get relief from ulcers.
- Erosive Esophagitis: Esophagitis describes the inflammation, irritation and swelling of the lining of Esophagus. Pan 40 Mg tablet helps in healing these conditions.
- Gastro esophageal Reflux Disease: GERD is a digestive tract disease where the stomach acid irritates the food pipe lining. The medicine helps in treating the reflux disease here.
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome: It is a condition where gastrin- secreting tumor causes overproduction of gastric acid. Pan 40 MG tablet is used for treating this condition.
Pan 40 mg Tablet Side Effects
Before the consumption of any medicine, one should always consult their doctor. As there can be many side effects associated with a medicine can cause inconvenience rather than bringing any relief.
Here are the side effects caused by the Pan 40 MG Tablet.
- Headache: Headache can be observed especially in pediatric patients, where severe pain can occur in head.
- Altered sense of taste: Pan 40 MG Tablet can cause the taste to feel metallic or bitter.
- Cold: Running nose, cough, blocked nose, breathing difficulties is also one of the side effects.
- Bone Fracture: It can lead bones to get brittle. After using the medicine for as long as one year or more, problem of bone fracture can arise.
- Vitamin B-12 Deficiency: This problem can also lead to severe nerve damage and dis-functioning of the brain.
- Diarrhea: The consumption of the medicine can also cause stomach discomforts that include diarrhea, abdominal pain and flatulence.
- Appetite loss: Long-term consumption can result in appetite loss, which eventually leads to under-nourishment.
- Vomiting or Nausea: Pan 40 MG Tablet can cause nausea and vomiting in some patients.
- Weakness and Unusual tiredness and: If you use this tablet for a longer period of time, then it can also cause tiredness and weakness.
- Muscle pain and occasional cramps: If you keep using this medicine, then problem of muscle pain and cramps can arise.
Pan 40 MG tablets Precautions
Before the consumption of the medicine, people should always note the precautions of Pan 40 MG tablets. Following is the list of precautions that should be followed:
- Allergies Associated: If anyone is allergic to Pan 40 MG tablet, then they should avoid taking it. Such patients are also advised to avoid any other drug with same group composition. As it can lead to severe allergies.
- Pregnant Woman: Pregnant women can use this medicine, as it has been tested to be safe for them. But before having this medicine, they should always consult with their doctor.
- Breastfeeding: Women who breast-feed their babies cannot consume this tablet.
- Liver Disease: Anyone with liver diseases or any such disease in past should use the tablet very carefully. In this case replacing the drug with alternative, monitoring of liver function, suitable dose adjustment is required.
- Heartburn: The medicine is not effective in heartburn, so it should not be used in treating the same.
- Long Time Usage: If you are using this medicine for a very long time, then it can result in many serious problems like bone fractures, vitamin B-12 deficiency, muscle pain and appetite loss.
Pan 40 MG Tablet Dosage Instructions
Before taking any medicine, you should always consult with your doctor. Here, we are giving a brief idea about the dosage of Pan 40 mg Tablet. Dosage of Pan 40 mg Tablet should be dealt in two forms: Overdose and Missed dose.
- Missed Dose: If someone has missed the dose then it should be taken as soon as possible. But if it is close to next scheduled dosage, then the intake should be skipped.
- Overdose: Never take extra dose for the missing one. If there is some problem in following the schedule, you can discuss it with the doctor for making changes in the timings. But overdosing should never be done as it won't improve the symptoms, but can surely cause side effects.
Pan 40 MG tablet Substitutes
Below is list of substitutes of Pan 40 MG tablet. They have same composition, strength and form:
- Pantium 40 MG- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Pantocar 40 MG- Micro Labs Ltd
- Pantop 40 MG- Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd
- Pentaloc 40 MG- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Protochek 40 MG- Ipca Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Interactions of Pan 40 mg Tablet
Here, we are giving the descriptions about how Pan 40 MG tablet reacts with medicines, diseases, and alcohol etc.
A. With Diseases:
Before the intake of the medicine, you should always know how it would react with other medicines.
- Hypomagnesemia: If there is some magnesium level imbalance, then always report your doctor. This imbalance can be due to disease or other medication.
- Liver Disease: Incidence of liver disease should be reported to doctor. On the basis of impairment, the doctor will make the suitable doses adjustments.
- Osteoporosis: If the patient is at the risk of osteoporosis related fracture, and then the doctor will make suitable adjustments in dosage quantity and duration.
B. With Alcohol:
It is advisable to consult with doctor about the drug interaction with alcohol. As interaction with alcohol is still unknown, and it has varied effect on different individuals.
C. With Medicines:
Warfarin- It is advised to consult the doctor before taking Pan 40 MG tablet with Warfarin. If there are symptoms like abnormal bleeding, blood in urine, swelling or vomiting, it should be brought into the notice of doctor.
- Nelfinavir: Pan 40 MG tablet is not suggested to be taken with Nelfinavir or any other medicine used for HIV infection.
- Digoxin: Take Pan 40 MG with Digoxin with caution. Immediately inform doctor if you are experiencing symptoms like diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite, abnormal heartbeat and vision disturbances.
- Phenytoin: Pan 40 Mg can be avoided if you already taking Phenytoin. Inform the doctor about it so that they can give you an alternative for it.
- Ketoconazole: Taking Pan 40 MG with Ketoconazole should be avoided. Ask the doctor for alternatives.
Hope this article gave you all the necessary details about the Pan 40 MG tablet along with the uses, precautions, side effects, composition and substitutes. Follow Elawoman blog to stay updated on infertility issues, including latest IVF and Surrogacy treatment procedures or give a call on +917899912611.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.