Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
When you are infertile or undergoing infertility treatments, then you will find yourself in situations where you need to attend baby showers of your friends. Baby showers are one of the happy events in the life of a woman. As a friend or relative, you need to make sure that you are positive towards the baby shower invitations.
One of the most common practices to celebrate an expected childbirth is Baby Shower. Though the term is new but the custom has been followed since ancient times. In India, rituals related with childbirth and pregnancy was performed, in form of organizing a party or function. Mostly women are invited to present gifts and have some fun games. Baby Showers are happy moments to enjoy but it can be a struggle for women dealing with infertility. Infertility is characterized by disability to attain pregnancy. The celebration of Baby Showers can be annoying for these women and people should be sensitive enough while inviting them in the get-together.
What are Baby Showers?
- Baby Showers is a term used for a custom in which the expected birth of a child is celebrated.
- It is celebrated by presenting gifts to the mother at a party or get-together.
- Baby Showers is generally hosted by any of the close friends of the expectant mother. It is treated impolite to ask for gifts on behalf of their own family member.
- Invitation for Baby Showers is given to women only. Gifts related to babies like diapers, prams, baby toys, bottles, blankets or bed sheets are given.
- The Party Host can organize a short game for opening the gifts. ‘Baby Showers’ is a new term to denote the custom of celebrating expected childbirth but the custom is quite ancient.
- ‘Baby Showers’ is a new term to denote the custom of celebrating expected childbirth, but the custom is quite old.
The celebration was usually centered with performing rituals related to childbirth and pregnancy.
Baby Shower is a custom celebrated in different countries like USA, Canada, India, Nepal, Brazil, Bangladesh, United Kingdom and Russia. It is now centered mostly with presenting gifts and organizing a party.
Why are Baby Showers Hard to Handle?
Baby Shower is a custom related to the celebration of expecting the birth of a child. And it is very obvious that it is hard to attend baby showers for those women who are dealing with infertility.
- Infertility brings a feeling of isolation and despair. Getting pregnant and expecting a child is every woman’s ultimate dream. Shattering of this dream leads to loss of hope. Sometimes, women may feel shame on themselves. Meanwhile, an invitation to baby shower seems like a burden.
- Baby Shower is a celebration and so it is a struggle for women dealing with fertility to handle such situation. They turn emotionally so weak that they cannot overcome their trauma of not getting pregnant. Though women are treated to be mentally stronger than men. But in this case, it a tough task for women to manage their emotions.
- Infertility can turn into a wall of stress and tension between couples. In such case, attending a Baby Shower can elevate the height of this wall. It is really hard to manage the stress watching others expecting childbirth when you are in such sad state.
What Measures Can Be Taken?
Cry it aloud
We understand the cocktail of emotions you must be going through every time you are pressurized socially to attend a baby shower. Don’t be ashamed to be a crybaby and try crying your emotions aloud before going to the ceremony.
Get your answers prepared beforehand?
We understand how difficult it is for you to avoid uncomfortable questions such as “When we will visit you for baby shower?” or “How long you have been trying to get pregnant?”. You must be very annoyed getting these questions asked. So, why don’t you try preparing for the right answers beforehand to ease you out?
Indulge yourself in various activities during the Baby shower
Offer to help your friend in managing the guests or attending the catering during the baby shower. This way, you won’t need to face the uncomfortable questions being asked to you and will be able to distract yourself from the emptiness inside.
Be honest and reasonable
Use transparency and discuss with your friend clearly regarding why you don’t want to attend the baby shower. Put logical reasons and analyze the situation with her when you get invited.
Hope, this article has resolved your issue on how to survive baby showers when you are infertile. Follow Elawoman to get regular updates on fertility health and treatment.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Most in demand infertility treatments for couples with high success rates infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- How to find out the most fertile days to plan pregnancy? pregnancy, Elawoman - 2017
- Top 6 tips to follow for baby showers - baby shower checklist, baby shower invitations Baby Showers, Elawoman - 2017
- 10 most effective pregnancy tips to have a normal delivery - tips for normal delivery childbirth, Elawoman - 2017
- 7 most effective and expert tips for successful ivf pregnancy - ivf success tips Getting pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- Infertility profiling medical tests - check for causes of infertility not getting pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- What are the effects of stress during pregnancy? - 3 major effects of stress stress, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.