Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
While choosing a good fertility clinic, make sure you follow certain points. This includes IVF success rates, Board certified doctors, Satisfactory patient reviews, and Multiple consultation appointments at quality fertility centers as well as usage of health insurance plans.
Let’s Discuss in More About Points to Keep in Mind to Find a Good Fertility Clinic:
- How to Choose the Best Fertility Clinic for You?
- Clinics Reviews and Its Success Rates?
- Always be warned?
- Verify Certification?
- What Are the Location and Insurance Coverage?
When you are looking for a good fertility clinic, there is a way more to consider while doing so than proximity and insurance. You are about to step on an intimate and emotional journey, and you will be benefited from finding a fertility clinic that meets your needs on a number of levels and standards. Here are four important clinic research tips to help you make an educated and fine choice. (1)
Fertility clinics and centres should all be upfront and truthful about their success rates that are available both at Statistics and Documents. While papers and documents don't prove everything, a clinic’s success rates are a fair way to gauge credibility when it comes to IUI treatment and IVF treatment. It can also be helpful to get to know the past patient's experiences with the clinic.(2)
The clinics with the highest success rates aren't always the best ones and this is true! Some clinics can fake claim about their high success rates of IVF treatment and IUI treatment because they want to turn away patients who will likely have a more difficult time getting pregnant and conceive. For this reason, it is important to consider IUI treatment and IVF treatment success rates alongside details about patients age or transferred embryos, and successful live birth rates that will help present the complete picture of a clinics performance and treatment. (3)
4. Always go to multiple consultation appointments to decide one best out of all
You will always learn a lot from just stepping into an IVF and IUI clinic, and you should be always willing to check out at least two or three to compare and contrast the staff, the atmospheres, and what you learned from your IVF and IUI clinic visits. (5)
5. When you are at the clinic, here is the list of things to keep in mind precisely
- How nicely you are welcomed to the clinic and who do you meet with when you visit there?
- How thoroughly the IVF treatment or IUI treatment is explained, and is a treatment plan is discussed with you?
- What services does the clinic provide (it should be more than only IVF)
- Are there other support services like counseling and all is available?
- When is the clinic open and close and when is staff available?
- What are the diagnostic tests the clinic will perform for a new patient who comes to them workup and what these tests will reveal for treatment planning? (6)
You should not make a fertility clinic decision based only on the location and insurance coverage, it's likely that these are very important factors for you.
Reproductive treatments are very expensive, and you should have a thorough understanding of your insurance coverage before investing in treatment. Assess your various payment options with each clinic and make decisions about what your treatment will cost you at every clinic you visit. (7)
Then finally, take into account location. There is a reason this is last on the list: While there will definitely be a lot of appointments scheduled. And, if it is a toss between a great clinic an hour away and a runner-up clinic you visited down the street, it is worth to go the extra mile for the best clinic of IVF treatment or IUI treatment. To know more about IVF, please read our article on IVF Procedure. In case you are looking for IVF treatment then explore our article on Best IVF Centre in Delhi with the highest ratings and reviews.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ How to the Best Fertility Clinic for You - Verywell Family Verywellfamily.com, 12 June 2019
- ^ Things You Need to Know Before Going to an IVF Clinic Theconversation.com, 12 June 2019
- ^ Success in Pregnancy Through Intrauterine Insemination - NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 12 June 2019
- ^ How to Check and Verify a Doctors Board Certification - Verywell Health Verywellhealth.com, 12 June 2019
- ^ How to Get the Most out of a Doctors Appointment | The Guardian Theguardian.com, 12 June 2019
- ^ Doctor Visit Guide - Well Guides - The New York Times Nytimes.com, 12 June 2019
- ^ Insurance Coverage Area - Investopedia Investopedia.com, 12 June 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.