Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
View the list of best gynecologists in Chandigarh, with their Review Rating, experience and Services offered. Dr. Navpreet Buttar and Dr. Surinder Kaur top the list with because of their experience, review ratings and service quality.
Still searching for the best Gynaecologists inChandigarh? Your search will be over with our below list of best gynecologists in Chandigarh. This is based on our extensive research on gynecologists in Chandigarh.
Dr. Navpreet Buttar completed her graduation in 2001 from Government Medical College, Amritsar and did her post graduation in MD- Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Medical College Patiala in 2007. She specializes in laparoscopic surgery, infertility treatment, antenatal care and treatment of pregnancy problems. She is a member of Indian Menopause Society (IFS), Indian Fertility Society (IFS), Chandigarh Obs and Gynae Society, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), FOGSI and IAGE.
Currently, she is practising at Dr. Buttar's Gynaecology Clinic in Chandigarh.
- Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Services: Antenatal care, Laparoscopic Surgery, Infertility Treatment
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 400
- Location: SCF-119, F.F, Near Main Lights, Phase-7, Chandigarh
Dr. Surinder Kaur is 38 years experienced Gynaecologist and has her own clinic Gynaecology and Fertility Clinic in Chandigarh where she is currently practising. In 1977, she completed her graduation from Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital, Panjabi University and did her masters in MD- Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Sardar Patel Medical College in the year 1994. She specializes in endoscopy, period issue after 40, treatment of medical diseases in pregnancy, counseling for IVF and many more.
She is also member of Indian Medical Association, Indian Fertility Society and Chandigarh Obstetrics and Gynae Society.
- Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Services: Medical Diseases in Pregnancy Treatment, Endoscopy, Counselling for IVF, Period Problem After 40, Histroscopy
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 500
- Location: Gynaecology and Fertility Clinic, Sector 7C, Chandigarh
With 9 years of experience, Dr. Divya Awasthi is still managing emergencies like Ectopic Pregnancy, Obstructed Labor, Ruptured Uterus, Infertility Treatment, Cancer Screening and Counseling, Hysterectomy, Genital Cosmetic Surgery and many more to add in her service list. She completed her MBBS and MS- (Obs & Gynae) from Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and DNB (Obs & Gynae)- from Doctorate National Board, India. At AIIMS she did training in Advanced Laparoscopy and operated many Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopy cases such as Hysterectomies, Myomectomy.
She joined Max Hospital, Chandigarh in 2011 and served for next 6 years. Currently, she is practising at her own clinic Dr. Divya Awasthi Gynae Centre.
- Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Services: Hysterectomy, Genital Cosmetic Surgery, Cancer Screening Counseling and Treatment, Pelvic Examination, Infertility Treatment, Antenatal Screening and Counseling
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 500
- Location: Himalaya Marg, Sector 44 A, Near Sood Bhawan, Chandigarh
Being a member of National Neonatology Forum, Dr. G.K. Bedi has been serving Chandigarh as Gynaecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist from past 32 years. She completed her graduation in 1976 from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi and in 1986 she finished her DGO from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital Ludhiana, Punjab.
She specializes in laparoscopic surgeries, treats gynae problems, oral psychosomatic disorders and many more. Currently, she is practising at Bedi Hospital & Infertility Center, Chandigarh.
- Rating: 3.8 out of 5
- Services: Laparoscopic Sterilization, Gynae Problems, Treating Oral Psychosomatic Disorders
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 600
- Location: Near Rajasthan Bhawan, Chandigarh
In the field of obstetrics, gynaecology and infertility, Dr. Ritu Chhabra is a renowned name. She has 16 years of experience. She received Best Doctor of the Year award in 2013. She completed her MBBS in 2002 from JLN Ajmer Rajasthan, DGO from RNT Medical College, Udaipur in year 2006 and DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2011 from GMSH Chandigarh. She is active member of FOGSI and Indian Society of Fertility.
She provides services for ovarian cysts, treatment of no or irregular periods, treatment of pregnancy and related disorders, delivery procedure. Currently, she is practising at Doctor Square Multispeciality Hospital, Chandigarh.
- Rating: 3.7 out of 5
- Services: Antenatal Care, Obstetrician, Infertility Treatment
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 300
- Location: B Block, VIP Road, Near SBI ATM, Chandigarh
- Doctor and Clinic Ratings are based on patient reviews - varying from 1 to 5 ratings. These reviews are from verified users on Ela. For rating accountability, Ela also takes into account various genuine sources such as peer site reviews, online surveys and patient's doctor experience to derive these ratings.
- Ratings reflect the Doctor’s or Hospital’s Accuracy of diagnosis, Experience, Knowledge, Cutting Edge Technology, Infrastructure, Success Rates and Accessibility for advice.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.