Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Egg donation is a simple medical procedure which a woman can opt for if she is planning to have babies after the age of 35. Egg donor offers healthy eggs for the improved IVF success rate of the individual or couple. IVF procedure success depends on various factors such as quality of eggs.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About Why Women Go For The Donor Eggs:
- Why Should You Use an Egg Donor?
- When Can a Woman Go for Donor Eggs?
- How Does Egg Donation Process Work?
- Is It Painful to Be an Egg Donor?
Egg Donation is the process by which a female donates the eggs to help another woman to conceive with the help of an assisted reproduction treatment. Egg donation is done under the supervision of a fertility specialist who extracts eggs from a donor’s ovaries. Donated eggs are either frozen or defrosted for future use or fertilized immediately for implantation in a recipient’s uterus so that she can conceive. The process of egg donation takes up to 3-6 weeks. Donor egg IVF treatment or test tube baby has the highest success rate of any fertility treatment.
There can be several reasons for which a woman might have to use donated eggs instead of her own eggs. Donor egg IVF procedure or test tube baby has the highest success rate of any fertility treatment. The following are the common reasons for using donated eggs:
1- After the age of 35 years, most women do not produce healthy eggs to lead a successful pregnancy and this can be the first reason why women try egg donation.
2- When menopause occurs early during the age of 30 to 35.
3- Women with reproductive disorders such as damaged ovaries due to medical treatments, or who were born without ovaries may choose to use an egg donor to start a family.
4- Repeated pregnancy failure and severe complications in conceiving.
The process of egg donation is carried out at fertility clinics under the adept supervision of fertility specialists and works as:
1- A healthy egg donor is searched as anyone can’t be an egg donor.
2- There are some eligibility criteria envisaged for a potential egg donor, such as, mentioned below:
- The donor must be in her twenties.
- Donor must be a non-smoker and a non-drug user
- The donor must be physically fit and in good health, and devoid of any chronic past history of genetic diseases.
- Thereby, after a comprehensive analysis of an egg donor, a fertility doctor diagnoses and medicates the donor for hormone therapy that helps in releasing eggs and extract eggs from donor’s follicles of both the ovaries in which extraction process takes 15-20 minutes.
- Donated eggs are either frozen for future use or fertilized immediately for implantation in a recipient’s uterus to conceive.
- Donor egg IVF procedure or test tube baby has the highest success rate of any fertility treatment.
The method itself is normally not painful, however ordinarily requires an extra day or two in the hospital afterward. Donor egg IVF treatment or test tube baby has the highest success rate of any fertility treatment.
India has the highest number of egg and sperm donors. It is one of the methods to achieve pregnancy artificially. It attracts egg donors from poor socioeconomic backgrounds to sustain a living and also helping someone to conceive. Donor egg IVF procedure has the highest success rate of any fertility treatment.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. Know about human reproduction with fertility - phases of natural human reproduction reproduction, Elawoman - 2017
2. 7 must do things to opt for while trying to get pregnant - how to get pregnant? successful pregnancy, Elawoman - 2017
3. Ayurvedic medicine - increase fertility in men and women fertility, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.