If you fail to conceive then check out symptoms,causes and treatment of infertility. IVF treatment or IUI treatment can be the best treatments for infertility
Estimations suggest that one in seven couples encounter difficulties while trying to conceive. If you've been having regular unprotected sex for more than 12 months (or less, if you're over 35) and are still not pregnant, you may begin to wonder if you have infertility issues. The best thing to help you decide is to visit a doctor. Most fertility issues can be determined and a majority of them can be treated.
Female Infertility Causes:
1. Endometriosis: This condition, in which endometrial tissue (the uterine lining that sheds with each monthly period) grows outside the uterus, instead of inside it. Endometriosis is one of the major causes of infertility as it can cause blockage or damage in the fallopian tubes.
2. Ovulation Dysfunction: Any condition (usually hormonal) that prevents the release of a mature egg from an ovary is referred as ovulation dysfunction.
3. Poor egg quality: Eggs that become damaged or develop chromosomal abnormalities cannot sustain a pregnancy. This problem is usually age-related, as egg quality declines significantly in the late 30s and early 40s.
4. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is caused by a hormone imbalance that disrupts ovulation. The ovaries develop many small cysts instead of ripening and maturing one egg each cycle.
5. Female tube blockages: Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes prevent eggs from reaching the uterus and the sperm from fusing with the egg. Leading causes include pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, and previous sterilisation surgery.
Male Infertility Causes:
1. Male tube blockages: Any obstructions in the vas deferens or epididymis (the tubes that transport fertile sperm) result in male tube blockage. Infection, such as chlamydia or gonorrhoea, injury, or birth defects can also cause blockages. Varicoceles, enlarged veins in the scrotum, may also affect sperm production.
2. Sperm-related issues: Low or no sperm counts, poor sperm motility (the ability to move), and abnormally-shaped sperm can all cause infertility.
3. Sperm reaction: Some men have an immune reaction to semen, which causes them to produce anti-sperm antibodies that damage their sperm. This usually happens after vasectomy. About three per cent of infertile men have an immune reaction to their own sperm.
Other types of Infertility:
1. Unexplained infertility: This catch-all term is used when doctors can't find a cause for infertility after a full series of tests and assessments. Some experts think being significantly overweight or underweight, exercising excessively and even environmental toxins may be contributing factors.
2. Combination infertility: The term used to describe couples who have both male and female infertility problems, or when one partner has more than one fertility problem.
To know more, read Treatments Used For Inferility Issues In Couples.
In this article we bring you the best Surrogacy Centers and clinics in India with Review Ratings, Cost Estimates, and Surrogacy Success Rate to help you make the best choice. Advanced Fertility and Aveya IVF tops the listof such surrogacy centres in India due to their low treatment costs, popularity and high success rates.
Here is a list of best IVF doctors in Kolkata with their Rating, Success Percentages, IVF package costs, Services offered and Centre details. Dr.SubiditaChatterjee and Dr.IndraniLodhtop the list of such IVF doctors in Kolkata due to their unique pricing system, popularity and highest success rates.
Find the list of most affordable IVF centres in Navi Mumbai with their Rating, Success Rate, Services and IVF package costs. MITR Hospital and Rajgobind Hospital top the list of such IVF centres in Navi Mumbaibecause of their unique pricing system.
What are the things you need to ask when you are going for the ivf ...
Top things that can better your chances of getting pregnant after i...