IVF, IVF Success Rate, Infertility Treatment, IVF Centre
IVF success rates depend on a number of factors, some are within your control, others are not. However, it’s important to understand the factors involved in individual IVF success rates and to have realistic expectations when beginning IVF treatment. The choice of best IVFcentre also plays an important role.
Women with the best chance have a per-cycle IVF success rate of 40%. Most women have a per-cycle IVF success rate of more like 20-35%. These percentages should help set your expectations going into IVF and help you feel better if your first round of IVF doesn’t work.
The success rate of IVF clinics depends on a number of factors including reproductive history, maternal age, the cause of infertility and lifestyle factors. It is also important to understand that pregnancy rates are not the same as live birth rates.
Success Rates of IVF:
41-43% for women under age 35
33-36% for women ages 35 to 37
23-27% for women ages 38 to 40
13-18% for women ages over 40.
For a quick workup of what your success rate might be, there are a number of online calculators that estimate your chances of IVF success using basic personal information. IVF predict and IVF success rate are two such calculators.
Here are some of the factor that determines success rate:
1. Maternal Age:One of the first questions asked of women considering infertility treatment as IVF is, “What is your age?”. This is because IVF success rates have been shown to decrease with age, and infertility experienced by women over the age of 35 brings a number of additional factors to consider.
2. Previous Pregnancy: Likely, the second question a clinic asks will relate to any previous pregnancies and/or how long you have been trying to get pregnant.
A history of miscarriage can affect the success of IVF, as can previous births and/or a different partner. How long you have been trying may also speak to possible fertility issues. Tracking your fertility journey with apps such as the Ela fertility app can be a helpful way to prepare for IVF and to provide your doctor with the most information possible.
3. Types of Fertility Issue: Determining if you or your partner have any fertility issues can be a big indicator of whether IVF, an infertility treatment will work for you, and which additional reproductive technologies may be necessary to improve your chances of success. Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, ovulation disorders, genetic disorders, and male infertility can be overcome with IVF, but identifying these factors is key to effective treatment.
4. Use of Donor Egg:Good egg quality and the age of the donor are significant considerations for IVF. If you're over 40, using donor eggs from younger women can increase the success rate of IVF. Also, fresh donor egg sees higher success rates than frozen eggs usage in infertility treatment.
5. Lifestyle: Weight and the history of smoking can both effects IVF success rate. Being overweight may influence the medication needed to be successful with IVF and may influence the women's egg quality. Smoking also diminishes egg quality and can disrupt ovulation and fertilization.
6 Clinic Choice:The last factor in the likelihood of a successful IVF procedure is your clinic choice or best IVF centre choice. Some clinics claim higher success rates than others and charge accordingly. However, higher success rates could be associated with only taking on patients with the most optimal chances of success, or having a smaller patient population overall.
Traditional Surrogacy is where the surrogate mother is the biological mother of the child because she uses her own egg that is fertilized by the intended fathers sperm. While in Gestational Surrogacy the woman carries the embryo of the intended couple through IVF process and is not biologically related to the child. She just acts as a carrier.
IUI costs in Delhi with highest success rates starts from Rs.10000 and goes up to Rs. 35000. The costs vary on the basis of the quality of treatment provided and thus have a direct implication on the success rates of the treatment. However, it is to keep in mind that, IUI costs in Rupees in Delhi may vary as per the type of IUI performed. For natural cycle IUI, the cost is minimum, however, for Induced Cycle IUI (medicine induced), IUI costs in rupees in Delhi starts from Rs. 18000and goes up to Rs.35000.
IUI costs in Kolkata range between Rs. 10,500 to Rs. 37,750 including medicines and disposables. The cost varies based on experience of the gynecologist, history of past successful cases, reputation and quality of medication and treatment used. It also varies based on type of IUI, whether its natural cycle IUI or its Induced Cycle IUI.
View the list of best gynecologists in India, with their Review Rating, experience and Services offered. Dr. Sadhna Kala (Delhi) and Dr. ShobhaVenkat (Bangalore)top the list with because of their experience, review ratings and service quality.
Read all the necessary and required information about the best gynecologists in South Delhi along with their Rating, Success Rate and Services within this article. Dr. Sunita Gupta and Dr. Vaishali Sharma are renowned and best Gynecologists in South Delhi. They have their own pricing system, service quality and highest success rates in South Delhi.
View the list of best gynecologists in Chandigarh, with their Review Rating, experience and Services offered. Dr. Navpreet Buttar and Dr. Surinder Kaur top the list with because of their experience, review ratings and service quality.
Get all the relevant information on In Vitro fertilization technology, what are the infertility issues, which are treatable under IVF in this article. We have also compiled the IVF benefits, IVF cost and IVF success rates of IVF for you to help you with a better decision.
Get all the necessary information on best gynecologists in Navi Mumbai on the basis of their Rating, Success Rate and Services through this article. Dr. Bharti Ravindra Morey and Dr. Arundhati Kar are counted as the best gynaecologists in Navi Mumbai as they have their unique pricing system, service quality and highest success rates in Navi Mumbai.
Read about what is artificial insemination and how artificial insemination such as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is used in the treatment of infertility. You can also read about the details of the procedure of artificial insemination for pregnancy along with the issues involved with artificial insemination. You will get all the answers for your doubts through this write up.
Explore the list of best gynecologists in Gurgaonon the basis of their experience, patient reviews, ratings, treatment quality and Services being offered. Dr. Bharti Minocha and Dr.Deepika Tiwari top the list of such gynaecologists in Gurgaon.