Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
If you are going for the IVF treatment or IUI treatment these points should be kept in mind. IVF or IUI fertility clinic should be good to go for fertility treatment
When you are looking for a good fertility clinic, there is a way more to consider while doing so than proximity and insurance. You are about to step on an intimate and emotional journey, and you will be benefited from finding a fertility clinic that meets your needs on a number of levels and standards. Here are four important clinic research tips to help you make an educated and fine choice.
1. Always read up on clinics reviews and its success rates
Fertility clinics and centres should all be upfront and truthful about their success rates that are available both at Statistics and Documents. While papers and documents don't prove everything, a clinic’s success rates are a fair way to gauge credibility when it comes to IUI treatment and IVF treatment. It can also be helpful to get to know the past patient's experiences with the clinic.
2. Always be warned
The clinics with the highest success rates aren't always the best ones and this is true! Some clinics can fake claim about their high success rates of IVF treatment and IUI treatment because they want to turn away patients who will likely have a more difficult time getting pregnant and conceive. For this reason, its important to consider IUI treatment and IVF treatment success rates alongside details about patients age or transferred embryos, and successful live birth rates that will help present the complete picture of a clinics performance and treatment.
3. Always make sure that doctors are Board Certified
The doctors at the IVF and IUI clinic should have both the general Obstetrics and Gynecology certification from the governing council to practice their profession.
4. Always go to multiple consultation appointments to decide one best out of all
You will always learn a lot from just stepping into an IVF and IUI clinic, and you should be always willing to check out at least two or three to compare and contrast the staff, the atmospheres, and what you learned from your IVF and IUI clinic visits.
5. When you are at the clinic, here is the list of things to keep in mind precisely
- How nicely you are welcomed to the clinic and who do you meet with when you visit there?
- How thoroughly the IVF treatment or IUI treatment is explained, and is a treatment plan is discussed with you?
- What services does the clinic provide (it should be more than only IVF)
- Are there other support services like counseling and all is available?
- When is the clinic open and close and when is staff available?
- What are the diagnostic tests the clinic will perform for a new patient who come to them workup and what these tests will reveal for treatment planning?
6. What are the location and insurance coverage?
You should not make a fertility clinic decision based only on location and insurance coverage, its likely that these are very important factors for you.
Reproductive treatments are very expensive, and you should have a thorough understanding about your insurance coverage before investing on treatment. Assess your various payment options with each clinic and make decisions about what your treatment will cost you at every clinic you visit.
Then finally, take into account location. There is a reason this is last on the list: While there will definitely be a lot of appointments scheduled. And, if it is a toss between a great clinic an hour away and a runner-up clinic you visited down the street, it is worth to go the extra mile for the best clinic of IVF treatment or IUI treatment. To know more about IVF, please read our article on IVF Procedure. In case you are looking for IVF treatment then explore our article on Best IVF Centre in Delhi with highest ratings and reviews.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Everything you need to now about intrauterine insemination (iui) IUI treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- List of best ivf centers in delhi with high success rates clinics with the highest success rates, Elawoman - 2017
- List of best ivf centers in delhi with high success rates IVF treatment success rates, Elawoman - 2017
- What is in-vitro fertilization (ivf) and its needs IVF, Elawoman - 2017
- Reproduction and fertility basics Reproductive treatments, Elawoman - 2017
- 12 must do ways when going for ivf IVF Procedure, Elawoman - 2017
- List of best ivf centers in delhi with high success rates Best IVF Centre, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.