Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Fertility Nurse is one of the crucial members of the fertility clinic. You need to understand that a fertility nurse will help you understand your infertility treatment and test results, schedule appointment, usage of fertility drugs, assist during procedure, and keep motivated during treatment and in complications.
While finding the right doctor and clinic is key to your reproductive journey, your infertility nurse might just be your closest professional companion.
Your nurse is someone who will be at your side throughout the entire IUI treatment or IVF treatment process. She or he may often be a more accessible contact to answer your questions and talk you through next steps.
1. Provide helpful expertise to guide you through the process
Infertility nurses often have more time to walk you through your IUItreatment or IVF treatment and, in addition to your doctor, will serve as a resource for you throughout the entire experience. She or he will be present to explain your procedures and answer your questions.
2. Assist in scheduling appointments and testing
Your infertility nurse will help you figure out timing around your menstrual cycle and help to keep your calendar organized as you navigate the many appointments and tests that come with IUI treatment or IVFtreatment.
3. Teach you how to use your medicine
For many people, this is their first experience giving themselves injections, and the process can be intimidating. Your infertility nurse will introduce you to these various medicines and advice on how to regularly give yourself these medications at home.
4. Inform you about your test results
Your infertility nurse may be the individual who contacts you with updates about your test and procedure results and explains next steps based on your outcomes.
5. Assist with your procedures
Your infertility nurse will likely be present in the exam room, assisting with ultrasounds, semen and medication preparation, and with insemination procedures. Overall, your infertility nurse adds to your team, giving you one more valuable resource and perspective as you work through this process.
6. Keep you motivated with your treatment
Your nurse will keep you motivated with your IUI treatment or IVF treatment and not let your hopes die. She will play the role of a motivating factor so that you stay positive with your IUI treatment or IVF treatment. Staying positive is important while your IUI treatment or IVF treatment, so that negativity doesn't exist.
7. Help you if you face any complications between your treatment
A nurse is the second person who is available once you start with your IVF treatment or IUI treatment. Firstly, a doctor who runs the procedure and secondly the nurse who help you with many things. You can ask for her support and advice if you face any problems or complications with your IUI treatment or IVF treatment. If the doctor is not available or not in reach then the nurse is the second person you can reach out to in an emergency.
To know more about Fertility Treatments like IVF please read our article on IVF Procedure. In case you are looking for best-rated Doctors specific to Gynae problems in India, then explore our article on Best Gynecologists in Delhi with highest ratings and reviews....
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- 15 best ivf doctors in delhi for your ivf treatment - ivf success rates, ivf cost doctor and clinic, Elawoman - 2017
- How does intrauterine insemination help to conceive? iui success rates IUI treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- Top 10 effective natural remedies to cure menstrual cramps menstrual, Elawoman - 2017
- Effect of infertility drugs on premature menopause - when to worry, what to do infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- Facts about semen quality, and color - know with semen analysis test semen, Elawoman - 2017
- In vitro fertilization (ivf) - process, requirement, success rate, risks and cost IVF treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- Boost your ivf success with these tips IVF treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- What are the steps in embryo transfer procedure in ivf treatment? IVF Procedure, Elawoman - 2017
- 6 best gynecologists in delhi - services, gynecologist consultation fees Best Gynecologists in Delhi, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.