Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Male infertility can be dealt with the help of proper counseling and treatment from the gynecologist. The counseling should be coupled with adopting different methods to keep the mind and soul calm. Openly talking with your partner, sharing feelings, diverting the mind from negative thoughts and planning a proper treatment to control infertility are some of the ways to combat infertility pressure.
When the word infertility comes in mind, the situation becomes painful for anyone who is infertile. Especially when the infertility issues are associated with the male partner, the situation becomes more complex. Most of the times, it has been seen that infertility problems are with women only. It’s really difficult for a man to accept his infertility.
Male fertility issues are on an all time high and doubtlessly, poor lifestyle and irregular eating habits are the only reasons to blame for. Apart from the treatment, it takes a whole lot of efforts to deal with the mental agony and emotional imbalance that is associated with male infertility. When a male suffers from infertility, it can deeply affect his relationship. Coping up with male infertility depends on the understanding between two partners.
Men and women both tend to respond to the situation in a very different manner. Although men are considered strong outwardly emotionally they can be as vulnerable as women when it concerns their fertility. Women may seek solace in sharing their burden and venting out in front of the family and friends but men, on the other hand, may find it difficult to pour their heart out. So, for someone dealing with the issue of male infertility, following tips bring a sigh of relief as it takes you through different ways and means to cope with it.
You can also read: Diagnostics to identify infertility in men
So, if somebody is struggling with male infertility or thinking that your wife is unable to conceive due to your male infertility, here is all you need to learn. Find out the ways, which will help, you cope with male infertility in an easy manner. This article offers you a variety of tips to deal male infertility problems.
1. Learn to relax
Both the partners should be supportive for each other and have a listening ear for each other’s worries and fears. It is advised that both of you sit together and decide your further course of infertility treatment.
You need to open up with the gynecologist you are visiting and learn about the problem in detail.
2. Plan your treatment immediately
In case you come to know about your infertility, it would be better not to waste the time. Don’t get discouraged, as it is not going to help you anyway. The need of the situation is to choose the right treatment, and if you fail to do so, open up with the one you think can help with the best suggestion.Some people can handle it better whereas others cannot, so it is important to find the ways to end the infertility problem.
3. Pen down the feelings
Writing about the problems makes it easy for a person to lower down the mental pain to a certain extent. So, if you are infertile and are unable to speak about it to anybody, writing your feelings as the note will help you. Even if there are some complications and that might lead to infertility, you can write down the points to help you plan the best for you.
Whether you choose to write it and immediately set fire to it or keep it stored away for future makes no difference. It is the act of writing itself that is important. This process is also known as written disclosure therapy. It is not used particularly widely, but there is some evidence to suggest that it can have positive effects.
You can also read: Male Infertility Causes Symptoms and Treatments
4. Let your pain come out
Again, our society dictates that men should never shed a tear — at least not when anyone is looking. But nowadays, plenty of men are prepared to cry. And, if you are alone and you know that you will not be disturbed, open up and go for genuine sorrow release. This will help you lessen the burden and stress and typically, after crying, our breathing and heart rate decrease, and we enter into a calmer biological and emotional state.
5. Open up-talk about it
Most of the men don't like to talk about their problems. Although this often holds true, it is not the case for everyone. It is known that a problem shared is a problem halved. So, keep your communication channels open. You don't have to broadcast it far and wide but speak with someone e.g. a doctor, your friend, a counselor, a support group and your wife. It will ease your burden and they might suggest you the best ways to add a new hope to your life.
6. Share-get better ideas
Till the time you won’t share there are least chances to get it sorted. Talk through all the options you can go for as like adoption, IVF treatment and donor sperm. Understanding and talking about potential avenues will help you face any setback further down the road — and if one option does not work, you'll know what you're trying next.
7. Divert the mind
If being infertile or partially infertile is leading to distraction and you are unable to focus on your work, it’s better to divert your mind. For the situation, meditation and yoga sessions work as the perfect therapy for infertility treatment.
8. Get control
There are some scientifically proven ways to improve sperm quality. Often, the simple act of getting back some control can go a long way to help deal with infertility; it fights off that creeping sense of helplessness.
One of the toughest parts of dealing with male infertility is that onedoes not know how long it will last. Making plans where possible can help you to feel that you are still in charge.
9. Set targets and limits
With your partner, discuss the procedures you are prepared to go for, and emotional and financial levels you can both handle. Pregnancy is often the result of repeated efforts, whether through natural intercourse or fertility treatment.
Other than treatment targets, you can also go for other targets where eating, maintaining weight and reduction of stress is included. The following list provides some simple measures that can be taken to give your sperm the best chance of getting fertilized with an egg.
- Eat right:Consume healthy food products and stock up on them. Understanding the exact impact of overall food intake is difficult, but a diet including vegetables, fruits, legumes, and grains helpsto improve sperm motility.
- Maintain weight:Thereare strong links between being overweight and male infertility. So, weight management is a must.
- Reduce stress:If Infertility is stressing you out, it might be making infertility levels worse. Breathe and minimize the impact of stress with the help of calming exercises.
- Get active: Being physically active willprevent obesity, which is certainly linked. Exercise also helps to relieve stress, so it's worth getting sweaty.
Other than above points, you should also focus on these major points:
- Quit Smoking: If you indulge in the habit of smoking, stop that right away because smoking lowers sperm count and increases the risk of abnormal sperm.
- Stop Alcohol Drinking: Stop drinking alcohol immediately as alcoholreduces testosterone production and hence low sperm production.
- Avoid Sex Lubricants: Avoid the usage of lubricants during sex as lubricants may hinder sperm movement hence making it impossible for the sperms to reach the egg in the fallopian tube.
- Keep Your Balls Cool: Maintain the temperature of your testicles, as hot testicles are less efficient at producing sperms. Therefore, avoid hot tubs, tight underwear and saunas.
Also, don’t forget to speak to a gynecologist about medications that could interfere with the sperm production. And, if you want to schedule your appointment with the best fertility doctor to start your treatment, then you can call at +917899912611.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Tips to increase male fertility Male fertility, Elawoman - 2018
- Diagnostics to identify infertility in men Diagnostics to identify infertility in men, Elawoman - 2017
- Treatment for male infertility infertility treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- Male infertility causes symptoms and treatment Male Infertility Causes Symptoms and Treatments, Elawoman - 2017
- What is in-vitro fertilization (ivf) and its needs IVF treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- Things nobody tells you about donating sperm donor sperm, Elawoman - 2017
- Five important things that optimize sperm quality ways to improve sperm quality, Elawoman - 2017
- Male infertility and its causes and treatments male infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- Ways to improve sperm motility improve sperm motility, Elawoman - 2018
- Vitamins and minerals to help increase sperm count sperm count, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.