Find here the list of best IVF doctors in India on the basis of Ratings, Success Rate, Services offered, IVF cost packages and available Facilities. Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar, Dr. Kaberi Banerjee and Dr. Anjali A Deval top the list of such IVF doctors in India due to their unique pricing system, popularity and high success rate.
Cyclopam Tablet has a combination of Dicyclomine and Paracetamol. Cyclopam tablet uses include treatment of Chronic intestinal pain, Fever, Stomach ache, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and Cramping in periods. Some of the mild Cyclopam side effects are dizziness, anxiety, dry mouth, and vomiting.
Cyclopam Tablet works as antispasmodics. (1) It belongs to a type of antispasmodic medicine group. It possesses essential components, which relax the muscles after an extensive stretch or chronic problems like constipation and mild inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract. Cyclopam Tablet also includes valuable properties of analgesic, which helps to relieve pain and lower down the fever. The tablet has a unique composition of dicyclomine and paracetamol. The effective combination is extremely helpful in aiding menstrual cramps and Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) as well. The main ingredient of the Cyclopam is Dicyclomine. It works efficiently with several other components to heal a couple of body problems at the same time. The effective uses of the Cyclopam are purely based on doctor's prescription. It is advised to avoid using it as a substitute if not mentioned by the doctor. The medicine should be consumed at least four times a day to progressively reduce the side effects of increased risk of extensive injury and inflammation in the body. The medicine is not developed for children below six months. However, in adults, the medicine is extremely helpful in curing diverse kinds of urinary problems, myasthenia gravis, intestinal or prominent symptoms of pregnancy, increased prostate, and nervous system problem. The patients sensitive to paracetamol and have an allergic reaction must prevent their consumption. (9)
In this article, we will look at the following aspects of Cyclopam:
- Composition of Cyclopam tablets
- Suggested dosage for Cyclopam tablets
- Cyclopam tablet Uses
- Action of Cyclopam
- Cyclopam tablets Side effects
- Precautions of Cyclopam tablets
- Substitutes of Cyclopam
Cyclopam tablet has two basic combinations, namely dicyclomine and paracetamol. Both the medical ingredients are helpful to eradicate the contraction in muscles during menstrual pain and bloating.
- Dicyclomine - (Dicycloverine 20 MG):The dicyclomine component efficiently performs an anticholinergic activity. This component solely prevents the activity of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. (2) In neurotransmitter, a substance within the functional tissue voluntarily sends signals to the brain of the patient. Until now, more than 200 similar chemicals are identified in the body, which completes the nervous system actively sending the messages to the brain, muscle cells, and gland cell for the relevant action. Dicyclomine component primarily inhibits the actions of neurotransmitters to send signals to the central nervous system, by blocking selective binding agents to its receptor in nerve cells of the concerned patients. A receptor refers to as protein cell that binds viable cells to control the action of certain tissue by absorbing into cells. These protein cells also control smooth muscle's involuntary movements in certain parts of the body. (3) Some of the main parts are the gastrointestinal tract, lungs, and urinary tract in the body. This relaxes the muscles instantly and encourages its strength to overcome fatigue and dehydration in the concerned patient.
- Paracetamol(500 MG): Paracetamol component in this medication aids nominal aches and brings down the body temperature relieving the existing pain in the body. Many times, it is employed in combination with several other components to behave as a painkiller. It is also referred to as anti-sickness medicine. (4) Paracetamol part in this medicine typically starts working constructively within 30 minutes of intake of the medication, and the beneficial effect lasts up to six hours from the time the medication was taken. (5) It is medically safe and proven as an analgesic (progressively reduces aches without the inference of unconsciousness) or antipyretic (reducing high fever). Paracetamol tablet works on the gradual reduction of elevated hormones in the brain and spinal cord, which is known as 'prostaglandins'. Prostaglandins belong to the collaboration of many lipids in the area of injured tissues that have damaged or acquire an infection in it. These lipids help in fighting the injury and infection by adequately controlling the excessive blood flow and inflammation in that particular area. (6)
Like other medicines, Cyclopam tablet secures specific uses and the patient cannot take it from a chemist without a certified doctor's prescription. The action of effective medicine strictly depends on the severity of the condition and how proactively it works for patients of different age groups, gender, and the medical history of the patient. The doctor usually prescribes a total of 80 mg per day for the best results. The dosage must be taken in ideal proportions, at least four times a day. It is adequate to take this medicine for at least one hour before any of the meals.
- Missed Dose:The patient should promptly take the necessary dose of medicine as soon as it recollects. In case, the time of the next dosage arrives, the patient can leap the missed dose. The compensatory consumption of two tablets together may result in an overdose, causing side effects.
- Overdose:A patient should immediately visit the doctor in the notable occurrence of the side effects of overdosage of the medicine.
Cyclopam tablet is used for effective results in aiding menstruation pain, cramps in the intestines, and spasm in bowel tissue among patients. It works in the combination of two basic components Dicyclomine and Paracetamol. This combination of the component helps in the curing of smooth muscles. The medicine is prominently helpful in relieving bloating and high fever.
Cyclopam Tablet is used for the following conditions:
- Pain in Stomach: Cyclopam composition is extremely helpful in aiding stomach pain, especially, the property of paracetamol. The medicine promptly restricts the effective production of problematic enzymes. These active enzymes are solely responsible for inflammation and chronic pain. Paracetamol starts working efficiently in half an hour after it is consumed and boosts the natural healing of the body to demonstrate effective results in sometime.
- Pain in Joint: Because of Cyclopam's relieving properties, the injuries and inflammation in joints recover at a rapid pace. This medication provides speedy relief by relaxing to the joints from inflammation.
- Pain while menstruating: Some girls at the time of periods feel constant discomfort and recurring pain, because of the continuous contraction of the uterus muscles. The uterus contracts because of the prostaglandin synthesis. (7) Consequently, the Cyclopam tablet suppresses excessive hormonal production and relieves the contraction, acting to be helpful in such an unbearable condition.
- High temperature (Fever): The antipyretic property of the Cyclopam tablet uses efficiently to release the elevation of heat from the body. Paracetamol acts as the core component in Cyclopam helps in aiding the elevated temperature.
- Headache:After diagnosing and adequately consulting with an experienced doctor, a patient is asked to consume the Cyclopam tablet. It will help the patient in the effective medical treatment of a headache or a migraine.
- Abdominal pain: A patient can undergo abdominal pain due to several reasons but a few of them are effectively treated through the consumption of Cyclopam tablet. Most of the time's muscle contraction is treated through Cyclopam because of its therapeutic properties.
- Flu: Cyclopam Tablet can cure the state of chronic flu through its curative characteristics. The unique combination of dicyclomine and paracetamol prevents the body from inflammation and boosts natural ailments.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): Cyclopam composition includes Dicyclomine, which gradually heals the gentle movement of the gut. It effectively relaxes the muscles of the stomach and intestines. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) which occurs in the elderly age is difficult to get a complete cure, but with the help of the Cyclopam, it can be relieved for sometime.
- Cramping in Intestines: Constipation can remain the reason behind the cramping of intestinal muscle. Cyclopam helps the body of patients in dehydration, which eventually cures the spasm in muscles of the intestines.
- Pain in the gums or teeth:Cyclopam tablet uses during tooth treatment is extremely beneficial if suggested by an experienced doctor.
- Ear infection or pain: Cyclopam tablet is used in curing an ear infection. It is reliable to block infection enzymes creating more discomfort and pain.
- Cramps during menses: Cramping presents as an ordinary problem in women during the days of menstruation. Therefore, the consumption of the Cyclopam tablet can give temporary relief from cramping issues.
- Chronic cold: Paracetamol component present in the Cyclopam acts as a non-steroidal tablet as well as incorporates properties of anti-inflammatory agents. Therefore, the doctor encourages the holistic healing of the body naturally and controls excessive enzymes, creating inflammation, and cough in the lungs.
Cyclopam Tablet consists of two-component dicyclomine and paracetamol. (8) The ideal combination promotes alleviation in the body from persistent cramping and bloating of the stomach. Dicyclomine represents the agent of anticholinergic, which helps in the gradual relaxation of the stomach muscles and both the small and large intestines. It immediately demonstrates the beneficial effect of naturally limiting muscle contraction anywhere in the body. This effective agent also helps in relieving pain, bloating, and evading discomfort. Paracetamol, on the other hand, works similar to aspirin, which blocks neuro messenger to efficiently transfer and cause pain in the affected part of the body.
Usually, there are no definite side effects of the medicine, but the milder Cyclopam side effects can also be prevented if the medicine is taken under the effective supervision of the doctor. The mild Cyclopam side effects are anxiety, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, and dizziness. The most common side effects of the Cyclopam tablet include the following:
- Feeling of sickness
- Increased Dryness
- Decreased sweating
- Blurred vision
- Extreme Weakness
- Abdominal discomfort
- Increase in intraocular pressure
In case, a patient is feeling extreme dizziness and drowsiness, then he is advised to avoid physical activities such as driving, handling certain equipment, and machinery. Indulging in sensitive activities might develop certain harmful problems for the patients. Therefore, a patient can keep in mind the below warnings to prevent any mishappening:
- Alcohol: An intake of Cyclopam Tablet can cause severe problems if consumed with Alcohol. A rare combination of dicyclomine, paracetamol, and alcohol can damage the liver of the patient who is consuming the same.
- Pregnancy: The Cyclopam tablet must be taken under the strict surveillance of a doctor where the patient needs to first confirm that there is no health condition present in their body. Experts have performed studies on animals which have revealed no such side effects on the fetus of neither the baby nor the mother. However, due to the limitation of human studies, a patient may prominently involve intensive consultation from the doctor before consumption.
- Lactation (Breast Feeding): A preventive drug may cause side effects to the baby. Therefore, preventing the consumption of Cyclopam Tablet is suggested during lactation, or the patient can take effective consultation from a doctor.
- Driving: Till now, no historical evidence has found disrupting the ability to drive after the consumption of the Cyclopam tablet. However, if the patient is suffering from extreme dizziness and irresistible drowsiness, then he should avoid driving cautiously.
- Kidney: A patient must accurately tell his medical history of liver problems and associated conditions to the concerned doctor, as certain adjustments might require in the effective dose of patients with kidney disease. Therefore, earnest consultation from a doctor is essential in case of kidney problems before the patient adds this medication in his routine.
- Liver: Effective medicine might influence the normal working of the liver if the patient is suffering through any liver disease. Therefore, he must consult the doctor before the consumption of the dose. Significantly, the Cyclopam tablet is not suggested in the cases of severe or active liver disease.
Interaction for Cyclopam Tablet:
There is an explicit risk of the interaction, once the medicine is consumed with other drugs. The complex interaction can be favorable or not favorable. In some cases, holistic medicine even nullifies the profound effect of any other viable medicine. However, if the optimal results are unfavorable, the patient must immediately visit the doctor for emergency treatment. Cyclopam tablet if taken in severe diseases might possess severe risky interactions with other medications that might have basic to high chances of causing harm to the body. The following are the potential drugs, which can produce interaction effects with Cyclopam tablet:
- Potassium Chloride
The structure and strength of the below-mentioned medicines are the same as Cyclopam Tablet. Therefore, the patients looking for substitutes can use the following medicines:
- Colinette 20 mg by 500 mg tablet: Medical company: Tenet Healthcare
- Baralgan Nu Tablet -Sanofi India Ltd
- Spacelee 20 mg/500 MG Tablet: Medical company: Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd
- Cyclomec 20 mg/500 mg tablet: Medical company: McW Healthcare
- Spasmak 20 mg/500 Mg Tablet: Medical company: Makers Laboratories Ltd
Cyclopam tablet is an extremely effective medicine which can be utilized in different medical cases. This tablet is a multi-purpose medicine, which delivers eminent relief, controls the progressive risk of fever, and treatment of diverse health problems which are diagnosed in the patients. There can be certain unfavorable side effects as well, which can be easily cured under the consultation of a highly trained doctor. (10) A health professional might suggest a combination of medicines to either increase or adjust the favorable effects of the medicine. Cyclopam tablet uses are very substantial in the case of soothing spasm muscles, treating cramping while on periods, and abdominal contraction. The medicine is very powerful in treating severe injuries and high temperature as well. Therefore, our team at Elawoman has found different aspects of medicine and presented in this article. You can contact us at +91-8929020600 to book a useful appointment with health professionals. Couples can visit our website elawoman.com to gain more information on other relevant medicines related to any other medical treatments and surgeries.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Antispasmodic | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 02 September 2019
- ^ Dicycloverine | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 02 September 2019
- ^ Muscle Spasms Medicinenet.com, 02 September 2019
- ^ Paracetamol for Adults | NHS Nhs.uk, 02 September 2019
- ^ Paracetamol | Healthdirect Healthdirect.gov.au, 02 September 2019
- ^ Prostaglandins Yourhormones.info, 02 September 2019
- ^ Prostaglandins in the Menstrual Cycle of Women. a Review | NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 02 September 2019
- ^ Action of Cyclopam Tablet | Healthline Healthline.com, 02 September 2019
- ^ CYCLOPAM | Medicine India Medicineindia.org, 02 September 2019
- ^ Dicyclomine HCL | WebMD Webmd.com, 02 September 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.