Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
IVF cost in Bangalore starts from Rs. 110,000 while IVF with ICSI is between Rs. 1,65,000 to 1,60,000. IVF cost in Bangalore depends on the type of IVF treatment, IVF doctor and on infrastructure of the IVF centre. Cost is relatively lesser for natural cycle IVF as compared to Induced Cycle IVF.
IVF can be expensive most of the time due to complex procedures and special conditions required for it. Although a few states have laws that make health insurance companies cover some or all of the costs of infertility treatment, yet there are many states or insurance plans, which do not offer any fertility treatment coverage at all. Find more information about the cost of IVF plans and other fertility treatments in Bangalore. The cost of IVF depends upon the medicines, procedures, anesthesia, ultrasounds, blood tests, lab work, and embryo storage.
What is IVF?
IVF or In-vitro Fertilization is one of the popular treatment procedures under ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) for those couple who cannot conceive naturally. Under this procedure, the mother’s eggs from her ovaries are retrieved and fertilized in a laboratory by mixing with father’s sperm. After that, the conceived embryo is attached to the mother’s uterus again for the normal development of the fetus into a baby. These babies are as normal as other babies are and they do not lack in any way when compared with other normally conceived children. Today, it is a huge success all over the world.
Many women find pregnancy successful after trying an IVF treatment. Some of the steps involved in IVF procedure are as follows:
Step 1: Fertility Medications
On the first day of IVF treatment fertility medications are prescribed to stimulate the egg production specific to the body and treatment plan. If you have more number of eggs for IVF, you would have many embryos hence there is a greater possibility of the treatment being successful.
Step 2: Egg Retrieval
The second step is egg retrieval where the eggs are collected from the ovaries through general anesthetic. Eggs are retrieved with the help of ultrasound technology to guide a hollow needle and fluid is removed from the follicles. Medication is provided to relief the pain.
Step 3: Fertilization and Embryo Culture
In the third stage, the most active sperm from partner or donor is mixed with egg in a special chamber. Eggs are placed in an incubator and monitored very carefully. When the fertilization process is completed, the embryo is ready for implantation.
Step 4: Embryo Transfer and Implantation Process
The final step of IVF is transfer of embryo into the woman's uterus. A speculum or catheter is inserted into the uterus, and then the embryos are transferred into the uterine cavity via a small plastic tube placed through the cervix.
Who is a good candidate for IVF?
IVF can be done under the following circumstances:
- Damaged Fallopian tubes
- Male infertility, decreased sperm count or sperm motility
- Women with premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroid and ovulation disorders
- Women who have had their Fallopian tube removed
- Genetic disorder
- Unexplained infertility
- Fertility preservation for cancer treatment or other health conditions
Side effects of IVF
IVF does have certain side effects that one must be aware of to avoid panicking and seeking help from the doctor. Some side effects after IVF may include:
- Heavy vaginal bleeding
- Blood in the urine
- A fever over 100.5 °F (38 °C)
- Mild cramping
- Mild bloating
- Breast tenderness
- Pelvic pain
- Passing a small amount of fluid (may be clear or blood-tinged) after the procedure
- Some side effects of fertility medications may include:
- Fever and headaches
- Mood swings and hot flashes
- Abdominal bloating and abdominal pain
- Ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome (OHSS)
Risk associated with In Vitro Fertilization
The Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) has recently reported that in 2012, over 165,000 IVF procedures were performed and 61,702 babies were born as a result. Although IVF has been proven safe over time, there are potential risks associated with it. Some of the risks may include the following:
- Premature delivery with a low birth weight
- Complications during egg retrieval procedure
- Ectopic pregnancy ( when the fertilized egg implants outside the uterus )
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of weight
- Birth defects ( abnormalities)
- Shortness or difficulty while breathing
- Ovarian cancer
- Multiple births and miscarriage
- Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome (when ovaries swell and become more painful)
IVF Cost vs. Success Rate
As stated above, IVF success rate depends heavily on factors such as IVF doctors or clinics chosen, IVF Cost, nature of IVF treatment etc. For your referral, we have listed approximate charges of IVF tests and procedures quoted by various IVF centers and doctors in Bangalore based on user review ratings and IVF success rates. Normally, IVF Cost in Bangalore falls under the range of Rs. 110000 to 253000 for normal IVF cycles. For IVF with Surrogacy it falls under 11-16 lacs (Indian Rupees). You can use Fair Treatment Calculator to calculate cost of IVF across various cities in India.
|Success Rate||Minimum Cost (Rs.)|
Maximum Cost (Rs.)
Best IVF Centres in Bangalore
With the popularity of IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization), IVF Doctors and Clinics are very high in demand in India. However, when it comes to selection of IVF doctors and clinics, it is always hard to find the best ones. Below is a list of the best IVF clinics in Bangalore whom we have selected after a thorough research.
With the revolutionary success of Assisted Reproductive Technology procedures such as IVF, parenthood has become a success story for almost all the people striving for a baby. Mannat Fertility Clinics are established with the promise of providing best infertility treatment to the intended couple/people whom they are following successfully. Mannat fertility clinic, Marathahalli, is one of the Mannat chains of fertility clinics, which is performing with highest IVF success rate along with a pocket friendly IVF package. With expert IVF specialists, Dr. Archana Agarwal, this clinic is one of the top places to opt for IVF treatments in Bangalore.
- IVF Package Estimation: Rs. 187000
- Other Services: Endometrial Biopsy, DNA Fragmentation, Donor Insemination, MESA
- Location: Marathahalli, Near Innovative Multiplex, outer Ring Road, Bangalore
2. Wellspring Mother and Child Care Hospital
Wellspring Mother and Child Care Hospital is best known for the luxurious IVF treatment services you can get in the city of Bangalore. With two of the best IVF doctors- Dr. Ashalatha Ganesh and Dr. Bharathi Rajanna who are pioneers in infertility treatments in Bangalore, Wellspring Mother and Child Care Hospital has an impeccable reputation when it comes for IVF treatments in an advanced technological setting and experienced support staff.
- IVF Package Estimation: Rs. 264000
- Other Services: Embryo Freezing, MESA, Surrogacy
- Location: Sadashivnagar, Bangalore
To get information on IVF specialists and hospitals follow Elawoman blog. If you are a couple striving to become parents but finding it difficult due to some fertility issue, feel free to call us at +917899912611. With a team of experienced fertility specialists, we are bound to serve you the best.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- About unexplained infertility and its treatment fertility treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- Benefits of embryo freezing and egg freezing embryo storage, Elawoman - 2018
- What is in-vitro fertilization (ivf) and its needs In-vitro Fertilization, Elawoman - 2017
- Treatments used for infertility issues in couples treatment procedures, Elawoman - 2017
- Size of fetus at 7 week pregnant development of the fetus into a baby, Elawoman - 2017
- How to get pregnant fast, tips and suggestions pregnancy successful, Elawoman - 2017
- How to increase sperm count and improve fertility active sperm, Elawoman - 2017
- How is ivf done step by step? fertilization process, Elawoman - 2018
- What are the functions of uterus? woman's uterus, Elawoman - 2017
- All you want to know about cervix and cervical position cervix, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.