Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Men tend to stare women for several reasons. They like the way women look or do not like the way they look. But how to deal with long stare when you are not comfortable.
It is quite common for girls to meet a creepy guy who just can’t stop staring at them at some place, minding our own sweet business. It has happened to all of us more than once while travelling, hanging around with family and friends, parties or simply at a coffee shop. So, here we bring you some amazing ideas and kickass replies to let those creepy guys know that who is the boss and how creepy their stare is.
Best of the lot is, Stop staring man, You simply can not afford me.
1. ‘I’m out of your league, why try and waste both our time?’
So is every other girl, you creepy man! This statement will surely make them to break their gaze and mind their own business.
2. ‘Today I prayed to God to have at least one guy stare at me. Looks like he’s finally answered my prayer. Thank you, kind sir!’
Only if he’d do me another favour and get rid of you!
3. ‘Are we playing the game where we stare at each other until one blinks? Bring it on, then!’
So many mortals have lost at this game when they play with me!
4. ‘Staring at me like this is the worst possible way to try to pick me up. Zero points.’
Also, I’m calling the authorities!
5. ‘I know I look like a movie star, but I’m not. Please stop staring!’
*Hair flip and exit stage right*
6. ‘Hi bhaiya, what’s up? How’s life? It’s been so long since we last met!’
Unleash your inner crazy!
7. ‘Stop! You’re making me blush. I never get this much attention!’
Aah, attention! Food for my soul. *rolls eyes*
8. ‘I’m not Poo, I don’t ask “kaun hai ye jisne dobara mud kar mujhe nai dekha?”’
Really don’t crave any attention from you! MINUS!
9. ‘Would you like to know where I bought this dress from?’
Why else would he stare like his life depended on it?
10. ‘Is my make up messed up? Tell me what is it? I have lipstick on my teeth na? I knew it!’
Freak him out like that!
11. *Silently stare back*
A dose of his own medicine for the gentleman!
12. ‘I’m on my way to my self defence class. Care to join me? We needed somebody to practice on!’
One punch and you’ll be on the ground!
This might sound more of a feminism but guys understand we hate those creepy gaze of yours. Yes, we do get uncomfortable and want you to meddle in your business.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.