Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
The Infertility treatments include IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, TESA. A patient may need to visit an infertility clinic, if he/she is infertile and not having a baby for a long time. Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre and SCI IVF Centre are some of the top infertility clinics in India.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About Need of Infertility Clinics in India:
- When May You Need to Visit an Infertility Clinic?
- What Does an Infertility Clinic Do?
- How to Choose a Good Infertility Clinic?
- Which is the Best Infertility Clinics or Fertility Centres in India?
Infertility is a growing concern not only in India but also all over the world. There has been a significant increase in cases where couples are finding it difficult to conceive. Whether you are dealing with primary or secondary fertility, getting an expert opinion is necessary. That is when you require an infertility clinic where getting specialized care and treatment all under one roof is so easy. (1) Most importantly, if you have made up your mind to get treated for infertility there can be a situation when your wife visits a gynecologist for checkups and tests while you pay a visit to a urologist for diagnosis. It is so natural to think if you could both see the same doctor and it is when visiting an infertility clinic sounds like a great idea. In this article, we will help you know more about infertility clinics and their functionality along with their importance in concern to diagnosis, treatment, and management of infertility. (2) (3)
- The age of the woman is under 35 years and has not conceived since the last 12 months
- The age of the woman is over 35 years and has not conceived after trying from the last 6 months
- A woman has already gone through multiple miscarriages earlier or in recent times and now wants to conceive again
- The male partner has low sperm count, motility, morphology or all three
Infertility clinics cater to a wider base of patients including child-less couples, singles as well as same-gender couples. Any of the mentioned individuals can avail the facilities and get treatment for issues like (6)
- Low sperm/egg count
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Ovarian or erectile dysfunction
- Endometrial thickness
- Blockage in tubes
- Abnormal uterine growth and bleeding and many others
This helps them to have their babies successfully with no difficulties. Individuals who are trying for a baby since last 1-2 years with no success can consult the gynecologist or infertility specialist to receive the required fertility treatment.
Infertility clinics have different segments of treatments with them. Nowadays, there are infertility clinics, which have specialized Andrology department to provide proper assistance and diagnosis to the male patients. Once you visit an infertility clinic, the gynecologist present there asks certain details regarding your lifestyle, diet as well as the menstrual cycle. They may then assess the rate of success in your case based on your answers. (7)
Infertility clinics provide the following services to the couples or individuals who are infertile or want to have a baby in the later stage of their life:
1. These clinics harvest eggs or sperms and also help in the preservation of these important components of baby-making. This is known as cryopreservation. This procedure is a new step to increase the chances of conceiving a baby during the later stages of life. These days, freezing of eggs and sperms is quite common as it helps the couples to have their baby at a later stage in life when they feel they are ready for it thereby giving them the freedom to make a decision.
2. In some case, sperms are retrieved directly from the testis instead of semen due to various reasons like irreversible vasectomy (surgical procedure for male sterilization), blockage or even genetic condition.
3. Nowadays, infertility clinics help couples to find egg and sperm donors in their locations.
4. Infertility clinics also help in arranging surrogate mothers in a hassle-free way for the surrogacy treatment.
Infertility clinics provide the following fertility treatments:
- IVF (In-Vitro fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine insemination)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection)
- Donor eggs
- Donor sperms
- TESA/ MESA/ PESA
Choosing the right clinic is the prime step for successful fertility treatment. This ensures that the couples receive the desired results within the targeted time period. Gynecologist carries out a basic checkup to find out fertility levels in the woman for the successful pregnancy. On the other hand, a urologist carries out a series of tests for urine tests too. At times, consulting different doctors for various steps to conceive a baby becomes difficult to cope up with for the couples. Therefore, it is important to consult an infertility specialist to save time as well as receive valuable advice when opting for fertility treatments. (8)
Before you start looking for a fertility clinic, discuss it with your partner regarding the challenges you both will face during the course of the treatment. You should know that fertility treatments require immense patience at every stage. (9)
Staff at the fertility hospital has complete knowledge about the treatment procedures and can answer all your doubts regarding treatment and its outcome. Doctors and staff at a fertility clinic may have different work hours hence; it is essential to know about the timings. Those working for a long period will ensure that the patients are treated well and their infertility treatments are solved. You also need to know the age limits for patients until which they are eligible for the treatment. It is important that an infertility clinic provides the best consultation and customer service to the patients and treats them like a priority. (10)
There are various infertility clinics, which provide quality and affordable treatments to the patients. Here is the list of the infertility clinics/hospitals in India, which serve patients with infertility problems in an appreciable manner.
Dr. Pranay Shah heads this renowned hospital based in Ahmedabad. He has more than 7 years of experience in the field of IVF, IUI, hysteroscopy, testicular biopsy and oocytes donation. The team of experts present at the hospital focuses on providing quality treatment to the patients in need.
Services: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Hysteroscopy, Embryo freezing, Sperm freezing, Oocytes pickup, Pre genetic analysis and Evaluation of Gynecology cancer cases
Thus, infertility clinics provide a comprehensive solution to all sorts of issues related to infertility. It saves your time and efforts when all the facilities including evaluation, testing, and treatment of infertility are met at a single point of contact.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Infertility | Diagnosis and Treatment | Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 09 August 2019
- ^ Fertility Treatments For Infertility | Planned Parenthood Mayoclinic.org, 09 August 2019
- ^ Infertility - Treatment | NHS Nhs.uk, 09 August 2019
- ^ What Is a Fertility Clinic? How to Choose the Right One | WebMD Webmd.com, 09 August 2019
- ^ Things to Know Before You See a Fertility Doctor | Verywell Family Verywellfamily.com, 09 August 2019
- ^ Fertility Clinic | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 09 August 2019
- ^ Thinking about fertility treatment | March of Dimes Marchofdimes.org, 09 August 2019
- ^ How to the Best Fertility Clinic for You | Verywell Family Verywellfamily.com, 09 August 2019
- ^ Choosing a Fertility Clinic | RCOG Rcog.org.uk, 09 August 2019
- ^ How to Choose a Fertility Clinic or Specialist | Healthy Women Healthywomen.org, 09 August 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.