Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Manforce 50 mg tablet uses are pulmonary arterial hypertension and erectile dysfunction. Manforce 50 mg tablet side effects include diarrhea, vision changes, indigestion, headache and lack of sleep. Some of the effective Manforce 50 mg tablet substitutes are Omnigra tablet and Viagra tablet.
Are you a patient of pulmonary hypertension or facing erectile dysfunction? Tired of consulting doctors and have done all the required treatments? If yes is your answer then this article is meant for you.
For increasing the blood flow in particular areas of body and to relax the smooth muscles of blood vessels, Sildenafil Citrate has introduced Manforce 50 MG tablet. It allows you to have and maintain the erection plus works for pulmonary hypertension. Manforce 50 MG tablet also helps the blood vessels walls muscles to relax, thus increasing the blood flow of specific areas.
Manforce 50 MG tablets uses
The tablets are advised for treating pulmonary hypertension and erectile dysfunction.
1- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension:
For treating high blood pressure of arteries in lungs as well as on the right side of heart, Manforce 50 MG tablet is advised. It also enhances patient’s exercise capacity.
2- Erectile Dysfunction:
While sexual intercourse, if you are facing trouble of achieving and sustaining erection, you can use this medicine. Manforce 50 MG is also used for treating impotence. It helps in having as well as maintaining erection only during sexual stimulation.
Manforce 50 MG medicine Precautions
Every medicine doesn’t work well with all the issues. This medicine is advised for only above problems. Try not to have it if you are suffering from:
- Allergy: If you are suffering from any allergy to Sildenafil or any of its medicine, then avoid taking Manforce 50 MG tablet.
- Riociguat: If you are already consuming Riociguat drug (also known as Adempas) then it is recommended not to consume Manforce 50 MG tablet.
- If your medicines contain nitrates then it is advised not to take Manforce 50 MG tablet.
Highlights of Manforce 50 MG Tablet
Below are the highlights of the drug used for hypertension and erectile dysfunction:
- Once the tablet is consumed, the effect can be seen in next 30 to 120 minutes. It might vary from patient to patient.
- The effect of Manforce 50 MG lasts for next 4 hours.
- No reports of habit forming are found.
- If you are consuming the medicine then it is advised to avoid or keep the minimal level of alcohol consumption. And report the doctor if symptoms like flushing, dizziness, headache fainting is observed.
- Until it is not required, don’t consume this medicine without consultation. It is recommended to seek doctor’s consult and know about the advantages as well as risks before consuming this medicine.
- Nursing mothers should avoid the intake of this antibiotic. And consult doctor for the suitable substitutes.
Side effects of Manforce 50 MG Tablet
Manforce drug might cause some unavoidable effects as well and may require medical help immediately. You also have to detail the doctor if you are facing any reaction in response to medication. Below is a rundown of common side effects:
- Continued and painful erection
- Bloody urine
- Numbness, sense of burning and tingling in arms and feet
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme pain
Manforce 50 MG tablets substitutes
Go through the below list of substitutes which have similar composition, power as well as form as Manforce 50 MG tablet. They can be used as substitute for the mentioned medicine:
- Alsigra medicine by Alembic Ltd
- Caverta by Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- Intagra medicine by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Juan medicine by Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Omnigra tablet by Cipla Ltd
- Sildenafil Citrate medicine by Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- Viagra tablet by Pfizer
- Zerect tablet by Fdc Ltd
- Zenegra drug by Alkem Laboratories Ltd
All are advised to take in 50 MG power.
What are Manforce 50 MG tablet interactions?
You automatically develop the risk of drug interaction when you consume more than one medicine or try to mix them with different foods or beverages. Below is a list of certain interactions:
- With Other Drugs
- It can get severe with Clarithromycin, Ketoconazole, Atazanavir, Nitroglycerin while have moderate interaction with Amlodipine, Carbamazepine and Dexamethasone.
- With Alcohol: Taking alcohol during the tablet dosage might increase the blood pressure thus reducing the antibiotic effects. If you are an alcohol user, try avoiding it while consuming this tablet.
- Other Interactions
- Retina Disease: Use this drug with caution if the patient has retina disorder.
- Priapism: Caution is advised for Mankind medicine users who have a high risk of permanent tissue damage. If you are facing prolonged as well as painful erection then report it to doctor immediately.
- Heart disease: If you have any heart or blood vessel disease, report it to doctor. This tablet is not advised to such patients as they are asked not to indulge in any sexual activity.
- Kidney Issue: Inform the doctor if you have any kidney disease. And patients with kidney diseases are not recommended to take this tablet.
- It is advised to consult doctor before taking this medicine. Avoid consuming the tablet in large or small quantity as per recommendation. Follow the medicine schedule if you are suffering from Pulmonary Hypertension.
Hope this article gave you all the details about the Manforce 50 MG tablets. Follow Elawoman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatments.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.