Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Laparoscopic Surgery Cost ranges from Rs. 33,000 to Rs. 71,000 depending on success rates. The best Laparoscopy Clinics and Hospitals in India consist of highly experienced laparoscopic surgeons which perform laparoscopy with appreciable success rates.
List of Top 4 Laparoscopy Clinics in India:
Laparoscopic or Minimally Invasive surgery is a procedure which provides detailed information regarding problems in the female reproductive system such as scar tissues, endometriosis (abnormal tissue growth outside the uterine lining), blocked fallopian tubes, cysts, and adhesions. The laparoscopic surgery costs vary with the clinic or hospital, reviews as well as the popularity of the gynecologist or infertility specialist.
With the assistance of Fair Treatment Cost Calculator, we at ElaWoman have created a list of the detailed pricing structure for the laparoscopic procedure to combat infertility treatments. This calculator takes various factors into consideration while calculating the cost of the respective treatment. It uses data science and empirical evidence while providing the final costs of the fertility treatment. So, you can rely on this calculator for knowing the approximate cost range of a certain type of fertility treatment across various cities in India.
Minimum cost (Rs.)
Maximum cost (Rs.)
So, you can see that the costs of Laparoscopic surgery vary with success rates of the procedure. Apart from the success rate of the surgery, it also depends on the extent of treatment or correction required during the surgery. Uterus removal, cysts removal, ovaries removal are all done with the help of laparoscopic surgeryLaparoscopic surgery Procedure
Laparoscopic surgery is performed in a hospital. General anesthesia is administered into the patient for a better and comfortable surgery. Let’s discuss the laparoscopic procedure in detail.
- Your gynecologist will advise you not to eat or drink for 8 hours before the time of surgery. Some patients are also asked to take antibiotics depending on the severity of the surgery.
- On the day of surgery, your doctor will admit you and administer general anesthesia.
- The gynecologist makes a small cut below belly bottom. Carbon dioxide gas is filled in the abdomen with a needle inserted through the cut. This helps the doctor to view organs clearly and use surgical instruments. Pelvic organs, as well as presence of fibroids (non-cancerous growths in women), cysts (fluid-filled sacs) and endometrial growths (enlargements on uterus lining), are observed, evaluated and treated successfully during the procedure.
- If required, a dye is also injected into fallopian tubes through the cervix of the patient. This helps the doctor to view ectopic pregnancies successfully and inform the patient regarding it.
- If no internal problems are noted, then the doctor removes a tissue sample. This sample is sent for microscopic examination to find any presence of other microscopic disorders in the reproductive system of women.
How does Laparoscopy help in Infertility?
When someone has unexplained infertility issues, then the gynecologists recommend laparoscopy. Laparoscopy can also be used to remove cysts, fibroids or open blocked fallopian tubes. Hence, laparoscopy is used to treat the conditions in the female reproductive organs, which cause infertility in women. Laparoscopy is also suggested to some of the patients before starting any fertility treatment because it helps in improving their treatment’s success rates.
Best Laparoscopy clinics/hospitals in India along with their respective Doctors
If you are planning to opt for a laparoscopy procedure or your doctor has recommended a laparoscopic surgery for diagnosis, then you can refer to the following list of top clinics/hospitals for your laparoscopic surgery.
SCI IVF Centre is a renowned fertilitycentrein India. It has built a huge base of patients with its unmatched success rate in the industry. The clinic aims to treat infertility problems in both men and women using advanced medical technology.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is the prime gynecologist and infertility specialist at SCI IVF Centre. She serves her patients with proper care and expertise. Dr. Shivani ensures that her patients receive quality treatment. She specializes in the fertility treatments like IVF, IUI, ICSI as well as ha igh-risk pregnancy.
- Services offered: Laparoscopy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, egg donation, high risk pregnancy.
- Costs of laparoscopic surgery: Rs. 35,000
- Current location: H-1A, Plot Number 1, 3rd Floor - Explore more Laparoscopy Clinics in Noida Sector 63, Noida.
- Landmark: Near Zygon Square, Noida
- Website: https://www.sciivf.com
"The cost of laparoscopic surgery at SCI IVF Centre is less as compared to other clinics. The doctors at the clinic are very experienced and friendly with their patients"- by Mrs. Shanu Mishra
"I got treated at SCI IVF Centre. Their services are commendable and I loved the atmosphere of the clinic. You will not feel stressed because of the happy nature of the staff"- by Mrs. Heena Shahdab
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with SCI IVF Centre.
Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital is located in Satellite, Ahmedabad. It is one of the top hospitals in Ahmedabad and India as well. It has successfully treated patients with different infertility problems since the time of its establishment. The hospital has various fertility experts serving patients with an aim to provide the best experience to the patient. This ensures that the patients are provided best quality fertility services.
Dr. Pranay Shah heads the Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital. He has over 7 years of experience in practicing in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. He has expertise in fertility treatments like IVF, IUI, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, donor sperm, testicular biopsy and egg/oocytes donation.
- Services offered: Laparoscopy, IVF, IUI, Hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, donor sperm, egg/oocytes donation as well as ta esticular biopsy.
- Costs of laparoscopic surgery: Rs. 75,000
- Current location: 440, Titanium city centre mall, 100 feet Anandnagar Road, Near Sachin Tower, Anandnagar- Satellite - Explore more Laparoscopy Clinics in Satellite, Ahmedabad.
- Landmark: Opposite Seema Mall, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Website: https://www.wellspringivfsurrogacy.com
"My sister-in-law got her laparoscopic treatment at Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital. She never misses even a single chance to praise the clinic"- by Mrs. Rupshri Bhardwaj
"I had endometriosis so I consulted Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital for laparoscopic surgery. The treatment was satisfactory and I suggest this hospital to all such patients"- by Mrs. Kavita Deshmukh
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital.
GarbhaGudi IVF Centre currently has two branches in Bangalore. One branch is located in Hanumanthnagar and other branch is located in Electronic City. It is one of the fastest growing chains of fertility hospitals in South India. The prime focus of this centre is to provide the required medical facilities to the patients at affordable costs. Dr. Asha S. Vijay has over 15 years of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. She is currently the chief gynecologist at GarbhaGudi IVF Centre. She ensures that every patient at GarbhaGudi IVF centre receives quality fertility treatment at low costs.
Dr. Asha has specialization in the fertility treatments like IUI, ICSI, IVF, and TESA/PESA, sperm banking, frozen embryo transfer and embryo banking.
- Services offered: Laparoscopy, IVF, IUI, and MESA.
- Costs of laparoscopic surgery: Rs. 50,000
- Current location: Hanumanthnagar branch- 210/A, Subhashri Complex, 1st& 2nd Floor, Above Hotel Mathru Sagar, Hanumanathnagar, 50 feet road, Banashankari stage, Bangalore 560050 - Explore more Laparoscopy Clinics in Hanumanth Nagar, Bangalore.
- Website: https://garbhagudi.com/en_US
"Garbha Gudi IVF Centre is one of the best clinics in Bangalore according to its infrastructure. It has all the advanced technologies to make every treatment successful"- by Mr. Raghuram Srivastava
"The cost spent at laparoscopic surgery is worth it at Garbha Gudi IVF Centre, it paved way for my pregnancy"- by Mrs. Amita Jain
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Garbha Gudi IVF Centre.
Sree fertility and IVF Centre is located in Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad. It is a renowned fertility centre, which provides a range of fertility services like IVF, IUI, ICSI, and IMSI, male infertility treatments.
Dr. Runa Acharya heads Sree fertility and IVF centre. She has over 10 years of experience in the field of Laparoscopic surgery, normal vaginal delivery (NVD), IVF, IUI and Andrology.
- Services offered: Laparoscopic surgery, IVF, IUI, IMSI, ICSI.
- Costs of laparoscopic surgery: Rs. 35,000
- Current location: 1ST and 2nd floor, Haripriya Villa - Explore more Laparoscopy Clinics in Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad.
- Landmark: Opposite SBI bank, Hyderabad.
- Website: http://www.sreefertility.com
"Sree Fertility and IVF Centre would be a good choice for laparoscopic surgery, if you have budget issues. The cost of the treatment is very less in this hospital"- by Mrs. Nupur Katiyar
"I would always recommend Sree Fertility and IVF Centre as I have my own experience of a successful treatment at reasonable costs. The staff and the infrastructure are the biggest plus points of this clinic"- by Mr. Aman Rathi
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Sree Fertility and IVF Centre.
If you are looking for the information regarding other fertility treatments, you can check out ElaWoman blog for more updates. Feel free to call us at our helpline number +917899912611 for any fertility treatment related queries.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Top 5 aspects you need to know about infertility treatments to achieve success fertility treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- Steps to check cervical position and cervical mucus cervix, Elawoman - 2017
- Fallopian tube blockage - symptoms of blocked fallopian tubes, causes, and treatment blocked fallopian tubes, Elawoman - 2017
- Laparoscopic surgery - laparoscopy cost, best laparoscopy surgeon, clinics in india Laparoscopy, Elawoman - 2018
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.