Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Infertility can be female or male infertility. To combat it, we have fertility clinics and infertility treatment. Know all about the first fertility clinic visit
You have finally found the best fertility clinic according to your situation and case, and you are ready to get started with your infertility treatment now. Your first fertility clinic visit will be an important milestone in your pregnancy tour: it's often a long appointment and visits, and it will set the tone of the interactions with the doctors, nurses, and clinic staff.
1. Things you want to ask on your first visit
Prepare a list of what you need to ask for the first visit to be a lengthy one there's a lot of things to cover! First, you’ll likely to meet with your doctor to discuss your important family building goals and medical history of your background. Based on how aggressively you want to pursue those interventions and your medical history, you will then have to discuss with diagnostic tests which are appropriate for you and your partner seeking for the infertility treatment. Your doctor needs to learn and investigate more about your signs of infertility as well as the possibilities of male infertility issues before proposing which treatment to go for? Doctor need to diagnose female infertility or male infertility.
During your first clinic visit for the treatment, you will also likely meet with your fertility nurse who will help you in this phase and a number of others on your treatment team, those are embryologists, genetic counselors, psychologists, financial counselors, etc.
2. How to prepare for your first visit for the infertility treatment?
You'll get a lot of questions coming to you from your doctor and nurses during the first fertility clinic visit, and it can be very helpful to map out your answers beforehand. Those things can be:
- Medical background and history (for both you and your partner seeking for the infertility treatment).
- Details of your failed attempts to get pregnant. How long have you been trying to conceive and failed? How often have you intercourse and duration? About your period, fertility and ovulation time.
- Medications, vitamins, or supplements that you are taking regularly.
3. What all you need to ask your doctor?
Once the doctor and nurses are over with their questions, it's your turn to ask! Be ready with a list of questions, doubts, and fears you have to ask your doctor before you go inside. Here are some possible questions to get you started:
- What kind of diagnostic tests do we need to go through?
- What are possible reasons we haven’t conceived naturally and why?
- What treatment do you recommend trying first and why so?
- What do you think our treatment plan will be and will be the success rate according to our case?
- What do you see as our likelihood of success?
- What are possible side effects of the recommended treatment?
Read How to Conceive via Ayurveda if you want to increase fertility through Ayurvedic medications. Also, explore Best IVF Doctors in Delhi With High Success Rates if want to utilize technological advancement for achieving pregnancy.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Causes and natural remedies for infertility infertility treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- Treatment for male infertility male infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- Noticeable sign of infertility in women female infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- Things to remember when you start trying to conceive get pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- Things to do before trying to get pregnant conceive, Elawoman - 2017
- Try ayurvedic medicine and procedure to increase fertility Conceive via Ayurveda, Elawoman - 2017
- Top 11 ivf doctors in delhi ncr with high success rate Best IVF Doctors in Delhi, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.