Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
If you are wondering that does homeopathy work for infertility cases, then you need to use 6 natural remedies for infertility treatments. This includes Sepia, Sabina, Silica, Medorrhinum, Phosphorus, and Aurum. Homeopathy medicine improves ovulation cycle and increases sperm count in men.
Let’s Discuss in More About Homeopathic Remedies For Infertility Treatment:
- Is Homeopathy Really Effective?
- How Does Homeopathy Work by?
- What Natural Remedies Help with Fertility?
- How Soon Can You Expect to See Results?
Infertility has an intense psychological effect that can lead to depression, anxiety, and stress. The depression of being unable to conceive is an added stress factor. The other causes include abnormal sperm production or dysfunction, problems with sperm delivery or motility, ovulation problems, blocked fallopian tubes, exposure to toxins, alcoholism, drugs.
The condition may be treated with medications, surgery, intrauterine insemination IUI or IVF or assisted reproductive technology via conventional therapy, but the results are positive only in a limited number of cases as no one guarantees 100% success of IVF or IUI.
Homeopathy is holistic medicine, that is, to cure diseases it focuses on the person as a whole.
Homeopathy works on the principle that the substances that can produce symptoms in a healthy person can also cure the symptoms in a sick person. Homeopathy medicines are prepared using the technique that involves two processes that are dilution and succession. Succussion is a method of vigorous shaking and striking against the surface. You may wonder how effective the medicine can be if it is diluted to one-hundredth of its potency!
- Improving the ovulation cycles
- Increasing the sperm count and improving sperm mobility
- Getting rid of the emotional blockages and the negative thought processes that may affect the fertility
- Reducing the Stress
- Helping to deal with the depression and the anxiety
- During the side effects of conventional therapy
3.The homeopathic treatment is a useful alternative to conventional treatment, especially in men with low sperm count, motility, and low sperm mobility levels. Let's understand what is the root cause of infertility:
- The age
- Duration of the inability to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, the coffee or tea consumption
- Previous genital diseases including inflammation, surgery, and the trauma
- Any other conditions including the hereditary conditions
- Dental status as determined by a dentist
- Exposure to pollution or toxins such as chemicals, heat or the noise
- Stress levels according to you
You may need to get some of the tests done to check for any hormone disorders, problems in the fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids if you are a woman, and the sperm studies if you are a man.
The key to a successful homeopathy treatment is a selection of the right medicine that suits your constitution and the condition and for the infertility treatment, IUI or IVF is also the option. Following are some common remedies for infertility treatment.
- Useful in the cases of a tendency to miscarry
- One of the most important uterine remedies
- Prolapse of a uterus and the vagina
- Late and scanty periods, irregular periods, early and the profuse periods
- Irregular or the absent ovulation
- Low sex drive in men
- Recommended for the women with the recurrent miscarriage
- Also recommended for women who have the miscarriage in the third month
- Inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after abortion
- Profuse, bright red periods
- Used to boost the immune system and the increased chances of getting pregnant
- Increased blood pressure
- Uterus enlarged and prolapsed
- Pain and swelling of the testicles
- Recommended when infertility is because of uterine polyps
- When anxiety and stress contribute to infertility
- Recommended in the cases of sterility in women
- Treats impotence in men
Interestingly, in the homeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all medicine Remedies are very specific to the cause of the problem. Here are the few not so common infertility treatment remedies:
Natrum carb: Used in the cases of non-retention of semen by the woman after the intercourse
Agnus:Use for infertility treatment caused by suppressed periods and with the loss of sexual desire
Thyroidinum: Used for infertility caused by the low sperm count and hyperthyroidism to gain fertility
Graphites: This remedy is suggested when the woman is fat, constipated, and with the delayed periods to gain fertility
Most of the times, remedies are given in the combination depending upon the symptoms. They may also be given one by one after a specific period of time. Your doctor may change the remedy based on the developments.
If the cause of your infertility is determined accurately and the right remedy is given to you, you may find yourself conceiving within the 6 months to a year or two. Sometimes it may take longer if you are suffering from some other condition as well.
To know about causes and natural remedies to fertility please read our article on Causes and Natural Remedies for Infertility. In case you are looking for ways to boost your fertility then refer to our article on Boost Fertility in Men.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.