Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
TESA procedure is one of the advanced infertility treatments performed by Andrologists. The cost of TESA procedure varies from Rs. 16,700 to Rs. 51,200 depending on experience of Andrologist and location of clinic. SCI IVF Centre and Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital rank on the top of the list of infertility treatments.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About TESA:
- What Does TESA mean?
- What is the Cost of TESA Treatment?
- Why Do We need of TESA treatment?
- Best TESA Centres in India?
With advancements in technology, it’s now possible to retrieve male sperms with minimal invasive surgery. TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration procedure) is a medical procedure, which is utilized to aspirate the seminal fluid out of the epididymis in males who have NIL sperm count in their ejaculation. The process is not as painful as it is performed under the impact of anesthesia. Once the semen is aspirated with the help of a needle, the sample is sent to the laboratory to see the presence of mature and motile sperms. If sperms are not present, then the procedure is repeated again to extract more sperms out of the epididymis. Extracted sperms during TESA treatment are utilized in IVFICSI procedure. In this article, you will be able to find the costs of TESA treatment in details along with the top doctors and hospitals providing TESA treatment.
The costs of TESA treatment vary with the experience of the andrologist, location of the clinic or hospital and the extent of treatment required. Below, you will find the detailed costs of the TESA treatment based on the success rates of the respective treatment. These rates are found out with the help of Fair Treatment Calculator. This calculator takes various factors into consideration and provides the best affordable rates for TESA treatment and other fertility treatments against the success rate of the treatment.
Minimum Cost (Rs.)
Maximum cost (Rs.)
TESA needs to be performed in the following cases:
- When the male ejaculation has NIL sperm count. In fact, 2-3 million/ml is also considered as NILsperm count and treatment may also be required in such cases.
- When the male does not ejaculate at all, then also TESA is required to extract sperm out of the epididymis.
- When the vas deferens, the tube carrying the semen is blocked, then also TESA is performed to retrieve sperms for IVF.
- When vasectomy has been done, TESA is a smarter choice to retrieve sperms as compared to vasectomy reversal.
- There can be multiple other reasons also such as poor sperm motility, poor sperm morphology, successive IVF failures and an insufficient number of sperms availability, which lead to TESA treatment.
Now, you have a fair idea about TESA treatment cost and its need. It’s time to know more about the centres and clinics, which provide TESA treatment in India at affordable costs with higher success rates. Scroll through to get the list of best TESA centres in India along with their ratings, doctor, cost of TESA treatment, services offered and location.
Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre is a renowned fertility center, which provides world-class fertility treatment solutions to the patients. The center is well known for its expertise in treating patients having complicated cases with different fertility treatments successfully. The success rate of the Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre for various fertility treatments is one of the highest among the fertility centers across the country.
Dr. Kaberi Banerjee is the obstetrician and gynecologist who is responsible for treating patients successfully with her expertise in the field of IVF, ICSI,IUIand Frozen Embryo Replacement Cycle (FERC). She ensures that the patients across the country, as well as overseas, are treated well in the best possible ways. Advanced fertility centre has a team of highly specialized andrologists and surgeons who perform TESA and MESA.
- Services offered: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Hysteroscopy Surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Sperms and eggs freezing, TESA, and MESA.
- Costs of TESA treatment: Rs. 28,000
- Location: 6, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar, Near Moolchand Crossing, New Delhi.
- Website: https://www.advancefertility.in
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre.
SCI IVF Centre is a prime fertility centre in Delhi and Noida, which is serving patients with gynecology, and infertility issues under the guidance of highly experienced gynecologists and infertility specialists. The center provides a range of services to the patients including Infertility assessment and evaluation, TESA, MESA, IUI, IVF as well as surrogacy.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gaur is the top obstetrician and gynecologist across the country with over two decades of experience. She is the one who carries out fertility procedures at the centre successfully on a daily basis. Dr. Shivani specializes in High-risk pregnancy care, IUI and IVF. Dr. Vishal Dutt Gour, a famous male infertility specialist performs TESA procedure at SCI IVF centre.
- Services offered: TESA, MESA, IVF, IUI, Infertility evaluation and assessment and surrogacy
- Cost of TESA treatment: Rs. 25,000
- Location: H-1A, Plot Number 1, 3rdFloor, Near Zygon Square, Noida.
- Website: http://www.sciivf.com
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with SCI IVF Centre.
Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital is one of the top fertility hospitals based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The hospital has experienced and renowned gynecologists and infertility specialists who are serving their best fertility expertise to the patients visiting the hospital for the treatment to have babies.
Dr. Pranay Shah is the gynecologist and obstetrician behind the excellent functioning and success of the Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital. He specializes in fertility treatments like IUI, IVF, Endoscopic Gynecology Surgery as well as High-risk pregnancy care.
- Services offered: Maternity care, IVF, IUI, Embryo Transfer (ET), Surrogacy, Gynecology Cancer treatment, Sonography with color Doppler, Blastocyst Culture as well as Cryopreservation
- Cost of TESA treatment: Rs. 25,000.
- Location: 440, Titanium City Mall, Near Sachin Tower, Anandnagar, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Website: https://www.wellspringivfsurrogacy.com
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital.
GarbhaGudi IVF Centre is a multi-specialty fertility center, which deals with various infertility cases of the patients visiting the center. It has developed into one of the most speedily growing fertility centers not only in South India but also in India.
Dr. Asha S Vijay, MBBS, DGO, DNB is an eminent specialist in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. She runs various centers of GarbhaGudi IVF Centre with her expertise in the field of fertility treatments. She has a team of surgeons and specialists who assist her in TESA treatment.
- Services offered: TESA, IVF, MESA, Laboratory facilities, and Ultrasound scan.
- Cost of TESA treatment: Rs. 31,000.
- Location: 210/A, Subhashri Complex, 1st, and 2nd Floor, Hanumanthnagar, Bangalore
- Website: https://garbhagudi.com/en_US
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with GarbhaGudi IVF Centre.
Sree Fertility and IVF Centre is an infertility centre located in Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad. The centre provides excellent quality services in the field of gynecology and infertility cases.
Dr. Runa Acharya, MBBS, MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology is the top gynecologist and obstetrician specializing in the treatments like Gynecology Laparoscopy, IUI, IVF and Normal Vaginal Delivery. She has over a decade of practicing experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. She performs TESA along with her team who specializes in testicular sperm aspiration.
- Services offered: Infertility Assessment and Treatment, ICSI, MESA, TESA, Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery
- Cost of TESA treatment: Rs. 25,000
- Location: 1st and 2nd Floor, Haripriya Villa, Opposite SBI Bank, Hyderabad.
- Website: http://www.sreefertility.com
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Sree Fertility and IVF Centre.
TESA treatment is really a very helpful medical procedure when a man wants to have a baby with his own sperms. You can call at +917899912611 to know more about TESA treatment and its cost in detail. To know more about other fertility treatments, visit Elawoman Blog.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. 12 significant ways of increasing sperm motility - improve sperm quality naturally motile sperms, Elawoman - 2018
2. Treating male infertility with tesa - procedure, causes, advantages, disadvantages TESA treatment, Elawoman - 2017
3. Ivf - ivf procedure steps, costs, ivf success rates, types, and faq's IVF, Elawoman - 2018
4. Icsi procedure - why it is done? know about azoospermia treatment ICSI, Elawoman - 2017
5. Most in demand infertility treatments for couples with high success rates fertility treatments, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.