Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
God's love is unconditional and it can be defined by some bible quotes on love. The bible verses about god's love depicts that god's love is perfect, pure, faithful, and forgiving towards all of his devotees. The unconditional love of god is equal for all and has no boundaries.
It is clear from even a random reading that the Bible stresses the importance of love. The Bible even says that God is defined as love. It would not be an overstatement to mention that each action that's pleasing to God is driven by Love. Just like there are totally different meanings and forms of the word 'love' in the English language, similarly, there are totally different meanings for it in the Bible as well, particularly the New Testament. We will be concentrating on the New Testament words for 'love'.
The Greek words for 'Love' in the book of New Testament
It seems that, in times of New Testament, there were a minimum of four totally different Greek words that we translate as the word 'love' of the modern English. This variety truly helps us in understanding different forms of love that exists.
- EROS (Pronounced: AIR-ohs) is the Greek word for romantic or sensual love. The term originated from the mythological Greek goddess of love, physical attraction, sexual desire and physical love. Eros described the healthy, common expressions of physical love. In the Scriptures, eros primarily refers to those expressions of love carried between a husband and his wife.
- STORGE (Pronounced: STOR-jay) is a term for love in the Bible that you just might not be conversant in. This Greek word describes family love, the caring bond that develops naturally between children and parents, and sisters and brothers. Several examples of family love are found in Scripture, like the mutual protection between Noah and his wife, the love of Jacob for his sons, and also the sturdy love the sisters Martha and Mary had for their brother Lazarus. It's the result of habitation that develops day after day and settling into each other's rhythms, instead of a "love at first sight" kind of love.
- PHILEO (Pronounced: FILL-ee-uh) is the kind of intimate love in the Bible that almost all Christians follow toward each other. This term describes the powerful emotional bond seen in deep friendships. Phileo is the most general form of love in Scripture, encompassing love for fellow humans, respect, care, and compassion for people in need. The idea of brotherly love that unites believers is exclusive to Christianity.
- AGAPE (Pronounced: Uh-GAH-pay) is the highest of the four types of love in the Bible. This term defines God's unconditional, immense love for human race. It's the divine love that comes from God. Agape love is ideal, unconditional and pure. Jesus Christ exhibited this type of divine love towards his Father and all humanity in the approach he lived and died.
Does God Love unconditionally?
No. God hates the wicked (Psalm 11:5). Once the Lord Saviour comes back, He will inflict "vengeance on those who don't recognize God and those who do not obey the Gospel of our Lord Saviour. They're going to suffer the penalization of eternal destruction." (2 Thessalonians 1:8,9). If we have a tendency to don't recognize God and don't obey God, we should always not be placed comfortably by the thought of God's love, however, we should always be terrified by the thought of God's judgment.
Yet there are some ways in which God's love is unconditional. God “is kind to the ungrateful and therefore the evil” (Luke 6:35). He desires all individuals to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth” (1 Timothy 2:4). After we become believers, we all know that God has adorned us with a special kind of unconditional love. His love for us isn't based on something that we did, however, flows from who God is, as a result of " while we were still sinners, Christ died for us: (Roman 5:9).
What does the Bible say regarding unconditional love?
His expression of unconditional love is found throughout the Bible. Though we have a tendency to sway away from the atonement of our sins and God's ways, he never stops loving us in our journey to morality. The Bible shows us that God's unconditional love never fails and not motivated by personal gain.
Delve into some of the most loved Bible verses regarding God's love. Below are few:
Bible verses regarding Gods Love
God is Love! If we want the true example of affection, it's in our creator God. Often, God's love is remarked as Agape love that is the highest kind of love that's sacrificial and selfless. It's unconditional, faithful and unchanging. Agape defines God's immeasurable, exceptional love for the human race. Its his ongoing, outgoing, self-giving concern for lost and fallen people. God offers this love without condition, unreservedly to people who are unworthy and inferior to him. One vital side of agape love is that it extends on the far side emotions. It's way more than a sense or sentiment. Below is some Scripture of God's love for you!
- "Beloved, let us love each other, for love is from God. Whoever loves has been born of God and is aware of God. Anyone who doesn't love doesn't recognize God, because God is love." 1John 4: 7-8
- "This is how God showed his love for us: He sent his only begotten son into the world that we would live through him. This is love: not that we love God, however, that he loved us and sent his only Son as a sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God, therefore, loved us, we also ought to love each other. No one has ever seen God, but if we love each other, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. "John 4: 9-12
- "And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he that dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we have courage on the Day of Judgment? There is no fear in love. However perfect love drives out fear, as a result of fear hath torment. He that fear isn't made perfect in love." 1John 4: 16-18
- "We love because he first loved us." 1John 4:19 “As the Father loved me, I also have loved you; abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you may abide in my love, even as I've kept My Father's commandments and abide in his love.” John 15: 9-10
- “This is my commandment, love one another as I've loved you. Greater love has no one than this, to put down one's life for one's friends.” John 15: 12-13
- “Know so that the Lord, your God is God, the trustworthy God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love Him and keep his commandments to a thousand generation.”Deuteronomy 7:9
- “Behold what manner of love the Father hath given upon us, that we must always be called the sons of God! So the world knows us not, as a result of it knew Him not." 1John 3:1
The greatest example of God's unconditional love
In the New Testament, the Greek words that we tend to translate 'love' have nuances that facilitate us to understand them a bit better. However, God has not left us to surprise what He views as love. He has given us the clearest example in His Son. The best example of love and affection can be seen in Jesus Christ who came on to the earth in human flesh to die on a cross for our sin.
"… However God shows his love for us therein whereas we tend to were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:6-8, John 15:13).
"For God thus love the world, that he gave his solely Son, that whoever believes in him shouldn't perish but away have eternal life" (John 3:16 ESV).
It is this love that we tend to, as Christians, hope to share with a sinful, lost, and hurting world.
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.