Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Sex is important for maintaining a healthy relationship as it makes your bond strong with your partner. Relationship experts believe that sex is an important part of a relationship. Sex connects a couple emotionally and make it easier to express your emotions with your partner along with other benefits.
Physical Intimacy is a stage of the relationship where two different individuals are willing to get intimate with each other not just physically but also emotionally. It is an act of showing love, affection and how much you are comfortable with your partner. A relationship, which lacks the sexual chemistry, can fall apart as it fails to gratify the partner’s carnal desires. The amount of sex couples have has an impact on their relationship quality. The frequency of sex in a relationship is correlated to how happy the couple is. Both men and women have their own notions about the act and how it affects their relationship.
Let us read about the opinions and views of both sexes and make out whether sex really has an impact on the relationship. If yes, then what are the reasons that magnify the importance of the sex?
Although it is very difficult to understand women and their thinking process still we have collected some of the facts and observations to understand woman’s views on sex. Have you seen those Bollywood or Hollywood movies where they use terms like passion and fire to define sexuality? They are not wrong, as there is this fire of burning desires in each of us. The flames are defined as desire or passion. Women are so much sexually oriented and empowered and their passion keeps on growing; it roars and is wild in nature. This fire signifies the feminine essence. This essence is unique and only belongs to women. It lets them have eyes on the back of their heads and makes their heart twinge when their loved one away hurts them. It is basically a spidey sense.
When a woman moves out of her comfort bubble, a controlled life, and moves to expand her formlessness of sexual arousal, that is when she makes space for her feminism to rising and strokes the fire. For a woman, passion is an important nutrient while desire is an essential ingredient to make her life sexually fulfilling.
For a woman, sex is more of an emotional connection than just physical bonding. For her, sex plays a key role in building and strengthening the loving relationship. It can be termed as ‘glue’, which bonds her and him as a couple. Sex produces ‘feel good’ hormones called oxytocin, which let us stay vibrant, happy and energetic. It is important to keep a check on the sexual temperature of relationship to know how well they are going as lovers.
Women see physical intimacy as a language and use it for expressing their love and affection towards their man. She considers it as a natural outcome of emotions and feeling close to her partner. It is important for women to learn how to dialogue with their partner so that both of them feel heard. To let each of you feel satisfied, it is equally important to learn a mutual sexual language, which is not a cakewalk. That is the reason why in a long-term loving relationship, the sexual relationship between two people is meaningful, rich and boundless.
HIS opinions need to be prioritized as well!
Men are simple to decode, at least when we talk about intimacy or sex. If you want to understand what men think about sex then just take it as one thing, which keeps you connected. It doesn’t matter what is going on or how far you feel, sex is the only activity, which unites you. It is an expression that shows you make him a priority and care what you feel about him. So, sex is actually important to him and when he sees that you take sex in a relationship a priority then he will stay loyal and committed to you. He knows that you also feel the same way about him. He actually needs this connection not because it is about physical intimacy but also to stay strong as a couple in a way, which he understands and appreciates.
Using sex for reiterating the connection after a fight shows him that you are close to one another. It assures him it is his connection, his bond and in this way you show your affection to him. Though words are good to hear, this physical act helps him in a way to know that nothing is wrong and you are happy together. He needs this assurance and when he knows the sex is good then it is easy for him to move forward by keeping in mind that he has a partner. This very thought makes him happy. Importance of sex in a relationship for him means a presence of a true bond that is alive and kicking.
Many a time, the male ego is tied to sex as it motivates him and keeps him moving. Men take sex as a celebration and expect women to take it as a priority. Being a visual creature, men love to share their fantasies with their partner and expresses what excites them. Men take good sex as a praise and compliment. It boosts their sexual confidence as they constantly worry about the performance, size and other things related to the sexual act.
After going through the views of both men and women, what are the other mutual reasons that justify why sex is important for a healthy relationship?
Below are the obvious reasons why sex is important for couples:
- It connects both the partners. Being intimate with each other brings them closer.
- Releases stress after a long tiring day. It is a great way to restore the energy and forget about the bad experiences of the day.
- Having one orgasm a day can keep the doctor away!! Yes, for optimal health benefits, having an orgasm daily can give you longevity.
- As this activity is more of a physical, you can make your ‘our’ time into an exercise. It actually burns 144+ calories per hour.
- Sex is a fantastic way to close the heavy eyes before the usual time and decreases body temperature. It helps in inducing deep sleep.
- It is a great way of recharging at the end of a stressful day.
- Your bladder control improves when you indulge in sex often.
- The more you indulge yourself in sexual activity, the more you will crave for it. So, even if you are dicey about the act now, you will end up being curious a little later and the same will happen with your partner.
- The obvious reason for the ladies out there- regular sex helps in having a flawless skin. The more you do it, the more your skin will glow.
- It is sheer fun! There is no point in stopping yourself from doing something fun. When you are with the right person, it shows on your face how much you love every single second spent with them.
- Sex is not only good for the heart (eh talking in terms of emotional state) but improves your physical health too. If you want your heart stronger then get into the physical act as much as you can.
- Know them better! Who does not want their partner to know them inside and out? It implies he should learn how to please you. Once you start having sex often, the better he will understand how to make you happy.
Everyone has a different opinion about the act and its importance in relationships. There are several other ways of showing physical intimacy where sex is just a part of it.
Hope this article helps you in understanding the importance of sex from both men and women point of view. Follow Elawoman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatments.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. 13 scientifically proven signs you're in love - know that you are in love relationship, Elawoman - 2018
2. Know about the best sex positions for pregnant - increase chances of getting pregnant sex, Elawoman - 2017
3. Madhuri dixit's fake relationship stories with bollywood actors Bollywood, Elawoman - 2017
4. Love - know about qualities of love in a relationship love, Elawoman - 2018
5. 10 best stress busters you need to utilize while planning for a baby stress, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.