Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Weight management means maintenance of normal BMI. There are various weight loss tips such as consuming healthy diet like eggs, salmon, chickens, boiled potatoes, soups, avocados. Weight management strategies are eat healthy and proportionately, drink lot of water, and practice physical exercise.
Are you trying to lose weight and manage your health well? If yes, then here is the list of weight management strategies you need to follow. These strategies will help you to manage your weight and shed down pounds. Being physically active is extremely important as it keeps your body, both internally as well externally, fit. It keeps inner body parts well oxygenated and in shape to help them perform better. That is, it is required to go for physical activities along with right consumption of food for weight management.
Our body weight is determined by the amount of energy we take and the energy we utilize. The energy we gain is known as calories. We know what to eat and how much we should eat, but we are never aware of how many calories we should consume in a day as per the individual requirement. Managing weight, after putting on, is difficult, but it is not impossible. You can stay healthy and get rid of obesity with the best weight management strategies given in this article. To lose weight, you must use more calories than you eat, and a weight-control or management strategy includes a selection of low fat, low-calorie foods.
Not all calories that we consume are good and beneficial for health. Therefore, dieticians and nutrition experts advise to eat healthy food, which is packed with different nutrients. Here is a list of foods that help to lose and manage weight.
Healthy and Target Oriented Diet
- Whole Eggs: To shed down kilos and maintain weight eggs are helpful as it a protein-rich food.
- Green and Leafy Vegetable: Consuming vegetable not only gives energy, but it also helps in balancing body weight. Leafy and green vegetable include spinach, kale, collards, Swiss chards etc. They provide much-needed vitamins and help you get into perfect shape.
- Salmon: To stay healthy and lose weight, oily fish like salmon is incredibly healthy. It is satisfying to eat and keep the tummy full for many hours. It is high in proteins and all sort of nutrients and healthy fats. Other than salmon, other seafood like prawns and shrimps are also helpful to keep a low fat healthy menu.
- Cruciferous Vegetables: The list includes vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and brussels sprouts. Like other vegetables, these are rich in fiber and tend to be fulfilling. They are high in proteins compared to most vegetables but not as high in protein as legumes or other animal foods.
- Chicken: Meat has been unfairly demonized. People blame it for all sorts of health problems. However, the truth is that meat is a weight loss-friendly food as it is high in protein. Protein is the most fulfilling nutrient, by far, and eating a high protein diet will make you feel full. After eating protein-rich food, you tend to avoid snacks and other unhealthy food items. It can also make you burn up to a hundred calories per day.
- Boiled Potatoes: People do not consider potatoes in a healthy diet. However, they possess several properties that make them a perfect food. Potatoes contain a diverse range of nutrients of all types that we need.
- Tuna: Tuna is also a low-calorie protein-rich food. It is lean fish, so it does not contain much fat.
- Beans and Legumes: There are some beans and legumes, which are beneficial for weight loss. For example, black beans, lentils, and kidney beans. They are high in protein and fiber, which help in weight loss and management.
- Soups: Meals and diets that contain low energy density tend to make people eat fewer calories. Most foods with low energy density are those that contain lots of water, such as fruits and vegetables. You can also just add water to your food by adding soup to your diet.
- Avocados: Avocados are loaded with healthy fats. They contain a high amount of monounsaturated oleic acid the same type of fat that is found in olive oil. They are mostly fat, but they also contain a lot of water, so they are not as energy abundant it may appear to be.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It is commonly used in pickles. Some people also dilute it with water and drink it. According to some studies in humans, vinegar can be useful for weight loss.
- Nuts: They are perfect for an evening snack, as they contain balanced amounts of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Surveys prove that eating nuts can improve metabolic health and eventually help in weight loss.
Important Habits for Weight Loss
There are also many other useful habits that you can acquire for weight loss and improving health:
1. Eating Smaller Portions
Make sure whatever you eat should be protein-rich, fiber-rich and energy giving. Instead of taking a big full plate, eat nutritious and balanced food into a smaller portion. This will help you curb down excessive hunger. Reducing portion size helps you lose weight because smaller portions mean you consume fewer calories. If you exercise and simultaneously making your portion sizes smaller, then you will be able to lose more weight and find it easier to maintain your weight. It becomes much easier if you do a combination of cardiovascular exercise and strength training.
2. Drinking Water
A healthy person needs to drink three liters of water a day, whereas an obese person should drink plenty of water. If you are in a habit of consuming too much sugary drinks then it is time to put a stop to this habit. Replacing cold drinks with plain water would surely help in reducing weight. Drinking water helps in boosting metabolism; it cleanses waste from body and acts as an appetite suppressant.
3. Physical Activity and Exercise
Exercises are a way to be physically active and fit. It can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like cancer, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases. Physical activity and exercise have immediate as well as long-term health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity improves quality of life by maintaining health. If you invest a minimum of thirty minutes a day in such exercises then you can definitely enjoy these benefits.
If you are regularly physically active, you may:
- Reduce risk of a heart attack
- Manage weight better
- Reduce the chances of type two diabetes and some cancers
- Have lower blood pressure
- Have stronger joints, bones, and muscles. It also lowers the risk of osteoporosis
- Feel better: You will always feel full of energy and stress free.
Hope you go on with the weight management strategy as per your daily routine and get to manage your weight well through right eating and workout plans. Follow Elawoman blog to continue reading such interesting and useful articles. If you have queries related to infertility, IVF and surrogacy, get in touch with us by calling on +917899912611 for all the answers.
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.