Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Cost of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) treatment in India ranges between Rs. 1,39,000 and Rs. 2,66,000. The cost of ICSI treatment varies with the reputation of the ICSI specialist and the success rate of the treatment for that centre.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About ICSI:
- What Does ICSI mean?
- What is the Cost of ICSI Treatment?
- Why Is ICSI Treatment Required?
- Top ICSI centers in India?
Medical treatments provide the best results for the medical problems of individuals and couples when treated at the right point in time. With the improving facilities of the medical treatments especially the fertility treatments, the costs of the fertility treatments increase in the same ratio.ICSI stands for Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection. It is a procedure in which sperms of the male partner are retrieved and then the best sperms are injected into the eggs of the female partner. In this article, you will find the detailed costs of ICSI treatment and top ICSI centres across the country.
ElaWoman team has put a lot of efforts in finding the price for the higher quality ICSI treatment. The cost of ICSI depends on the success rates of the respective treatment. The costs are calculated with the aid of Fair Treatment Cost Calculator. This calculator takes various factors into consideration before providing the final costs of the ICSI treatment for the best results. You can refer to the following table forIVFICSI treatment cost.
Minimum Cost (Rs.)
Maximum Cost (Rs.)
The cost of IVF ICSI treatment starts from Rs. 1,39,600 and extends up to Rs. 2,66,200. The cost of IVF ICSI treatment with high success rates varies between Rs. 2,30,800 to Rs. 2,66,200. In case of the good success rate IVF ICSI treatment, the prices of the respective treatments falls between Rs. 172500 and Rs. 2,33,300. If you are looking for IVF ICSI treatment with fair success rates, then you will have to bear a cost of Rs. 1,39,600 to Rs. 1,75,100. You need to note that there is an appreciable difference between the costs of IVF ICSI treatments at different gynecology centres.
ICSI treatment is required in the following cases:
- When the male partner has low sperm count or motility (movement of sperms) and the couple does not want to opt for donor sperm
- When a couple experiences repeated IVF failures, then also ICSI treatment is preferred as ICSI has higher chances of success.
- When the female partner has a very low ovarian reserve then also ICSI method is recommended.
If you are thinking to opt for IVF ICSI treatment, then it is essential to finalize the best fertility services in the cost range according to your affordability and treatment requirements.
Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre is based in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. It has gained a significant number of happy patients who got treated for gynecology and infertility issues at the centre and now has successfully become parents with the help of assisted reproductive techniques.
Dr. Kaberi Banerjee, MBBS, MD and DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology, heads the functioning of the centre along with treating patients with various infertility and gynecology issues. She has over two decades of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Services offered: IVF ICSI, IUI, TESA, MESA, Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopic Surgery
- Costs of ICSI treatment: Rs. 1,80,000
- Current Location: 6, Ring Road, Near Moolchand Crossing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
- Landmark: Near Moolchand Crossing.
- Website: https://www.advancefertility.in
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre.
Wellspring IVF and Women’s Hospital is popular across Ahmedabad for its cost effective IVF and fertility treatment packages. The hospital provides a wide range of fertility treatments including Laser Assisted Hatching, Surrogacy services, Pregenetic Diagnosis, Blastocyst Culture, Laparoscopy, Fertility counseling, Hysteroscopy as well as basic fertility treatments. This hospital comprises of some of the best and well-experienced fertility experts and gynecologists for ensuring best fertility treatment solutions for the patients.
Dr. Pranay Shah heads the Wellspring IVF and Women’s Hospital. He is a renowned obstetrician and gynecologist and completed MBBS with MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He specializes in the treatments like IVF, IUI, Endoscopic Gynecology Surgery as well as High-risk pregnancy care.
- Services offered: Testicular biopsy, Endoscopic Gynecology Surgery, Egg and Sperm Donor Program, DNA Fragmentation test, Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery, Consultation and treatment of Gynecological problems.
- Costs of ICSI treatment: Rs. 1,50,000
- Current Location: 440, Titanium City Mall, Near Sachin Tower, Anandnagar, Ahmedabad.
- Landmark: Opposite Seema Hall, Satellite, Ahmedabad.
- Website: https://www.wellspringivfsurrogacy.com
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital.
GarbhaGudi IVF Centre has two branches in Bangalore, namely Hanumanthnagar and Electronic City. Both the centres function in an excellent manner and are serving the patients visiting the centres in the best possible ways. The main aim of the center is to provide affordable fertility related counseling and treatments with the guidance of well-experienced fertility experts and gynecologists.
Dr. Asha S Vijay, MBBS, DGO, DNB heads the GarbhaGudi IVF Centre and looks after the patient satisfaction with respect to the fertility treatments. She has raised the levels of the centres and created a name of GarbhaGudi IVF Centre in the field of gynecology and infertility treatments.
- Services offered: IVF ICSI, Ultrasound scan, Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA), Egg and Sperm donor and freezing facilities, IUI, IVF.
- Costs of ICSI treatment: Rs. 2,30,000
- Current Location: Hanumanthnagar and Electronic City, Bangalore
- Website: https://garbhagudi.com/en_US
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with GarbhaGudi IVF Centre.
Sree Fertility and IVF Centre is a fertility centre based in Srinagar Colony in Hyderabad. The centre provides a great range of top class fertility treatments for patients according to their respective cases.
Dr. Runa Acharya is an obstetrician and gynecologist who serves patients with different infertility issues at Sree Fertility and IVF Centre. She specializes in IVF ICSI, IUI, Normal Vaginal Deliveryand Gynecology Laparoscopy.
- Services offered: IVF ICSI, MESA, IUI, Male infertility assessment and counseling, Pregnancy-related problems and care, Surrogacy and Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery.
- Costs of ICSI treatment: Rs. 1,60,000.
- Current Location: 1 st and 2 nd Floor, Haripriya Villa, Hyderabad.
- Landmark: Opposite SBI Bank, Hyderabad.
- Website: http://www.sreefertility.com
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Sree Fertility and IVF Centre.
Apollo Fertility is located in Kondapur, Hyderabad. It provides quality fertility treatments like IVF with appreciating success rates for successful pregnancies. The main priority of the hospital is to keep the fertility procedures simple and result oriented for each of the patients.
Dr. Runa Acharya and Dr. Prameela Shekhar are the renowned gynecologists and obstetricians at Apollo Fertility, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
- Services offered: IVF ICSI, Surrogacy, IUI and Normal Vaginal Delivery
- Costs of ICSI treatment: Rs. 1,80,000.
- Current Location: Plot Number 1 & 6, Kothaguda X Roads, RR District
- Landmark: Opposite to Kothaguda Single, Hyderabad.
- Website: https://www.apollofertility.com
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Sree Fertility and IVF Centre.
Thus, you can find a wide range of ICSI treatment options depending on your treatment results and cost requirements. You can check out other fertility treatment at ElaWoman blog. For more information, you can even call us at +917899912611.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.