Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Laparoscopic Surgery Cost ranges from Rs. 33,000 to Rs. 71,000 depending on success rates. The best Laparoscopy Clinics and Hospitals in India consist of highly experienced laparoscopic surgeons which perform laparoscopy with appreciable success rates.
List of Top Laparoscopy Clinics in India:
Laparoscopic or Minimally Invasive surgery is a procedure which provides detailed information regarding problems in the female reproductive system such as scar tissues, endometriosis (abnormal tissue growth outside the uterine lining), blocked fallopian tubes, cysts, and adhesions. The laparoscopic surgery costs vary with the clinic or hospital, reviews as well as the popularity of the gynecologist or infertility specialist. (1) (2)
With the assistance of Fair Treatment Cost Calculator, we at ElaWoman have created a list of the detailed pricing structure for the laparoscopic procedure to combat infertility treatments. This calculator takes various factors into consideration while calculating the cost of the respective treatment. It uses data science and empirical evidence while providing the final costs of fertility treatment. So, you can rely on this calculator for knowing the approximate cost range of a certain type of fertility treatment across various cities in India.
Minimum cost (Rs.)
Maximum cost (Rs.)
So, you can see that the costs of Laparoscopic surgery vary with success rates of the procedure. Apart from the success rate of the surgery, it also depends on the extent of treatment or correction required during the surgery. Uterus removal, cysts removal, ovaries removal are all done with the help of laparoscopic surgery Procedure
Laparoscopic surgery is performed in a hospital. General anesthesia is administered into the patient for better and comfortable surgery. Let’s discuss the laparoscopic procedure in detail.
- Your gynecologist will advise you not to eat or drink for 8 hours before the time of surgery. Some patients are also asked to take antibiotics depending on the severity of the surgery.
- On the day of surgery, your doctor will admit you and administer general anesthesia.
- The gynecologist makes a small cut below belly bottom. Carbon dioxide gas is filled in the abdomen with a needle inserted through the cut. This helps the doctor to view organs clearly and use surgical instruments. Pelvic organs, as well as presence of fibroids (non-cancerous growths in women), cysts (fluid-filled sacs) and endometrial growths (enlargements on uterus lining), are observed, evaluated and treated successfully during the procedure.
- If required, a dye is also injected into fallopian tubes through the cervix of the patient. This helps the doctor to view ectopic pregnancies successfully and inform the patient regarding it.
- If no internal problems are noted, then the doctor removes a tissue sample. This sample is sent for microscopic examination to find any presence of other microscopic disorders in the reproductive system of women.
How does Laparoscopy help in Infertility?
When someone has unexplained infertility issues, then the gynecologists recommend laparoscopy. Laparoscopy can also be used to remove cysts, fibroids or open blocked fallopian tubes. Hence, laparoscopy is used to treat the conditions in the female reproductive organs, which cause infertility in women. Laparoscopy is also suggested to some of the patients before starting any fertility treatment because it helps in improving their treatment’s success rates. (3)
Best Laparoscopy clinics/hospitals in India along with their respective Doctors
If you are planning to opt for a laparoscopy procedure or your doctor has recommended a laparoscopic surgery for diagnosis, then you can refer to the following list of top clinics/hospitals for your laparoscopic surgery.
Sree Fertility and IVF Centre is located in Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad. It is a renowned fertility centre, which provides a range of fertility services like IVF, IUI, ICSI, and IMSI, male infertility treatments. (10)
Dr. Runa Acharya heads Sree fertility and IVF centre. She has over 10 years of experience in the field of Laparoscopic surgery, normal vaginal delivery (NVD), IVF, IUI and Andrology. (11)
- Services offered: Laparoscopic surgery, IVF, IUI, IMSI, ICSI.
- Costs of laparoscopic surgery: Rs. 35,000
- Current location: 1ST and 2nd floor, Haripriya Villa - Explore more Laparoscopy Clinics in Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad.
- Landmark: Opposite SBI Bank, Hyderabad.
- Website: http://www.sreefertility.com
"Sree Fertility and IVF Centre would be a good choice for laparoscopic surgery if you have budget issues. The cost of the treatment is very less in this hospital"- by Mrs. Nupur Katiyar
"I would always recommend Sree Fertility and IVF Centre as I have my own experience of successful treatment at reasonable costs. The staff and the infrastructure are the biggest plus points of this clinic"- by Mr. Aman Rathi
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Sree Fertility and IVF Centre.
If you are looking for the information regarding other fertility treatments, you can check out ElaWoman blog for more updates. Feel free to call us at our helpline number +918929020600 for any fertility treatment related queries.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Laparoscopic Surgery - What is it? | ASCRS Fascrs.org, 16 July 2019
- ^ Laparoscopic Surgery - NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 16 July 2019
- ^ What to Expect From Laparoscopy for Infertility | Verywell Family Verywellfamily.com, 16 July 2019
- ^ About SCI IVF Centre Sciivf.com, 16 July 2019
- ^ About Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour Drshivanisachdevgour.co.in, 16 July 2019
- ^ About Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital Wellspringivfsurrogacy.com, 16 July 2019
- ^ About Dr. Pranay Shah Drpranayshah.com, 16 July 2019
- ^ About GarbhaGudi IVF Centre Garbhagudi.com, 16 July 2019
- ^ Dr. Asha S Vijay | Garbhagudi IVF Garbhagudi.com, 16 July 2019
- ^ About Sree Fertility and IVF Centre Sreefertility.com, 16 July 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.