Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness, or hopelessness are lifes reality and everyone encounters it. The one thing that is important is how we react to these. Here are 25 depression quotes that you can share with your near and dear ones to help you vent out that feeling of depression.
Depression is a state of a despair and low spirits that can increase a person’s feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness, or hopelessness. It influences a person’s behavior, thoughts, feelings and state of wellbeing. Many depressed people lose interest in day to day activities and may experience various mental and physical symptoms like insomnia, fatigue, aches, pains, digestive problems, loss of appetite or overeating, problems concentrating or reduced energy.
There are lots of things that influence depression. Some cases of depression are biologically triggered due to our genes, brain chemistry, and hormones. The environment, including daylight and seasons, financial problems and family situations we face, causes some. Most of it depends on personality, like how we react to life events or how we are affected by depressing situations. All these things can help shape whether or not a person is depressed.
Below is a collection of depressing sad quotes that will make you realize that you are not the only victim of depression and that everybody has mental issues at some point or the other in life. That is why it is important to share your thoughts with your close best friends around you. These quotes are not to make you feel more depressed and down but it is for you to realize that pain is life’s reality and everyone encounters it. Hopefully, these depressing phrases about life and love will help you cheer up. Make sure to read this ultimate list of depression quotes and feel comfortable in your situation.
There are always people in your life that will be there for you; sometimes all you have to do is communicate. Express what you are feeling with these depressing quotes, and maybe he/she can help you cheer up. Each of these quotes will help cure f one’s illness which can include sadness, grief, loneliness as well as other depression issues.” Here are 25 depression quotes that you can send to help you come out of the blues.
- "The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it."
- “Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden. It is easier to say, "My tooth is aching" than to say "My heart is broken”.”
- “I am bent, but not broken. I am scared, but not disfigured. I am sad, but not hopeless. I am tired, but not powerless. I am angry, but not bitter. I am depressed, but not giving up.”
- “Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It's the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It's wanting friends, but hating socializing. It's wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. It's feeling everything at once then feeling paralyzing numb.”
- “Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It’s the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It wants friends, but hate socializing. It’s wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. It’s feeling everything at once then feeling paralyzing numb.”
- “Whenever I have a good few months and I think I’ve gotten over the worst on my depression, it silently returns. This isn’t a battle I asked to fight. I’m tired of knowing it’s always coming back.”
- “What people never understand is that depression isn’t about the outside; it’s about the inside.”
- “When depression takes over and I can’t push through it, I have to close my door and shut the world out. It’s the only way I know how to survive.”
- “I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”
- “No matter how bad things are right now. No matter how stuck you feel. No matter how many days you’ve spent crying and wishing things were different. No matter how hopeless and depressed you feel. I promise you that you won’t feel this way forever. Keep going.”
- “There comes a point where you no longer care if there’s a light at the end of the tunnel or not. You’re just sick of the tunnel.”
- “People think depression is sadness. People think depression is crying. But people are wrong. Depression is the constant feeling of being numb. Being numb to emotions, being numb to life. You wake up in the morning just to go back to bed again.”
- “Depression exist without you knowing it, even denying it. It is not an illusion. You don’t even know you’re in it. It takes a while before you realize it.”
- "You will feel better than this, maybe not yet, but you will. You just keep living until you are alive again.”
- "I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare."
- “Anyone who has actually been that sad can tell you that there’s nothing beautiful or literary or mysterious about depression.”
- "When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be even lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anybody or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone."
- "You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn't mean you're defective - it just means you're human."
- "Depression is the overwhelming sense of numbness and the desire for anything that can help you make it from one day to the next."
- “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
- "When a depressed person shrinks away from your touch it does not mean she is rejecting you. Rather she is protecting you from the foul, destructive evil which she believes is the essence of her being and which she believes can injure you."
- "She says she's fine but she's going insane. She says she feels good but she's in a lot of pain. She says it's nothing but it's really a lot. she says she's okay. But really she's not."
- "That's the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it's impossible to ever see the end. The fog is like a cage without a key."
Don’t forget that after rain comes sunshine! So keep your hopes up and your head high even when you go through the rough phases of life. If your friends are going through depression, send them some the above quotes so that they can feel a little better. These depression quotes are certain to help in any depression situation. Articles on healthcare, IVF and surrogacy are also available.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.