Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
With modern advances in Medical treatments, donor eggs are being used with no negative impact for a successful ART treatment in case of couples. The success rates of IVF treatment with donor eggs increases to even more than 75% which is much higher as compared to self egg IVF of 41%.Even the success rate for surrogacy treatments increase to more than 95% with donor eggs.
In the recent years, the fertility levels of several individuals have decreased to a notable extent. This has also led to a decrease in the percentage of couples who are naturally conceiving. In order to solve these problems, several fertility treatments have evolved. Doctors are recommending and utilizing different fertility treatments depending on the cases and choices of the couples. Some of the regularly used fertility treatments include IVF (in vitro fertilization), IUI (intra uterine insemination), ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection) as well as fertility treatments with donor eggs and donor sperms. Due to low ovarian egg reserve and poor egg quality in some females, donor eggs are an excellent option for women who want to conceive with their partners.
What is donor egg?
Donor egg is the egg, which is received from a female donor, commonly known as egg donor. Egg donor is a female who provides her eggs to be used in someone else’s treatment. This egg is utilized for the fertilization of egg along with sperms. This helps in the formation of embryo. The best part of donor egg is that it is used successfully along with fertility treatments like IVF (in vitro fertilization) and surrogacy.
When do you require a donor egg?
A donor egg is considered or recommended in the following cases:
- Earlier start of menopause (a condition when women’s fertility and menstrual cycle ends)
- After the age of 35, most women have decrease in the number of eggs produced. Therefore, it becomes essential to find donor egg for successful completion of fertility treatment.
- There is difficulty in conceiving with own eggs. This can be commonly seen with women who have crossed the age of 40 years.
- If there is fear of transmission of genetic disease to the baby, then in this particular case donor egg can be used.
- Repeated IVF failures also require donor egg for successful IVF cycle.
- Low ovarian reserve and poor egg quality also demand the use of donor eggs.
Characteristics of egg donor
Egg donors need to provide certain details regarding themselves with respect to the following features. This will help the couples to choose the donor according to their requirements. Eye color, hair color, height, weight, education, marital status, ethnic origin, religion, interests and athleticism.
Fertility centres that provide egg donor services along with fertility treatments
Here is the list of top fertility centres, whichare consistently providing their expertise for fertility treatments along with donor eggs.
SCI IVF Centre is one of the most prominent fertility centres in Noida, India. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is a top gynecologist in India. She is the prime doctor at SCI IVF Centre. Dr. Shivani provides various fertility treatments including IVF, IUI, ICSI, surrogacy and donor egg services.
Wellspring IVF and Women’s Hospital is a top fertility centre providing high class fertility treatments. It is located in Ahmedabad. Dr. Pranay Shah leads the hospital and has provided quality healthcare solutions for the couples who are having problems in conceiving naturally.
GarbhaGudi IVF Centre serves couples who are planning to conceive their own baby with the help of fertility treatments. It is located in Hanumanthnagar, Bangalore. Dr. Asha S Vijay heads Garbhagudi IVF Centre and treats patients with her expertise. She is an expert in dealing with complicated infertility cases and treats such cases with latest advancements in fertility sector.
This top hospital in Mumbai has made its mark among the top IVF centres in India. It serves patients along with the required fertility solutions at the right point of time. Dr. Mohit R. Saraogi is the head at IRIS IVF Center and has over 12 years of experience in treating patients with different infertility problems.
IVF Spring Fertility Centre is located at Parel, Mumbai. Since the time of its establishment, it is providing the best fertility services. Dr. Anjali A. Deval has over 14 years of experience in serving patients with various infertility problems. Donor egg options along with fertility treatments are on rise due to increasing success rates with donor eggs.
You can also explore more about egg donors in our article on Need of egg donor.
What is the procedure of donor egg IVF treatment?
- The procedure IVF treatment with donor eggs involves certain steps.
- First of all, an egg donor is finalized. The couple finalizes the egg donor if she matches their requirements.
- The cycles of egg donor and recipient are matched. This helps in finalizing the time for fresh embryo transfer.
- Medications are utilized for syncing the cycles according to the advice of doctors. Viable eggs formed during a single cycle are retrieved from the donor.
- The retrieved eggs are mixed with sperms and embryos formed are given to the recipient couple. If the number of embryos formed is more than required, then cryopreservation of additional embryos is done successfully.
- The information of the egg donor is safeguarded as per the laws. These help in protecting the identity of egg donor and utilize her information only when required.
Success rates of IVF and Surrogacy with donor eggs
If you are planning to opt fordonor egg services, then you need to have a thorough knowledge regarding the success rates of fertility treatments with egg donor. It has been observed that success rate of IVF and surrogacy is always higher when donor egg is utilized in the process. The success rates with donor egg procedures vary from oneclinic to another.
IVF with donor egg
65% - 75%
Surrogacy with donor egg
90% - 95%
There are various factors which are associated with the success of treatment with donor eggs. Main factors include health and age of the donor. So, you can see that success rate of IVF with donor eggs vary from 65% -75% in case of IVF. In the case of surrogacy with donor eggs, the success rates fall between 90 - 95%. Eggs from egg donors can also be cryopreserved which can be used later on. With this modern technique, couples canconceive whenever they plan to have their next baby or expand their families.
Some of the important factors on which the success rates of IVF with donor eggs depend include experience of the gynecologist as well asage of the intended mother. Also you need to know that with age, the chances of conceiving with donor eggs decreases to a certain extent. So, before you start with the treatment plan, you need to emphasize on these factors and discuss with your gynecologist.
You can find details on various aspects of fertility treatments at ElaWoman fertility blog. If you want to know further details regarding any fertility treatment then you can also contact our helpline number +917899912611.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Everything you need to now about intrauterine insemination (iui) intra uterine insemination, Elawoman - 2017
- What is icsi (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) treatment? Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Elawoman - 2018
- Things nobody tells you about donating sperm donor sperms, Elawoman - 2017
- Infertility solution with in vitro fertilization IVF, Elawoman - 2017
- Can infertility drugs cause premature menopause menopause, Elawoman - 2017
- Repeated ivf failures, common causes and tips to prevent it Repeated IVF failures, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.