Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Erectile dysfunction can be effectively treated in men with help of a few specific Yoga poses. These Yoga poses include Siddasana, Pavanamuktasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Garudasana and Savasana.
In today’s world, lifestyle of most men is full of stress, which affects the overall performance in all spheres of life. Intercourse is a natural event, which occurs in the life of every individual. There are various aspects associated with a proper intercourse session. But, when the aspects do not work in line at the required levels it leads to the occurrence of certain changes in the body. One such change, which occurs in the reproductive system of men, is known as erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction can be caused due to obesity, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or congenital disorder.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is an event in which a man is unable to get an erection just before or at the time of intercourse. This creates a matter of discomfort and shyness for most of the men. In this way, it affects the morale of the individual in a negative way and makes him feel incompetent for sexual intercourse.
Erectile dysfunction can be treated successfully with the help of various fertility treatments, which will ultimately reduce the symptoms of dysfunctional penis. Some of the most effective ways to treat this condition successfully is with the help of yoga poses specially designed for the men who are facing erectile dysfunctional issues.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is caused due to various reasons depending on the respective cases of the individual.
Physical causes include:
- Clogged blood vessels
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Problems
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Consumption of Tobacco
- Sleep Disorders
- Treatment for prostate cancer
Psychological disorders include—
- Relationship problems like poor communication
How does yoga help in curing erectile dysfunction?
Yoga poses are known to cure different types of health issues since decades. Here are some of the best ways in which yoga poses help in curing erectile dysfunction.Yoga is basically an effective prevention tool for different types of health issues occurring in the body. If you are facing erectile dysfunction on a regular basis for some time now, then you can start practicing the below-mentioned yoga poses on a daily basis to fetch the best possible improvements in your health.
If you are facing some type of psychological disorder, then you need to understand that it takes ample amount of time to treat the different stages of erectile dysfunction.
Yoga poses for successful treatment of erectile dysfunction
Do you want to start yoga sessions for improving your erectile activities and get rid of the erectile dysfunction? Then, you can refer to different yoga poses mentioned here and learn the art of yoga in the best possible way.
1- Siddhasana (Perfect Pose)
Siddhasana is one of the recommended yoga poses for the successful treatment of the erectile dysfunction. It is also known as Perfect Pose. It is useful for activating a man’s pelvic region, thus improving the chances of better erection at the time of the intercourse.
Steps to do Siddasana
- First, sit on the floor with both the legs forward.
- Then, bring the left leg to the right inner thigh in a cross direction.
- Then, you need to start with the same step in the opposite side thus making the right leg come towards the left inner thigh.
- This ensures that your pelvic region is utilized well and becomes flexible in an appreciable manner.
Pavanamuktasana is also known as wind relieving yoga pose. This yoga pose helps in the proper functioning of the digestive system of the body thus reducing the chances of the occurrence of gastric issues. It also improves the functioning of gastric system in the long term. You need to follow certain steps to ensure the completion of a particular yoga pose.
Steps to do Pavanamuktasana
- Lie down on the floor. Then, make sure that you take a relaxed position on the floor.
- Inhale air slowly and then exhale it. You need to ensure that the steps are done in a calm environment with proper precautions. Take your one leg and bring the knee close towards the chest.
- Then, encircle your arms around the knee placed on your chest. Hold it firmly to exert the required force on your stomach. Do this while inhaling and exhaling.
- Once you release the air, slowly move your leg again towards the normal resting position.
3. Ardha Matsyendrasana
Ardha Matsyendrasana is an effective yoga pose for increasing the elasticity in the spine. Men can rely on this yoga pose to improve erectile dysfunction. With regular performance of this yoga pose, significant improvement can be observed in the erection during intercourse. It also improves the blood flow in the body, thus ensuring an improved functioning of the organs like liver, spleen, pancreas and pelvic region. The pose comprises of few steps that can help you reap benefits if the yoga pose is performed properly.
Steps to do ArdhaMatsyendrasana
- You need to sit upright and bring your both the legs in the front position.
- Then turn back and bring one side leg to the opposite side in a cross pattern.
- Inhale and exhale properly at an even pace. Then, make sure that you do not do it in a hurry and keep the pose holding for a decent time period. This will provide you the required benefits of the pose.
- You can repeat the same step in the opposite direction. In this way, you can perform ArdhaMatsyendrasana successfully on a regular basis.
Garduasana is a yoga pose that is helpful in increasing the blood flow to the pelvic region. This reduces the further progression of erectile dysfunctionin the long term. It is commonly known as “Eagle Pose”.
Steps to do Garduasana
- Stand in the straight position on your feet.
- Keep one leg on the ground. Lift the other leg. Bring it from the back and try to touch the calf of the other leg with the top of the feet.
- Try to keep standing in this position for a considerable period of time. The preferred time is at least 10 seconds.
- You can then change the side and perform the yoga with the other leg. This completes the yoga pose of Garduasana.
5. Shavasana (Corpse Pose)
Shavasana is also known as the Corpse Pose. This is the last pose, which is usually done for relaxing the body. This is quite simple to perform and relaxes the body in the best possible way.
Steps to do Shavasana
- In this yoga, one lies down on the floor with the face, feet as well as palms directing towards the sky.
- You need to then visualize each part of the body and ensure that you focus one body part at one time.
- This yoga is to be performed for a time period of at least 15-20 minutes. This keeps a rhythm of peace going throughout the body.
Thus, yoga poses aremuch effective in successfully managing and curing erectile dysfunction cases in most of the men. You just need to join a yoga class or create a group of yoga performers so that you get motivated.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.