Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Dolo 650 mg tablet uses include in menstrual pain, fever, chills, ear pain, migraine, and stomach pain. Dolo 650 mg tablet side effects include nausea, dizziness, acne, heartburn, bloating, blisters, and nasal tract infection. You can refer to the FAQ'S about Dolo 650 mg tablet to find details about the medication.
Dolo 650 Mg Tablet is used for relieving from mild to moderate headache, fever, muscle pain, and backaches. Patients need to be careful while taking the dosage of dolo 650 mg as may be harmful if taken with certain interactions. Dolo 650 mg tablet can be harmful to the person having any kind of liver disease. Dolo 650 MG Tablet is a short-term treatment medicine which is used in fever and mild to moderate pain. It can be impactful for the pain caused by several conditions such as arthritis, muscle aches, headache, toothache, and backache. Dolo 650 MG Tabletis manufactured by Micro Labs Ltd in India. The sale of Dolo 650 MG tablet has increased at a substantial rate since the time of its manufacture. It can be used without the requirement of prescription given by the doctor. This tablet is one of the safest options for fever and pain relief.
The medicines can be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding also but only under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Pain medications work their best if they are used on the first signs of pain occur. In case, a person waits until the pain has worsened, then the medication may not work effectively. If a human being is using a liquid form of this medication with a recommended medication measuring device then he/she should not use a household spoon. This is because it may not get the correct dose. The dosage of Dolo 650 mg tablet is based on the medical condition of the patient. One must always keep in mind that the dosage of Dolo 650 mg tablet is based on the weight of a child. A person who is prescript to take the dose of Dolo 650 mg tablet must not take the medication more frequently, or take it for a long time than it is prescribed. The patient should stop taking the medication when it is directed by the medical specialist. (1)
A person should directly take this medication by mouth as directed by his/her doctor. Dolo 650 medication can be taken with or without food. If in case a person is having nausea then it may help effectively if he/she takes this medicine with food. Suddenly, if you stop taking Dolo 650 mg tablet then it may cause withdrawal, especially in the cases where a person has been taking this medicine for a long time. However, to prevent withdrawal of the medication, the doctor may lower the dose of the medicine. A person should contact his/her pharmacist/doctor immediately if he/she is having any withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness, mood swings including anxiety, trouble sleeping, watering eyes, runny nose, diarrhea, sweating, and muscle aches.
Uses of Dolo 650 MG Tablet:
Dolo 650 MG Tablet is utilized for providing relief from mild pain and fever. Dolo 650 MG tablet is used as a painkiller. The medication is also efficiently reduced low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache. Dolo 650 tablet is generally taken orally or rectally. It is also available for intravenous administration. It majorly helps in getting rid of moderate pain which may be caused due to several conditions mentioned below:
- Fever: Dolo 650 mg tablet is usually prescribed for fever as it provides temporary relief. This medicine doesn’t treat the underlying cause which results in fever.
- Post-Immunization Pyrexia: Many people get fever and pain after the vaccine. In such cases, Dolo 650 MG Tablet is prescribed to get an impactful outcome.
- Muscle Pain: The tablet effectively relieve a moderate pain in the muscles including the pain caused due to Arthritis.
- Menstrual Cramps: It is proved to be advantageous in relieving pain related to menstrual cramps successfully.
- Cephalalgia: Dolo 650 mg tablet is prescribed for headaches and migraine pain as it is one of the most renowned pain relief tablets. (2)
This medication can also be used for the following conditions:
- Arthritis: Arthritis is the swelling of bones which can be seen in one or more joints present in a human body. Some of the main symptoms of arthritis are joint pain and stiffness. Arthritis typically gets worse with age and mostly affects women. The most common types of arthritis include osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Dolo 650 mg tablet can be taken by the person who is suffering from arthritis as it will be impactful to them.
- Febrility: It is the rise in the temperature of the body which has frequently a symptom of infection. The main symptom of febrility is the sensation or change in body function. It is sometimes associated with a particular disease. In this case, the doctor may prescribe a person to take Dolo 650 mg tablet as it will be effective in this case. (3)
- Ear pain: Earache or ear pain may be caused due to infections and inflammation of the external, middle or inner ear. The pain can be caused in the structures that are located adjacent to the ear. Many doctors prefer Dolo 650 mg tablet as it helps in reducing pain efficiently. (4)
- Headache: Headaches are one of the most common medical complaints done by most of the human beings. Most of the people experience the headache at some point in their life. It can affect anyone regardless of age, race, and gender. A person can get rid of a headache by taking the prescribed dosage of Dolo 650 mg tablet. (5)
- Flu: Flu is highly infectious and is normally spread by coughs and sneezes of an infected person. One can get relief by taking Dolo 650 mg tablet on time.
Many doctors may prescribe the Tablet for other purposes as well if the patient is experiencing pain due to any reason. (6)
How does Dolo 650 MG Tablet Works?
Dolo 650 MG Tablet is a pain-relieving and antipyretic sedate which is used to provide relief from several pains. The active content of Dolo 650 mg tablet blocks the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that are accountable for pain and fever caused to a person. After taking the medicine orally, the drug gets engaged completely. The tablet works effectively by concluding the creation of the mixture that conveys the agony flag and causes fever. It likewise works by expanding the capacity of the body to endure distress by justifying its limit for pain. Additionally, it expands the bloodstream to the skin successfully for the action of the drug. It likewise expands moist and heats misfortune efficiently from the body. Dolo 650 mg tablet can likewise be controlled as an infusion. The medicine is prepared by the help of human services supplier under the guidance of a specialist. The impact of the medicine goes on for around 4 to 6 hours on a normal pace.
Dolo 650 Tablet Side Effects:
All these side effects are possible but do not always occur in the patients. Some of the side effects may be rare and are seen only in some patients. The following is a rundown of possible side effects of the Dolo 650 mg Tablet. These are the possible side effects of Dolo tablet. Some of the side effects are rare but serious when they occur. Consult your doctor if any person finds any severe side effects and do not go away with time. (7)
- Skin reddening
- Allergic reactions
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling of sickness
- Liver damage
- Gastric / Mouth Ulcer
Warnings related to Dolo 650 mg tablet:
Like every other medicine, Dolo 650 mg tablet has various points to remember before using it. Some of the crucial points are mentioned below:
Alcohol: It is not safe to consume alcohol with Dolo 650 Tablet. This is because taking Paracetamol/Acetaminophen with alcohol can cause liver damage. Dolo 650 mg tablet will be effective when a person stops consuming alcohol while taking the medicine.
Pregnancy: Dolo 650 Tablet is safe to use during pregnancy. Also, some adequate and well-controlled human studies have shown low or no risk. Dolo 650 is effective and safe for the ladies who are breastfeeding also.
Lactation: This medication is safe and beneficial to use during lactation. Based on studies it is stated that the drug does not pass into the breast milk inconsiderable amount.
Driving: Dolo 650 Tablet does not frequently affect your ability to drive. So, a person can take this medicine before driving and need not take specific measures for this medicine.
Kidney Diseases: Dolo 650 Tablet should be used with concern in patients having kidney disease. The adjustment of the dose of the Dolo 650 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. This tablet contains paracetamol which is considered the safest painkiller for kidney disease patients. It is one of the effective tablets to get rid of mild pain.
Liver Diseases: Dolo 650 mg tablet should also be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Dolo 650 mg Tablet may be needed for the patients having any kind of liver problem. A person should always consult his/her doctor before taking this medicine. The usage of Dolo 650 tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease.
Substitutes of Dolo 650 mg Tablet:
Dolo 650 mg Tablet has plenty of excellent substitutes in the market. A patient can take the below-mentioned medicines, which precisely possess the same strength and composition as Dolo 650 mg tablet. It is also advisable to take the earnest consultation from the learned doctor for the effective usage of below-mentioned medicines to avoid any possible symptoms:
- Amol 650 mg tablet: Amol 650 MG tablet is used to provisionally reduce fever and mild to moderate pain successfully such as headache, toothache, arthritis, muscle ache, and backache. This medicine should be used with concern in patients with liver diseases only after the medical specialist has permitted for the same. This is because it has an increased risk of severe adverse effects. (8)
- Fevastin 650 mg tablet: It is also usedas pain relief medicine. Fevastin 650 mg tablet helps in reducing mild to moderate pain rapidly. This medicine relieves pain related to arthritis, muscle pain, menstrual cramps in the best possible manner. This is the reason that Fevastin 650 mg tabletcan be used as a substitute for Dolo 650 mg tablet.
- Paracip 650 mg tablet: Paracip 650 mg tablet helps to reduce fever and to relieves a headache with mild to moderate pain efficiently. The medicine is also prescribed with other pain medications to treat low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache. (9)
- Temfix 650 mg tablet: It is also used to get rid of mild to moderate pain.
- Thermgo 650 mg tablet: It is also prescribed by the doctors to get rid of the pain. Thermgo 650 mg can be used as the substitute for Dolo 650 mg tablet.
When not to use Dolo 650 mg tablet?
Allergy: This medicine is not recommended for utilization if in case a person has a known allergy to paracetamol or any other components present along with it. In such cases, an individual should not take Dolo 650 mg tablet as it can cause harm to them and cause severe reactions in the body.
Analgesic Nephropathy (Kidney Disease): This medicine is not recommended to the patients who are suffering from kidney diseases. A person should not make excessive use of Dolo 650 mg tablet.
Severe liver impairment: This medicine is not recommended to the patients who have any kind of liver diseases due to increased risk of worsening the condition of the patient.
Dosage of Dolo 650 tablet:
The medicine is available in different forms for appropriate consumption in the form of oral dosage. After consulting a health care provider, the patient should start taking medicine for instant relief and progressive results in the health condition. By consuming Dolo 650 tablet in the right manner, a patient can prevent its side effects and achieve the best outcomes.
- Missed Dose: Since this medicine is provided as and when required, the chances of missing a dose is very low. If a person is on a scheduled dosing routine of this medicine then the missed dose should be taken as soon as possible. The missed dose should be skipped if it is time for the next scheduled dose. One should not double or increase the dose to make up for the missed one.
- Overdose: A person should immediately seek emergency medical attention. One can also contact the concerned doctor if an overdose with this medicine is suspected.
Interaction of Dolo 650 mg tablet:
Every drug reacts differently to the chemicals in a person's body and their specific medical conditions, but some of the drugs may have unexpected and undesirable effects on the body. These must be taken into account before starting, ceasing, or discontinuing a particular drug. Like any other drug, Dolo 650 mg tablet also has some unexpected effects if used with below-mentioned interactions:
Interaction with Alcohol:
Consumption of alcohol when on Dolo 650 MG Tablet can affect the liver of a person rigorously. Also, consuming alcohol with Dolo tablet can result in adverse side effects. A patient may suffer from certain rashes, gastrointestinal bleeding, fatigue, dizziness, fever, joint pain, weakness, nausea, and jaundice.
Interactions with Diseases:
- Chronic Alcoholism: Paracetamol in the form of medicine that should be consumed with care when consuming alcohol. This is because it can cause severe liver damage. In case of any severe symptoms, the patient must seek immediate medical help and alter their medical dose accordingly.
- Liver Disease: Patients with a known history of liver diseases or problems with the functioning of the liver have an enhanced chance of side effects when consuming Dolo 650 medicine. The medicine should be consumed with concern and Immediate medical help should be sought if needed. (10)
FAQ's of Dolo 650mg tablet:
Q.1 Is Dolo 650 mg tablet an antibiotic tablet?
Ans: No, Dolo 650 mg tablet is not an antibiotic.
Q.2 Can Dolo 650 mg Tablet be beneficial for the headache?
Ans: Yes, this tablet can beneficial for headache as its main component is Paracetamol. It has analgesic and antipyretic activities. Therefore, it is one of the best medicine to treat a headache.
Q3. Which is better Dolo 650 or Crocin tablet?
Ans: Though both medicines have an active component equivalent. But the tablet may affect differently on different persons. Based on individual response, it is difficult to predict which one is better between Dolo 650 or Crocin tablet. This also varies with the condition of the patient.
Q4. Is Dolo 650 Tablet harmless for pregnancy?
Ans: Before taking Dolo 650 tablet, a woman must consult her doctor for case-specific recommendations. This is because this medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary.
Q5. Is Dolo 650 Tablet harmless while breastfeeding?
Ans: In these cases, a woman should discuss the risks and benefits with her doctor before taking Dolo 650 tablet. This will help avoid the occurrence of adverse effects on the new mother and baby as well.
Q6. What is the duration of effect of Dolo 650 mg tablet?
Ans: The average effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4-6 hours after a one-time dosage is consumed by the patient.
Q7. Can I take Dolo 650 mg tablet for stomach pain?
Ans: No. You should not take Dolo 650 mg for stomach pain. Always consult with a physician before taking Dolo 650 mg tablet in such cases.
Q8. Does Dolo 650 mg tablet cause weight loss?
Ans: This tablet is not known for weight loss. It is a very safe and effective medicine for short term use. Though it can cause minor and rare side effects.
Q9. Can anyone be allergic to Dolo 650 mg tablet?
Ans: Yes. Hypersensitivity and allergic reaction can be seen in a person with the use of this medication. The symptoms of an allergy caused due to dolo 650 include swelling of the face, mouth, and throat. If any person finds so then immediately consult the doctor.
Dolo 650 mg tablet is extremely effective and one of the best medicines among pain relief medicines. It is usually used to get rid of mild and moderate pain. This medication can be taken by a pregnant and breastfeeding woman. The medicine is at its best when taken as per the prescription of the doctor. A person can obtain more valuable information on other useful medicine by visiting our website elawoma.com. You can also contact us on +918929020600 to take effective assistance on infertility treatments.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Dolo Pap Tablet | WebMD Webmd.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Dolo 650 MG Tablets: Uses, Side Effects and Warnings! Klinicapp.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Febrility Thefreedictionary.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Earache (Ear Pain) | Medicine Health Emedicinehealth.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ What Is Causing This Headache? Medicalnewstoday.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Dolo 650 MG Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, Composition, Price & Dosages Docprime.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Dolo 650 mg Tablet Uses, Benefits, Combinations, Side-Effects and FAQ Healthunbox.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Substitutes of Dolo 650 mg Tablet Netmeds.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Paracip (650 mg) (Acetaminophen or Paracetamol) Drug Price and Information Medindia.net, 27 September 2019
- ^ About Liver Disease 1mg.com, 27 September 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.