Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI) procedure cost in Inda varies between Rs. 1,50,000 and Rs. 2,76,000. The cost of IMSI procedure depends on the experience of the gynecologist, success rate of the treatment and infrastructure of the Fertility clinic or centre.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About IMSI:
- What is IVF IMSI?
- IVF IMSI Treatment Cost?
- Who Needs to Undergo IMSI Treatment?
- Best IMSI centre in India?
When an individual or couple plans to opt for a medical procedure, the first aspect, which comes to the mind of the individuals, is the cost of the respective medical treatment. Fertility treatments utilized for solving the infertility issues are in great demand in recent times. Fertility treatments including IVF ICSI have helped millions of couples in conceiving. 1 out of every 6 couple requires treatment to have a baby. The cost of fertility treatments like IVF,IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection), ICSI,IUI,and surrogacy varies with different factors. Some of these factors include experience of the gynecologist, the extent of medicines utilized, degree of infertility issues and location of the respective clinic or centre. Along with these factors, the success rate of the treatment also determines the final cost of the treatment.
The utilization of IMSI along with IVF treatment increases the success chances of fertility treatment. Here, you will find the details associated with the costs of IVF IMSI treatment along with the best IVF IMSI centres and doctors in India. Before finalizing and commencing with a fertility treatment like IVF IMSI, it is essential to know the costs of the respective treatment based on the success rates. Here is a detailed list of the costs of IVF IMSI treatments based on the success rates of the chosen treatment. You can take reference from this table and plan your IVF IMSI treatment accordingly.
Minimum Cost (Rs.)
Maximum Cost (Rs.)
Elawoman team has done tremendous efforts to come up with the list of IVF IMSI treatment costs. From the table, you can clearly see that more the chances of success of IVF IMSI treatment more are the intermittent costs of the IVF IMSI treatment.
- IMSI treatment is recommended in the following cases:
- The male partner has low sperm count
- Earlier failures of fertility treatments like ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Abnormal sperm motility (movement of sperms) and count
- Repeated IVF failures
It is always recommended to choose the best quality fertility treatments for solving the issues related to infertility of the couples. Here is the list of best IVF IMSIcentres and doctors in India with the entire information including their ratings, services offered, cost of IVF IMSI treatment as well as the current location of the IVF IMSI centre.
Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre Lajpat Nagar is one of the largest and successful fertility centres not only in New Delhi but also in India. It has achieved several milestones in the field of infertility treatments. The team at the centre has successfully treated several cases of repeated IVF failures and provided the best results to the patients. Doctors at the centre are well trained from well-known national and international institutes. The prime focus is to solve the infertility problems of the childless couples and provide them the happiness to become parents.
Dr. Kaberi Banerjee is the prime obstetrician and gynecologist at Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre, Lajpat Nagar. She has completed MBBS, MD and DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology along with MRCOG from UK. Dr. Kaberi carries out the fertility treatments with appreciating success rates at the centre.
- Services offered: IVF, IMSI, TESA, Frozen Embryo Replacement Cycle (FERC), MESA
- Costs of IVF IMSI treatment: Rs. 2,00,000
- Current location: 6, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
- Landmark: Near Moolchand Flyover
- Website: http://www.advancefertility.in
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre.
SCI IVF Centre is based in Sector 63, Noida. It is one of the most successful centres for fertility treatments of different types of infertility cases. The centre has recorded more than 1200 birth of babies with the help of the assisted reproductive techniques (ARTs). This makes the centre as one of the most recommended fertility clinics across Delhi-NCR and all over the country.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is an obstetrician and gynecologist under whose guidance SCI IVF Centre is running successfully since the time of its establishment. She has pursued MBBS, MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology along with DNB in medical genetics.
- Services offered: IVF IMSI, Infertility Assessment and treatment consultation, MESA, IUI, Surrogacy, IMSI
- Costs of IVF IMSI treatment: Rs. 2,50,000
- Current location: H-1A, Plot Number 1, 3rd Floor, Sector 63, Noida.
- Landmark: Near Zygon Square, Noida
- Website: http://www.sciivf.com
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with SCI IVF Centre.
Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital is a fertility centre which is dedicated in solving the problems of the couples and individuals related to gynecology and infertility issues.
Dr. Pranay Shah heads the functioning of Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital as an obstetrician and gynecologist.
- Services offered: IVF IMSI, Gynecology Endoscopic Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery, Testicular Biopsy, Donation and freezing of sperms, eggs and oocytes donation, laser assisted hatching, Pregenetic Diagnosis, Sonography and Cryopreservation.
- Cost of IVF IMSI treatment: Rs. 1,80,000
- Current Location: 440, Titanium City Mall, 100 Feet Anandnagar Road, Near Sachin Tower, Anandnagar, Satellite.
- Landmark: Opposite Seema Hall, Satellite, Ahmedabad
- Website: https://www.wellspringivfsurrogacy.com
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital.
Apollo Fertility is a fertility centre located in Hyderabad. It provides a wide range of fertility treatments based on the requirements of the couples and individuals.
- Services offered: IVF IMSI, IUI, Normal Vaginal Delivery, Gynecology laparoscopy, Andrology
- Cost of IVF IMSI treatment: Rs. 1,90,000
- Current Location: Plot Number 1 &6, Kothaguda X Roads, RR District, Hyderabad
- Landmark: Opposite to Kothaguda Single, Hyderabad.
- Website: https://www.apollofertility.com
Book hereto get an instant Free Appointment with Apollo Fertility.
Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Center is providing the top quality gynecology and fertility care and treatments since last 3 decades. It has emerged as one of the most successful fertilitycentresin Mumbai.
- Services offered: IVF IMSI, IUI, Child vaccination and immunization programs and tubectomy.
- Cost of IVF IMSI treatment: Rs. 1,80,000
- Current Location: Khetan Apartments, S.V.Road, Malad West, Mumbai.
- Landmark: Opposite Telephone Exchange, Malad West, Mumbai
- Website: http://www.saraogihospital.com
Book hereto get an instant Free Appointment with Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Center.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.