Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
These 100 questions are the perfect way to get to know someone as quickly as possible. Showing patience, avoiding assumptions and not thinking about what to say next are the three principles for a healthy conversation. Questions about favorite drink or sports are the best way to start a conversation.
Questions connect people. A silly question can lead to a relationship that may last a lifetime. Asking funny questions to know someone is one of the most effective ways to get close to someone and form that initial connection. Question also creates a positive, open atmosphere that often leads to a more in-depth discussion. Of course, thinking up questions to ask on the spot is not always easy. That is why we have created this handy list of lighthearted “get to know you questions”. Whether you are a couple or on a first date, these funny getting to know you questions are perfect for breaking the ice. Meaningful conversations connect more than small talk does. We have come up with 100 deep questions one can ask to get to know someone.
In this article we will look at:
But before we get to those 100 questions to get to know someone deeply, there are three principles one need to understand first. These are:
1. Welcome the silence
It gets uncomfortable when a person experiences silence. Even if they are truly listening and engaged in the conversation, they feel the need to avoid silence at all costs. Instead of seeing silence as an uncomfortable situation, allow it to linger and let the conversation flow naturally. The more silence occurs, the more a person becomes comfortable with it. One should give themselves some time to come up with a meaningful response.
2. Do not assume
One can come up with preconceived conclusions and use their past experiences to understand things better. It is normal, but one should not let their judgment cloud reality. If one is trying to understand where someone is coming from, do not try and change what they mean by saying things like, “Oh you mean you prefer doing it this way”. Instead, one can ask questions like, “can you, explain that to me again. How do you exactly prefer doing it?”
3. Stop thinking about what question to ask next
Conversations do not flow correctly and the message is lost when a person starts thinking what question to ask next. This causes them to not really listen to what someone is saying. Next time, just let it go and focus on what others are saying. This can let the conversation flow in a totally new and fun direction.
Whether one is trying to strengthen a friendship that they have had for years or boosting an intimate relationship with their significant other, well-chosen questions can spark a conversation that can help one get to know them in a way they never have before.
Getting to know someone you have just met can be tough, especially if they are a nervous talker. A lot of people feel nervous or awkward during their conversations, especially when they are conversing with someone they are trying to impress. One can end up talking about nonsense and may ask many wrong questions. Here are some of the 100 questions to get to know someone:
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- What would your perfect room look like?
- How often do you play sports?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- When was the last time you climbed a tree?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
- What job do you think you’d be really good at?
- What skill would you like to master?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on for you?
- If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What state or country do you never want to go back to?
- What songs have you completely memorized?
- What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
- What do you consider to be your best find?
- Are you usually early or late?
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- Who’s your go-to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
- What shows are you into?
- What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
- Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
- What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
- What’s your claim to fame?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
- How often do you people watch?
- What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
- What’s the best single day on the calendar?
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- How do you relax after a hard day of work?
- What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
- What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
- What’s your dream car?
- What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
- What is something that tons of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
- What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
- If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
- What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
- How different was your life one year ago?
- What’s the best way to start the day?
- What quirks do you have?
- What would you rate 10 / 10?
- What fashion or trend do you hope comes back?
- What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
- What kind of art do you enjoy the most?
- What do you hope never changes?
- What city would you most like to live in?
- What movie title best describes your life?
- Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
- What’s the best way a person can spend their time?
- If you suddenly became a master at woodworking, what would you make?
- Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
- Where would you rather be from?
- What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
- What website do you visit most often?
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
- Where do you usually go when you when you have time off?
- Where would you spend all your time if you could?
- What is special about the place you grew up?
- What age do you want to live to?
- What are you most likely to become famous for?
- What are you absolutely determined to do?
- What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- What question would you most like to know the answer to?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
- What type of music are you into?
- What was the best vacation you ever took and why?
- Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
- What are your hobbies and how did you get into them?
- What was your favorite age growing up?
- Was the last thing you read digital or in print?
- Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
- Do you have an “addictive personality?”
- Are you an extremist?
- Have you ever punched someone?
The best way to know someone is to ask him or her questions and respond back with honesty. Meaningful conversation is actually good for our well-being. Human beings are both introvert and extrovert, and are social animals that need to connect with others. Meaningful conversations are not meant to impress someone, they are meant to discover someone. Many of the basic questions are played out and boring, and it is not always easy to think of new ones. We hope these 100 questions have cleared your doubts and given you some idea on how to start a meaningful conversation next time you want to talk to someone.
Follow Elawoman blog for more updates on love and relationship. If you are searching for a fertility specialist around you at an affordable cost, you can call Elawoman today at +917899912611.
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.