Find here the list of best IVF doctors in India on the basis of Ratings, Success Rate, Services offered, IVF cost packages and available Facilities. Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar, Dr. Kaberi Banerjee and Dr. Anjali A Deval top the list of such IVF doctors in India due to their unique pricing system, popularity and high success rate.
Liv 52 is an ayurvedic medicine. In Ayurveda, Liv 52 uses include preventing cirrhosis and jaundice, elimination of toxins, and dealing with hangover. Liv 52 side effects are constipation, skin irritation, and burning sensation. Liv 52 dosage vary with the age and health status of patient.
Liv 52 is a popular ayurvedic medicine primarily used for cleansing liver and improving its functioning with the consumption of the right dosage. The name of Liv 52 came into existence with a unique incident. This supplement was launched in Ayurveda after 51 times of trial failure. In the 52nd trial, the testing came out to be successful and the herbal medicine was launched. The medication was manufactured to cure liver conditions with success. (1)
In this article, you will find details about the below-mentioned aspects of Liv 52:
- What is the composition of Liv 52?
- What is the price of Liv 52 tablets?
- What are Liv 52 uses?
- What are Liv 52 side effects?
- What is Liv 52 dosage?
- What are the precautions to use Liv 52?
- What are the most commonly asked questions about Liv 52?
Liv 52 is available in the form of tablets and syrup. Each of the tablets of Liv 52 comprises the following components: (2)
- Caper bush (root)
- Black nightshade (whole plant)
- Chicory (seed)
- Yarrow (aerial parts)
- Arjuna (bark)
- Tamarisk (whole plant)
The price of 100 Liv 52 tablets costs from Rs. 95 to Rs. 100.
Liv 52 uses to prove to be beneficial for patients in several cases:
- Improves appetite: Liv 52 is useful to increase hunger in individuals who do not have a normal appetite. This ayurvedic medicine is beneficial to the ones who are underweight and want to increase their weight with the intake of healthy foods in their diet. Even bodybuilders are advised to consume Liv 52.
- Prevents Cirrhosis: Liv 52 protects liver cells from getting further damaged in case of Cirrhosis. Patients with Cirrhosis can consume Liv 52 so that the damaged cells of the liver are restored effectively. (3)
- Protection from Dysfunctionality related to Alcohol: Increased consumption of alcohol impairs the normal functioning of the liver. If Liv 52 is consumed along with the gradual elimination of alcohol, then liver functioning can be dealt in the right way.
- Useful for Jaundice patients: Another benefit of Liv 52 is to remove excess bilirubin from the body which is usually found in patients who are diagnosed with Jaundice. This helps in improving the digestion abilities of the patients. This medicine in Ayurveda is useful in creating a balance of bilirubin in the body. (4)
- Eliminates toxins: The consumption of unhealthy foods comprising of unhealthy fats affect the overall condition of the individual. The toxins are eliminated successfully from the small intestine. Benefits of Liv 52 tablets and syrups are not only the detoxifying body but also improve liver strength of the concerned patient.
- Promotes speedy recovery: Toxin build up is common in patients who consume medications during the time of their respective medical treatment. When Liv 52 is consumed in the right dosage, it leads to the speedy recovery of the patient. (5)
- Benefits Pregnant women: Liv 52 helps in improving the health of pregnant women and deals with several symptoms in a positive manner. Some of the commonly seen symptoms in pregnant women, which this ayurvedic medicine cures, include morning sickness, anemia, constipation, and hormonal imbalance.
- Deals with Hangover: When alcohol reaches the liver, it gets oxidized and leads to the formation of acetaldehyde. This is removed from the body which proves to be common benefits of Liv 52. You need to understand the fact that alcohol is injurious to health and the concerned individual needs to eventually get rid of the habit of alcohol consumption.
If this ayurvedic medicine is used in more than the recommended dosages, then Liv 52 side effects include:
- Constipation: Constipation is one of the most common Liv 52 side effects that need to be noted at the time of consumption. Patients need to discuss with their doctor before opting for Liv 52 dosage. (6)
- Skin Irritation: Skin problems are common in moderation in patients who do not keep a check on the dosages. Irritation feeling is frequently seen after intake of Liv 52 medication.
- Burning sensation: If Liv 52 is taken in more than prescribed dosages, then the patient might feel burning sensation in the stomach.
Liv 52 syrup dosage varies with the age and present health status of the patients.
- For kids: 1 teaspoon every day
- For adults: 2 to 3 teaspoons on each day
- For senior citizens: 5 to 6 teaspoons on each day
You need to note that diabetic patients need to strictly avoid Liv 52 dosage and consult a doctor for an alternative prescription of medication.
This ayurvedic medicine must be consumed only 30 minutes of post meals. Keep in mind that you must avoid taking this medicine in an empty stomach.
You need to make sure that you take precautions at the time of Liv 52 tablet and syrup consumption with other medications. Your doctor will consider your medical status, allergies, and ongoing medications. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, then make sure you consult your doctor before taking this ayurvedic medicine in the mentioned dosages. (7)
Substitutes of Liv 52
- Acetylcysteine: Acetylcysteine is a natural nutrient which supports tissues present in the liver, which are damaged due to alcohol or liver disorders. If you already consume acetaminophen, then you can consume acetylcysteine in your diet. (8)
- Silymarin: This medication is a standard substitute of Liv 52. It is extracted from the milk thistle plant. Silymarin comprises of cell regenerative properties as well as an anti-inflammatory effect. This helps in treating liver disorders in an appreciable manner.
Q - Can I consume Liv 52 tablet or syrup with milk or water?
A - If you are consuming Liv 52 syrup, then you can take this ayurvedic medicine alone. In case, you are consuming Liv 52 tablet, then for faster digestion, you can take it with warm water or milk. (9)
Q - When can I see the benefits of Liv 52 in the form of results?
A - Ayurvedic medicines take considerable time period to show results in the health of the patient. So, it is better to know that this ayurvedic medicine will not show results as fast as medicines such as crocin and aspirin.
Q - Will Liv 52 tablet help in treating fatty liver?
A - Yes. Liv 52 is one of the effective medications in Ayurveda, which treats conditions such as fatty liver with decent success rates. Liv 52 benefits in absorbing nutrients in the body in a better manner. (10)
Thus, Liv 52 tablet is useful for cases ranging from prevention of cirrhosis to improved health of pregnant women. Certain precautions must be taken during intake of Liv 52 tablet under the guidance of doctor. You can find out more interesting medicine related blogs in the ‘Medicine Info’ section. Also, if you are planning to improve your overall health, then you can gain knowledge from ‘Wellness’ and ‘Lifestyle’ sections of Elawoman blog.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Liv-52 on liver cirrhotic patients Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 13 May 2019
- ^ Liv 52 - Himalaya Drug company Himalayawellness.com, 13 May 2019
- ^ Liv 52 - Himalaya Products Liv52.com, 13 May 2019
- ^ Liv 52 HB Business-standard.com, 13 May 2019
- ^ Himalaya Drug - liv 52 Ndtv.com, 13 May 2019
- ^ Himalaya wins patent battle over Liv.52 Timesofindia.indiatimes.com, 13 May 2019
- ^ Liv 52 Uses Side Effects Docprime.com, 13 May 2019
- ^ Liv 52 ayur times Ayurtimes.com, 13 May 2019
- ^ Liv.52 HB Capsules Medind.nic.in, 13 May 2019
- ^ Ayurvedic brand Liv-52 Economictimes.indiatimes.com, 13 May 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.