Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Rose Quartz Crystal is a stone of love and which transfers strong vibrations of affection, warmth, fondness, and emotional healing. Benefits of rose quartz crystal are improved pregnancy, nullifies negativity around you. The cost of rose quartz varies with piece and square feet of this stone of love.
Rose quartz crystal is also known as the “Love Stone”. It is called so because the message it transfers has strong vibrations of affection, warmth, fondness and emotional healing. The name of this crystal is derived from the lovely rose pink color. These crystals are available in many ranges and in many shades of pink color. The most common sources of rose quartz are in Brazil, Madagascar, South Africa, and India.
Rose Quartz Crystal Meaning
This crystal was first used by the ancient civilizations of Rome and Assyria. Rose quartz crystal has the meaning of love and its energy. It is well known for its action to stimulate romance in your life. This stone epitomizes the vibration of love. That is why this stone is the symbol of love, peace, and calming energy. This rose quartz crystal has a powerful effect to aid your emotional healing. It also helps to heal relationship problems.
Rose quartz crystal is very effective in healing broken hearts, as it is filled with healing and soothing energy. It brings calmness and peace to your life. Rose quartz crystal helps in enhancing your confidence. It raises self-esteem and balances emotions. It helps in lowering stress levels and anxiety related to heartbreak.
Rose Quartz Crystal Benefits
Following are the benefits of rose quartz crystal:
- Health: The rose quartz stone is psychologically considered to be a powerful healing stone. According to research it can improve circulation and helps in boosting neuron connectivity. It can also accelerate healing. However, you should never trust these crystals more than your doctor. Mainly it is used for the better working of heart, so many people believe that it helps to focus more on heart.
- Self Love: Most of the people use rose quartz to attract someone. However, this stone is also useful for increasing self-love and self-awareness. It helps you to know who you truly are and why should you love yourself as much as you can, irrespective of the situation you are in. Two of the most important healing powers of rose quartz crystal are self-awareness and acceptance. This stone gives the feeling of self worth and deservedness. So, it is the best stone for the people who find it hard to accept love as they think they are not worthy of it.
- Heart Chakra: Rose quartz has the strongest effect on someone’s heart. It opens up your mind towards love and affection and rectifies all the negativity around you. You can use this stone in the best way by sprinkling your home with rose quartz chunks. Most people use natural rose quartz crystal chunks. It is preferred to place them around the garden outside, as the natural chunks are perfect for outdoors. A person on themselves as well as on others as a healing stone can use this stone. You can also use it for meditation. Meditation with rose quartz is a pleasant experience. For this, you just need to hold the stone in your hand and meditate. Here, the lines of your hand will connect with the energy of the stone to clear out heart chakra.
Rose Quartz Crystal Uses
Rose quartz crystal can be used in the following situations:
- You can use a large unpolished rose quartz at workplace. It will provide ongoing protection against intrusion and gossip. It also works as a professional support stone for beauty consultants.
- Rose quartz crystal is excellent for use in trauma and crisis, as it is a calming and reassuring crystal. It will help you in acceptance of necessary changes in your life. It is considered to be the best stone for comforting grief.
- Rose quartz crystal is also a wonderful sleep stone for people of all ages. It provides beautiful dreams and prevents nightmares or night terrors. It helps the children to not get scared of the dark.
- Rose crystal is a powerful aphrodisiac. It stimulates the sensual imagination and so it is called a stone of love, tenderness, and sensuality.
- Rose quartz stone can be placed near the bed to restore trust and encourage unconditional love.
- To strengthen a romantic relationship, you can place pink roses and twin rose quartz hearts on a private love altar. Then light pink candles, or enclose a photo of yourself and your lover within a heart shape of tiny rose quartz crystal stones.
- Rose Quartz is a crystal that has the quality to nurture. It inspires nurturing of the self if one has lost their mother.
- Rose quartz crystal promotes bonding. It is a good stone to place on the stomach during pregnancy. You can also take it to the hospital to be kept near the baby during birth.
- If you place baby milk or food within a circle of rose quartz for sometimes, it helps in easing feeding difficulties.
Rose Quartz Crystal Price in India
Price of rose quartz crystal depends on the quality and quantity of the crystal. Here we are giving an idea about the price of rose quartz crystal.
Rs. 3500 per square feet
Rose quartz slab
Rs. 38000 per square meter
Rose quartz stone ball
Rs. 200 per piece
Rose quartz gemstone
Rs. 250 per piece
Facts About Rose Quartz Crystal
- Rose quartz is a powerful stone but it also needs to be recharged from time to time. You can use running water to cleanse the stone. Moonlight is the best way to recharge this pretty and precious stone.
- The stone is considered to be an ideal anniversary-wedding gift. At a time it was so popular that is was a favorite of the Chinese Empress Dowager Cixi and King Ludwig II of Bavaria.
- In ancient time rose quartz crystal was considered very powerful and a symbol of authority. At that time it was also considered that it prevents aging.
- In Australia, doctors used rose quartz in a range of healing medications.
- In South Dakota in the United States, rose quartz is the state mineral.
Rose Quartz and Feng Shui
Rose quartz is very popular in feng shui. You can find a range of objects that contain rose quartz, which is used as love cures. Wealth pots, hearts, Mandarin ducks, pots and gourds tied with a red string are very effective in feng shui if they are made from rose quartz. Manganese and titanium contents are the main reason for the success of this stone. As these mineral contents are helpful in calming and healing the mind.
Hope this article proves to be beneficial for you if you are looking forward to using rose quartz crystal for one or different purposes. You can also follow Elawoman blog to get all the latest updates regarding infertility, IVF and surrogacy. Feel free to call on +918929020600 for any pregnancy or infertility related issue.
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.