Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
C Tax 200 mg uses are in cases of bacterial septicemia, pneumonia, joint and muscle functions, and urinary tract functions. C Tax 200 mg side effects are diarrhea, nausea, headache, painful periods, and urinary retention. C Tax 200 mg has interactions with medications such as warfarin, furosemide, and chloramphenicol.
C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that is widely used for treating various bacterial infections and conditions such as:
- Urinary tract and throat infections
- Lung infections
Taking C Tax OF 200 MG during pregnancy has proven very helpful for clearing off minor to major bacterial infections. C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet should not be recommended if a person is suffering from common cold, flu and viral infections. Bacterial infections are very common because of the degrading environment due to pollution. People from all age suffer from bacterial infections in their lifetime at least once due to change in climate, exposure to pollution through the air, water and solid food. Depending on the kind of bacteria and their lethality, bacterial infection can range from mild to severe. Bacterial infection can cause a lot of trouble even during pregnancy. Learn more about the benefits of C Tax OF 200 MG during pregnancy as well as during normal times.
Composition of C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet
C Tax OF 200 MG is composed of Cefixime, which is an active salt ingredient having antibacterial properties. C Tax OF 200 MG may also have various strengths based on the usage of its active ingredients.
Price and Instructions of C Tax OF 200 MG Dosage
C Tax OF 200 MG tablets come in the form of orally chewable tablets. A strip of 10 C Tax OF 200 MG tablet comes for Rs. 113.7 (INR) / $2 USD. Normally, this tablet should be taken within the interval of 12-24 hours for the best effect. Before consuming this medicine, please keep in mind to read the instructions on the pack carefully. After taking the medicine do not take any food items or liquid, which have the potential of creating more allergies such as peanuts, eggplants, colocasia roots, dairy products such as cheese and red meat etc. Take this medicine only after consulting a doctor; do not take it any prescription because it can cause side effects. In addition, this medicine should not be recommended for patients those who are lesser than six months of age. Precaution should be exercised for patients with a history of the following problems:
- Joint problems
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Heart, kidney and lung transplant
- Alzheimer disease
- Seizures, stroke, central nervous system disorder
- Heart, liver, kidney disease
- Decrease in blood minerals
- Allergy and those who are dependent on other medications
- Children and elderly
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding
Uses and Benefits of C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet
C Tax OF 200 MG tablet not only stops bacterial growth but also kills the bacteria completely if consumed in proper dosage and direction. Some of the uses and benefits of C Tax 200 MG are as follows:
1. Bacterial Septicemia- C Tax OF 200 MG is prescribed during Septicemia, which is a blood infection, caused by Staphylococci and Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria.
2. Pneumonia and other lung infections- Pneumonia is a lung infection manifested through high fever and chills caused by Streptococcus Pneumonia and Haemophilus Influezae bacteria. Under such a condition of lung infections, C Tax OF 200 MG tablet is prescribed.
3. Joint and Muscle infections- C Tax can cure arthritis infections caused by Staphylococci and Streptococci bacteria.
4. Skin structure infections- C Tax tablet is suggested for skin structure infections such as cellulitis and wound infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes and Staphylococcus aureus.
5. Throat infections- C Tax tablet is prescribed to cure throat infections such as Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis caused by Haemophilus influenza bacteria.
6. Urinary Tract Infections- C Tax OF 200 MG is prescribed to treat urinary tract infections caused by bacteria such as E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococci and Klebsiella pneumonia.
7. Gonorrhea- C Tax OF 200 MG is very efficient in the treatment of gonococcus infection, which is a sexually transmitted infection, caused by bacteria called Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet during Pregnancy
C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet during pregnancy is helpful due to its effectiveness in treating different kinds of infections, which is common during pregnancy. Most of the pregnant women may also develop gonococcus infections for which C Tax tablet may be prescribed. However, it is important to keep in mind that pregnancy is a very sensitive stage and consumption of this medicine without proper advice and prescription from a doctor/medical health supervisor can cause serious complications. C Tax OF 200 MG should not be consumed while breastfeeding. Also, it is not recommended to those individuals who have severe health conditions such as kidney disease, bleeding disorders, allergy and diarrhea.
Alternatives and Substitute to C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet
Below is a set of medicines with same strength and composition that can be consumed under proper medical prescription instead of C Tax.
- Topcef 200 MG Tablet DT
- Omnix 200 MG Tablet DT
- Claforan O 200 MG Tablet DT
- Grafix 200 MG Tablet DT
- Cefi 200 MG Tablet DT
C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet Side effects
Interactions of C Tax OF 200 MG Tablet
C Tax-OF 200 MG Tablet interacts differently for different patients. Given below are a few facts about C-Tax antibiotics interactions with other medicines. C Tax OF has moderate interactions with medicines like:
- Warfarin and Ethinyl Estradiol,
- Chloramphenicol and Amikacin,
- C Tax has severe interactions with Cholera Vaccine medicine and Nifedipine medicine. There is currently no information available on food and alcohol interactions with C Tax OF 200 MG Tablets.
- C Tax OF also has moderate interactions with Colitis and Renal diseases
Although this tablet is mostly harmless, however, C Tax may show some mild side effects such as:
- Feeling of dizziness
- Diarrhea and abdominal pain
- Feeling of tiredness or weakness in the body
- Nausea and headache
- Dark and clay colored stools
- Unusual swelling on different parts of the body such as swelling on the face, hands, feet, lips and tongues
- Redness or rashes on the skin
- Vomiting and genital itching especially for women
- Acidity, gastric or stomach problems
- Indigestion and heartburn
- Sleeplessness and vaginal inflammation
- Bleeding nose and extreme pain in the body
- Sore throat and frequent chest pain
- Painful periods, pain while urinating
- Irregular periods and urinary retention
- Confusion, abnormality, anxiety, depression, hallucinations, cognitive changes
- Hearing defects and sensitivity to light
We hope this article has been able to resolve your queries on C Tax OF 200 MG tablet. Follow Elawoman blogs for regular updates on fertility health and treatments. If you are looking for the best gynecologist in Delhi, elawoman.com can help you in your search. For complete information on normal delivery cost and other treatments like surrogacy, IUI Treatment, IVF centers, IVF doctors and treatments, you can consult an Ela specialist. Feel free to call on the given number for any inquiry or advice: +917899912611.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.