Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
The components in diet during IVF treatment include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner which comprise of oatmeal, eggs, sprouts, and fruits. Salads, and vegetables combined with rice and roti will suffice your nutritional needs and train your body for IVF procedures.
During every medical procedure, it is essential to ensure that the individuals undergoing the treatment follow a particular routine in the form of a positive change in lifestyle and diet. In modern times, the habit of eating junk food has increased many a fold. Junk food is easily accessible across the streets. Moreover, the usage of chemicals in the street or junk food had made our taste buds so much addictive that we cannot control ourselves.
But when someone is planning for IVF, they should strictly avoid street food or junk food. They should focus more on healthy and balanced diet for IVF success and hence successful pregnancy. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that the women undergoing IVF treatment monitor their eating habits so that their growing babies receive the right amount of food from time to time. You will be surprised to know but it is a proven fact that a proper diet consisting of wholesome nutrition is an asset for the success of in vitro fertilization. This will help you to make it a focus that you utilize this proven fact to increase your chances of the success of in vitro fertilization techniques. There are a range of foods which are recommended for the women who are planning to conceive after the successful completion of the in vitro fertilization technique. But, it is important that you make a wise decision to choose the right foods at the right point of time.
Here are the foods which are highly recommended at the time of the in vitro fertilization procedure. You can follow the following meal plans and ensure that you consume accordingly on a regular basis.
IVF Diet - Nutritional Guidelines for Your Fertility Treatment:
Breakfast is one of the important meals in the entire day. You need to have a nutritious diet in your breakfast, if you want to have a successful in vitro fertilization procedure. This ensures that you do not miss out any kind of nutrients from your routine.
In the morning time, you can consume foods like oatmeal, eggs, and sprouts along with fruits like apples, oranges, and bananas.
You can also take sandwich, poha or stuffed paranthas with a glass of milk. You also need to ensure that you consume proper amount of milk on a regular basis. You can also have chia seeds and sunflower seeds along with the above mentioned food options.
You should never skip your breakfast, even if you are in hurry. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It should be full of nutrients. If you are getting late for the breakfast, try grabbing a fruit such as an apple to start your day.
Lunch needs to lighter than the breakfast. But, you need to make sure that you consume foods which have proper amount of nutrients in the lunch. This will enhance the growth of the baby in an appreciable manner. You can have dal, chapatti as well as veggies in your diet. Make sure that you do not consume any kind of heavy foods that have chances of increasing the weight of your body. You can also add curd or buttermilk to your diet. Sometimes, you can also have idli, dosa or rice in the lunchtime.
Women undergoing IVF treatments need to understand the importance of providing their body with the healthy foods from time to time. Therefore, snack is a vital part of your diet. There should not be larger gap between your meals. Snacks play an important role by fillip the gap between lunch and dinner.
You can have protein-based foods like nuts, fruits, oats, upma, shakes, smoothies, green tea or juice on a regular basis. This will help you to consume required nutrients in the form of helpful foods from time to time.
Dinner comprises to be the lightest of all the meals. You can ensure that you do not consume any heavy foods during the night time. You can consume less carbohydrates and more amount of vegetables at night.
But, make sure that you consume sufficient amount of nutrients in the form of milk or milk products every day during the nighttime. This will help you to keep your tummy full only till the required extent. Some of the recommended nutritious options at nighttime are salads, milk as well as light tasty and nutritious foods to curb the hunger prangs.
You can have 2 chapattis with 1 bowl of vegetables, pasta with salads, rice with vegetables. Use lesser amount of oil while cooking food.
In this way, you can plan your entire day with a healthy and useful diet to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Here are some of the tips, which you can follow in your diet during the IVF procedure:
- Keep a watch on the fat content in your diet. This will prevent unnecessary gain of the weight at the time of pregnancy.
- Have a firm approach towards your everyday diet. Don’t overeat and keep your diet simple and rainbow colored.
- It is always recommended to keep changing your diet to ensure that you consume different useful nutrients. This will help in providing the required nourishment to your body.
- Don’t use too much spices into your food.
- You need to ensure that you opt for the required precautions in terms of your diet to ensure that you are able to reap benefits of your diet on a regular basis.
- You should always keep it a priority to eat warm foods that are freshly cooked. This makes it easy for the lady to digest and gain the nutrients from the foods in a better manner. In this way, you will also ensure that your body does not have to spend a lot of energy to digest any kind of food.
- Do not skip any of your meals.
- Try to have your meals on time.
- Drink lots of water for proper digestion as well as hydration of the body.
- Don’t overeat. Try to divide your meals at frequent intervals into smaller portion of food each time.
- Mediterranean diet is one of the most recommended diets, which need to be considered if you want to make your in vitro fertilization procedure a successful one. In the latest researches, researchers have found that the there is a 40% more chances of having a successful pregnancy if a woman consumes Mediterranean diet on a regular basis. This has led to the increase in the demand of the Mediterranean diet food which includes vegetables, legumes, good fats as well as healthy fishes. You can make sure that you utilize these features of the meditterrean diet and have a healthy baby.
- The diet of the mother is of utmost importance if you want to ensure that there is a successful pregnancy after the woman has undergone in vitro fertilization treatments. It is also proven that the diet of the mother at the time of conceiving the baby is crucial for the genes of the babies. You need to know that increase in the consumption of the junk foods will reduce the chances of a successful pregnancy by 50%. So, it’s important that you do not consume any kind of junk foods very often in your daily diet. It is essential that you start implementing these tips in your daily diet.
In short, you can create your daily diet from the foods like strawberries, Brazil nuts, figs, pumpkin, cabbage, watermelons, mango, sweet potatoes, low-fat yogurt as well as fresh fruit juices. You can fill your IVF diet bucket with these healthy eating options and provide the required nutrition to your body as well as your baby.
So, do you feel that your diet plan is not up to the mark as per this list? Then you can refer to the above-mentioned extensive information and improve your diet with the health of yourself and your baby. With the help of this, you will finally ensure that you are on the right path with respect to your diet and achieve a successful pregnancy within a short time period.
Convert Word to clean HTML code with this free online tool. It works great for any document type and template.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. How does in vitro fertilization (ivf) procedure work? when is ivf process required? IVF treatment, Elawoman - 2017
2. How to get pregnant fast with fertility foods - what to eat to boost fertility levels? proper diet, Elawoman - 2017
3. How does in vitro fertilization (ivf) procedure work? when is ivf process required? in vitro fertilization, Elawoman - 2017
4. Fertility foods for getting pregnant - how to get pregnant fast healthy foods, Elawoman - 2017
5. Diet for weight loss for pcod and pcos - indian pcos weight loss PCOD diet plan, Elawoman - 2017
6. Top 5 love quotes to have a happy pregnancy - pregnancy care tips Love quotes, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.