Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
The causes for erectile dysfunction are stress, obesity, high blood pressure, relationship problems, and anti-anxiety drugs. Yoga asanas for erectile dysfunction are Siddhasana, Pavanamuktasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Garudasana, and Shavasana. Each of the yoga asanas offer health benefits to males who have erectile dysfunction issues.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition wherein a man develops a problem with their erection during sexual intercourse. Erectile Dysfunction is an issue among a majority of adult men and it can cause a serious problem to their relationship. Erection dysfunction may be a sign of an underlying health condition, which needs immediate treatment and can be a risk factor of heart disease as well. Erectile dysfunction can be treated successfully with the help of various fertility treatments, which are known to reduce the symptoms of dysfunctional penis. However, there are several types of yoga techniques that can help improve the erection problem in men. There are some yoga poses specifically designed for men having problems with erection during sexual intercourse.
Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction may be caused due to the following reasons:
Physical causes include:
- Clogged blood vessels
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Prostrate problem
- Thyroid problem
- Heart Problems
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Surgeries or injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Consumption of Tobacco
- High cholesterol or congenital disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Treatment for prostate cancer
Psychological disorders include:
- Religious belief
- Fear of pregnancy
- Relationship problems like poor communication
Medical conditions include:
- Antidepressants like fluoxetine
- Anti-anxiety drugs
- Blood pressure medication such as propranolol
Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction
Yoga provides one of the best means to improve testosterone levels and attaining full potential of a person. Yoga is also known to improve blood flow to pelvic region, helping in boosting sexual function.
If yoga is practiced on a daily basis, it may help men overcome erectile dysfunction (ED), within a short period of time. Experts say that engaging oneself in activities, which are relaxing, is an effective alternative to medicine that works because the condition is often psychological. Yoga should be performed for any type of sexual disorder because most often these problems are more related to the mind than body. Sometimes some physical disorders may be because of insufficient life force in either the body or a blockage to life force in one part of the body. This often results in a lowered vitality level, poor health and susceptibility to infection.
Yoga Poses For Successful Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Here are some of the best yoga poses, which help in curing erectile dysfunction:
1. Siddhasana (Perfect Pose)
Siddhasana is also known as Perfect Pose and is often one of the most recommended yoga poses for successful treatment of erectile dysfunction. Siddhasana is the second best sitting pose after Padmasana for meditation. According to the book, Hatha yoga Pradipika, the practice Siddhasana purifies all the energy channels or energy gateway within the body and is very useful for improving a man’s pelvic region.
Steps to do Siddhasana
- First, sit on the floor with both the legs forward.
- Then, bring the left leg to the right inner thigh in a cross direction.
- Then, you need to start with the same step in the opposite side thus making the right leg come towards the left inner thigh.
- This ensures that your pelvic region is utilized well and becomes flexible in an appreciable manner.
Pavanamuktasana is also called as wind relieving yoga pose. This yoga pose promotes intestinal motility and relieves stomach from gas and acidity. Pavanamuktasana poses also mobilizes and warms up the pelvic muscles and reproductive organs.
Steps to do Pavanamuktasana
- Lie down on the floor. Then, make sure that you take a relaxed position on the floor.
- Inhale and exhale air slowly. Make sure that the steps are done in a calm environment with proper precautions. Take one leg and bring the knee close towards the chest.
- Then, encircle your arms around the knee placed on your chest. Hold it firmly to exert the required force on your stomach. Do this while inhaling and exhaling.
- Once you release the air, slowly move your leg again towards the normal resting position.
3. Ardha Matsyendrasana
Ardha Matsyendrasana is an effective yoga pose for increasing elasticity in the spine. Men can rely on this yoga pose to improve erectile dysfunction. It also improves the blood flow in the body, thus ensuring an improved functioning of the organs like liver, spleen, pancreas and pelvic region. One needs to perform the Ardha Matsyendrasana poses properly for successful results.
Steps to do Ardha Matsyendrasana
- You need to sit upright and bring both of the legs in the front position.
- Then turn back and bring one side leg to the opposite side in a cross pattern.
- Inhale and exhale properly at an even pace. Then, make sure that you do not do it in a hurry and keep the pose holding for a decent time period. This will provide you the required benefits of the pose.
- You can repeat the same step in the opposite direction. In this way, you can perform Ardha Matsyendrasana successfully on a regular basis.
Garduasana is also known as the “Eagle Pose”. Garduasana pose is specifically designed to improve the blood flow around the pelvic region making it beneficial for men with erectile dysfunction. Garduasana is a standing pose and requires one to maintain his balance while performing this pose.
Steps to do Garduasana
- Stand in the straight position on your feet.
- Keep one leg on the ground. Lift the other leg. Bring it from the back and try to touch the calf of the other leg with the top of the feet.
- Try to keep standing in this position for a considerable period of time. The preferred time is at least 10 seconds.
- You can then change the side and perform the yoga with the other leg. This completes the yoga pose of Garduasana.
5. Shavasana (Corpse Pose)
Shavasana is also known as the Corpse Pose. This is the last pose, which is usually done for relaxing the body. This is quite simple to perform and relaxes the body in the best possible way. Shavasana pose requires silence, introspective and concentrates on breathing.
Steps to do Shavasana
- In this yogasana pose, one lies down on the floor with the face, feet as well as palms directing towards the sky.
- You need to then visualize each part of the body and ensure that you focus one body part at one time.
- This yoga is performed for at least 15-20 minutes. This keeps a rhythm of peace going throughout the body.
Erectile dysfunction can also cause many emotional and psychological problems including depression and anxiety. This is when the need for yoga arises; there are many health benefits of doing yoga besides improving the overall well being of a person. You just need to join a yoga class or create a group of yoga performers to get motivated.
Get more updates and information on male fertility at Elawoman blog. If you are looking for fertility doctors or best fertility centers, you can consult an Ela specialist by calling us at the given number +917899912611.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Best 8 natural erectile dysfunction treatments - diet, exercise, supplement Erectile Dysfunction, Elawoman - 2018
- Most effective 10 tips to increase male fertility - tips to improve male fertility male fertility, Elawoman - 2018
- 15 best ivf doctors in delhi for your ivf treatment - ivf success rates, ivf cost fertility doctors, Elawoman - 2017
- 5 best fertility centres in delhi ncr - ivf success rates, ivf cost in delhi best fertility centers, Elawoman - 2018
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.