Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
It is important to keep a check on diet after the completion of IVF process. Balanced and nutritious diet is the key for a successful IVF treatment. You should include fruit juices, protein rich items and lots of green vegetables in your diet. Keep yourself hydrated and stay away from processed foods, soft cheese, drinking alcohol and smoking.
In vitro fertilization is a vital procedure, which requires execution of certain habits for timely success of the procedure. You need to understand that proper IVF protocols need to be followed to ensure a successful IVF treatment. This involves maintaining a healthy lifestyle along with focusing on the diet of the couple undergoing treatment. Diet is a crucial part for an individual’s body. In case of a woman who has undergone IVF treatment, it is further important that the diet of the woman is monitored and improvised from time to time. This can be done with the help of a gynecologist along with an expertise of a nutritionist.
Here is a basic diet plan, which you can follow after the successful completion of IVF. Your diet will mainly comprise of well-nourished meals in the form of the breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner. If required, depending on the condition of your health, you can also have healthy foods in between the meals in controlled proportions.
IVF Diet: Nutritional Guidelines for Your Fertility Treatment-
You can actually start your day with soaked nuts along with a glass of coconut water. You can also eat an apple to kick start your day.
Breakfast is the main meal of the entire day. You need to know that the food items you consume in the morning time should be nutritious in nature. There are various food options, which you can surely include in your breakfast such as egg omelet, sprouts, Porridge, fruits like apples and oranges as well as milk products.
You can also include home made upma, sandwich made of brown bread in your diet. You should use whole grain bread, which is free of refined flour. You can also follow the below mentioned diet for the breakfast. There are multiple options and you can choose the ones, which you like.
1 Medium bowl Poha/ Vegetable Wheat Upma / 2 Vegetable Idly with Tomato Chutney / 1 Small Vegetable Dosa/ Wheat Dalia with Milk or Vegetables/ 1 Toast (Brown / Multigrain Bread) with Paneer or Vegetables / 1 Stuffed Chapatti (Methi / Palak / Cauliflower/ Radish)/ /1 Bowl Oats / Wheat Flakes with Milk (60ml)
You need to make sure that you consume foods with the good monosaturated fats and avoid the trans fats. If you are a coffee lover, it is highly recommended that you should control the consumption of the coffee and other caffeinated beverages. A solution for this is to opt for the decaffeinated beverages manufactured for improved health. In this way, you will be able to know the right foods which must be consumed at the time when you are done with the in vitro fertilization treatment and are waiting to find out the good news.
A woman who has just undergone in vitro fertilization treatment needs to keep a check of the food items, which she is consuming. Most of us feel the urge to increase our diet towards the end of the day. But, this causes an imbalance in the digestive system of the body in the long term. Therefore, you need to keep a check on the menu you eat in the lunchtime.
You should have 2-multigrain chapatis, 1 bowl of vegetable of your choice and 1 bowl of curd. You can replace curd with buttermilk also.
If you are highly allergic to gluten, some of the highly recommended foods include peanut butter, strawberries, bananas, mixed vegetable sandwiches and gluten free food items. It is essential to note that women who are expecting to get pregnant need to keep a note on the least consumption of processed foods, oily foods and sugary foods. Try to use less salt in your food so that you do not have any complications because of high blood sugar.
You can consume food items like almonds, walnuts, fruits like apples, oranges, pears as well as avocados in proper quantities in the form of snacks. This will ensure that you keep providing nutrition to your body at regular intervals.
Having evening snacks reduces the large gap between the lunch and the dinner. By having snacks in the evening you don’t end yourself overeating at night. You should keep your food to be very light at nighttime. Most of the women feel anxious, once in vitro fertilization treatment is accomplished. This can be curbed with the help of the consumption of the nutritious snacks from time to time.
Most of us have the dinner in a lavish way. We make plans with our family members to have dinner together and ultimately end up consuming way more than the other meals of the day. This is a negative habit, which increases your weight and also causes gastric issues. Whether you eat alone or with your family, portion control must be the key for your daily dinner food. You need to pick up some of the best foods and ensure that you consume them in restricted proportions.
Some of the recommended foods include vegetable salads, fruit salads as well as dairy products. Just make sure you do not indulge into a lot of items during the night time. If you feel much hungry later, you can consume some nuts after consulting with your nutritionist or concerned gynecologist.
1 Multigrain Chapatti / ½ Multigrain Bhakri / 1 Small Bajra Roti / 1 Small Jowar Roti / 1 Multigrain / Oats Dosa + 1 Katori Vegetable + 1 Katori Sambhar / Dal / Curd / Raita + 1 Bowl Salad
This is a basic layout of the healthy diet which you can follow after the completion of in vitro fertilization and avoid any kind of wrong choice post in vitro fertilization period as well as during the pregnancy period.
Here are some of the basic tips, which you need to remember if you are waiting for a pregnancy after the in vitro fertilization procedure has completed.
- Always make it a point to keep yourself de-stressed whenever possible. Stress combats the normal functioning of the reproductive systems of the body. This can delay the chances of getting pregnant post the completion of the in vitro fertilization procedure.
- You can consume certain foods, which will help you to de-stress if you cannot prevent yourself from certain stress sources. You can consume foods, which consist of the Vitamin A and C in them as these elements lead to improvement in the mental health of the individuals.
- You can consume foods like bananas, avocados, strawberries and oranges as they contain several other vitamins too like Vitamin B types including folic acid. These foods can also prevent women from going into depression.
- It is always recommended that you do not keep thinking of pregnancy all the time. You have done your best for conceiving a baby and therefore you need not worry further regarding the results. Just stay calm and believe in God.
- The waiting time after in vitro fertilization treatment is usually of 2 weeks. Many of the women find it difficult to pass through this time period and get anxious. Therefore, it is essential that you prevent yourself from developing any kind of negative habits like eating a lot due to anxiety. You can opt for healthy fluids like coconut water that will ensure that you do not feel dehydrated or tensed because of the patience you need to keep for the desired results.
- If you want better results and further improve your chances of having a successful pregnancy, then you need to understand that a combination of solutions like yoga, meditation, walks as well as de-stressing sessions like laughing classes work best. This will help you to keep your body at an optimum level while preparing yourself for a successful pregnancy.
- Thus, these are some of the tips, which you need to follow to ensure that your health status improves and helps you in conceiving a healthy baby. You need to take care that there is a balance in the foods, which you consume on a regular basis in the post IVF period. This will help your body receive different types of nutrients as required which leads into creation of an environment compatible for a child’s growth.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.