Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
It is possible to get pregnant after tubectomy operation with tubal ligation reversal vs IVF procedure. Couples think that whether tubal reversal or IVF is better for treating infertility issues. The tubal reversal and IVF pros and cons need to be considered before opting for any of them.
Women who have previously had a tubal ligation or got their tubes tied often consider either in vitro fertilization or a tubal reversal to get pregnant or to conceive. IVF involves inserting a fertilized egg directly into the uterus. As such, the process completely bypasses the fallopian tubes.
A tubal reversal, on the other hand, reopens the fallopian tubes so that you can try getting pregnant naturally or try to conceive naturally without going for infertility treatment. Some doctors believe the best candidates for tubal reversal are people under 40 who had a tubal ligation immediately after childbirth so that they need not opt for infertility treatment.
A number of factors will influence the success of each option, including age and health profile. Discussing the pros and cons of a tubal reversal and IVF with a doctor should always be the first step before going for the infertility treatment.
In a Tubal Reversal, a small incision is made near the pubic hairline. A laparoscope, or thin, lighted tube, connected to microscopic instruments is inserted and used to remove the clips or rings used to block the fallopian tubes and to reconnect the tubes to the uterus. Here is some difference between Tubal Reversal and IVF:
1. Tubal Reversal:
- It is more cost effective than in vitro fertilization or test tube baby.
- It only requires one procedure: a one-time opening of the fallopian tubes. In vitro fertilization often involves multiple cycles and medication to achieve a pregnancy via test tube baby.
- Further pregnancies are now possible. With a tubal reversal, the patient may now have future pregnancies without further intervention.
- If the patient has no other infertility concerns, pregnancy can be achieved through sexual intercourse. Beats multiple visits to the doctor, medications, and procedures!
2. In Vitro Fertilization:
- It leaves less to chance and may have a better success rate depending on your health and age.
- Health conditions make it necessary: the fallopian tubes cannot be opened, egg quality is poor, or ovulation cannot be induced with medications then you can opt for the test tube baby.
- Doctors will monitor your progress and enhance your chances of getting pregnant on a schedule.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.