Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
In Vitro Fertilization popularly known as IVF is the most commonly utilized infertility treatments. IVF success rates and IVF treatment cost vary with the expertise of IVF specialist and success rates at the clinic. IVF benefits and risks must be known well before opting for the procedure.
Let’s Discuss in More About Infertility Solution with In Vitro Fertilization:
- When to consider IVF?
- What Are the Success Rates for IVF?
- Other Issues to be treated with IVF?
- How Much Does IVF Cost?
- What Are the Benefits of IVF?
With the surge of multiple technologies, IVF became the popular method and a household name for treating infertility. Earlier it was considered a mysterious process of producing babies, which was then known as 'test tube babies'. In Vitro Fertilization is known as IVF and an assisted reproductive technology (ART). It is a process of fertilization where extracted eggs, retrieving a sperm sample and then combining egg and sperm manually in the lab dish. An embryo is then transferred to uterus. (1) (2) (9)
When we talk about infertility, IVF is an option in case if you or your partner is diagnosed with (3):
1- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes (4)
3- Male factor infertility including decreased sperm count or sperm motility
4- Women with ovulation disorders, premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroids
5- Women who have had their fallopian tubes removed
6- Individuals with a genetic disorder
7- Unexplained infertility issue (4)
8- IVF has never been the first step to consider for infertility treatment as it is suggested in complete tubal blockage. It is used in situations when other methods like surgery, medication, fertility drugs and artificial inseminations didn't work.
There are a number of factors on which success rates of IVF depend including the infertility reasons where your procedure is done and then age. The CDC prepares national statistics for all the assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures performed in the US which includes IVF, GIFT, and ZIFT. IVF has been the most common as it is chosen 99% over the other procedures. In the US, the live birth rate for each IVF cycle starts approximately at (5) (10):
- 41 to 43% for women with 35 years of age
- 33 to 36% for women with 35 to 37 years of age
- 23 to 27% for women ages 38 to 40
- 13 to 18% for women ages over 40
Any embryos, which are not used during the first IVF attempt, can be frozen for using them later. It can be used for the second or third time if you undergo IVF. (6)
You can also donate it to another infertile couple if you do not wish to use the leftover embryos.
The age factor is one of the main parameters in the success of IVF for any couple. Lately, CDC found increasing success rate within every age group as they have more refined technology, equipment, and experienced doctors.
The average cost of an IVF cycle is $12,400 in the US according to the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. The price varies according to the place you are living, the medications you are required to take, the IVF cycles you have to undergo plus the amount insurance company will pay for the procedure. (7)
In Vitro Fertilization has its own benefit. Some of them are mentioned below:
- IVF is helping many patients who are unable to conceive due to male infertility, blocked tubes, patients with low ovarian reserve, PCOS, endometriosis or premature ovarian failure. (8)
- Is in use for a long time with the safe track record.
- Due to its success rates, it is successful than IUI and other assisted reproductive technology methods.
- It is also helpful for a single woman and homosexual couples.
- It is helpful in diagnosing fertilization problems.
- Can donate unused embryos to another couple.
- These embryos can be used for screening the inherited diseases.
Hope this article has been able to resolve your queries on Infertility treatment with IVF. Follow Ela woman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatments.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ What Is In-Vitro-Fertilization (IVF)? | Planned Parenthood Plannedparenthood.org, 10 July 2019
- ^ In vitro Fertilization (IVF) - Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 10 July 2019
- ^ Will You Need IVF Treatment? What If You Don't Want It? | .Very Well Family Verywellfamily.com, 10 July 2019
- ^ Understanding the Diagnosis of Unexplained Infertility | Verywell Family Healthline.com, 10 July 2019
- ^ Understanding IVF Success Rates Parents.com, 10 July 2019
- ^ In Vitro Fertilisation | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 10 July 2019
- ^ How Much Does IVF Really Cost? | Verywell Family Verywellfamily.com, 10 July 2019
- ^ Infertility: Causes, Diagnosis, Risks, and Treatments | Medical News Today Medicalnewstoday.com, 10 July 2019
- ^ IVF | NHS Nhs.uk, 10 July 2019
- ^ IVF Success Rates | Verywell Family Verywellfamily.com, 10 July 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.