If you fail to conceive then check out symptoms,causes and treatment of infertility. IVF treatment or IUI treatment can be the best treatments for infertility
Estimations suggest that one in seven couples encounter difficulties while trying to conceive. If you've been having regular unprotected sex for more than 12 months (or less, if you're over 35) and are still not pregnant, you may begin to wonder if you have infertility issues. The best thing to help you decide is to visit a doctor. Most fertility issues can be determined and a majority of them can be treated.
1. Endometriosis: This condition, in which endometrial tissue (the uterine lining that sheds with each monthly period) grows outside the uterus, instead of inside it. Endometriosis is one of the major causes of infertility as it can cause blockage or damage in the fallopian tubes.
2. Ovulation Dysfunction: Any condition (usually hormonal) that prevents the release of a mature egg from an ovary is referred as ovulation dysfunction.
3. Poor egg quality: Eggs that become damaged or develop chromosomal abnormalities cannot sustain a pregnancy. This problem is usually age-related, as egg quality declines significantly in the late 30s and early 40s.
4. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is caused by a hormone imbalance that disrupts ovulation. The ovaries develop many small cysts instead of ripening and maturing one egg each cycle.
5. Female tube blockages: Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes prevent eggs from reaching the uterus and the sperm from fusing with the egg. Leading causes include pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, and previous sterilisation surgery.
1. Male tube blockages: Any obstructions in the vas deferens or epididymis (the tubes that transport fertile sperm) result in male tube blockage. Infection, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea, injury, or birth defects can also cause blockages. Varicoceles, enlarged veins in the scrotum, may also affect sperm production.
2. Sperm-related issues: Low or no sperm counts, poor sperm motility (the ability to move), and abnormally-shaped sperm can all cause infertility.
3. Sperm reaction: Some men have an immune reaction to semen, which causes them to produce anti-sperm antibodies that damage their sperm. This usually happens after vasectomy. About three percent of infertile men have an immune reaction to their own sperm.
Other types of Infertility:
1. Unexplained infertility: This catch-all term is used when doctors can't find a cause for infertility after a full series of tests and assessments. Some experts think being significantly overweight or underweight, exercising excessively and even environmental toxins may be contributing factors.
2. Combination infertility:The term used to describe couples who have both male and female infertility problems, or when one partner has more than one fertility problem.
Infertility tests can help you in identifying the underlying fertility issue. Also, do you want to accelerate your process of conceiving! Fertility boosting diet can help you in achieving your pregnancy goals faster.
The expenses for surrogacy treatment in Mumbai vary between Rs. 14,00,300 to Rs. 23,00,300. This cost includes expenses related to disposables, medicines, ICSI/ IVF/ IMSI procedure, legal formalities and all the charges associate with a surrogate mother. Saraogi Hospita and IVF Spring Fertility Centre are among the best surrogacy centres in Mumbai.
Find here the list of best fertility centres in Lucknow, which are known for their fertility services across the city. Get complete information of these centres including their ratings, reviews, costs, success rates and location details. Welcare Hospital and CNS Hospital top the list of best fertility centres in Lucknow.
Find here the list of well-established surrogacy centres in Lucknow. Also find their range of facilities along with details to their success rates. Get complete information for these centres including their ratings, surrogacy success rates, surrogacy packages as well as location details in Lucknow. Welcare Hospital and Sarthak Test Tube Baby centre top the list of such surrogacy centres in Lucknow.
The cost of surrogacy treatment in Lucknow varies from Rs. 8,30,000 to Rs. 13,54,000. The cost varies due to factors such as location of the fertility clinic, experience of the fertility doctor, and charges of the surrogate mother, legal formalities and required medications for the treatment. Welcare hospital and Sarthak test tube baby centre rank among the top among all the surrogacy clinics in Lucknow.
Find the list of best IVF specialists in Lucknow who are serving patients with fertility issues since years. Please check out the top IVF doctors details including their ratings, reviews, success rates, IVF costs and experience of the Doctors. Dr. Archana Kanodia and Dr. Pratibha Sachan are among the best gynecologists for IVF treatment in Lucknow.
Embryo reduction is a gynecological procedure to reduce the number of embryos produced during an ART treatment like IVF or ICSI. Some women want only single child at a time. For such cases embryo reduction procedure does the requisite lowering of the number of fetuses before they develop further.
Find here the list of best gynecological hospitals in Pune. Moreover, Ela has listed these top fertility hospitals along with their ratings, reviews of past patients, fees of services and location details, to help you choose the best ones. Pearl Womens Hospital and Yash IVF along with Pune Fertility Centre top the list for Pune.
Egg freezing cost in India ranges between Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 50,000 for a storage period of six months. The initial retrieval charges for the egg, ranges between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 15,000 based on the doctor and Centre reputation. This initial egg freezing cycle cost includes expenses of doctor consultation, medical tests, investigation, monitoring, stimulation drugs, lab charges and the final retrieval process.
The average cost of Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA) treatment in India varies between Rs. 21,100 to Rs. 33,200. This cost includes expenses pertaining to medication, gynecological consultations, procedure cost, medical tests and administrative charges. It takes around 40 to 45 minutes for a successful completion of MESA procedure.
IVF treatment cost in Ghaziabad ranges from Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 1,91,500 with the inclusion of drugs and medical expenses. IVF treatment cost depends on the clinic, its success rate, type of disposables used and experience of the doctor. Clinics 12 IRS and Dev IVF clinic are among the best hospitals in Ghaziabad offering IVF services at an affordable cost.
The cost of Testicular Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (TESA) treatment in India ranges between Rs. 16,700 to Rs. 51,200. TESA treatment cost varies with the experience of the Andrologist and the infrastructure setup for the clinic. During TESA treatment, a small needle is used to aspirate the sperms out of the epididymis.
Top things that can better your chances of getting pregnant after i...